BY VERSACE

Versace Bright Crystal Gift Set Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

• Ótimo perfume de boa qualidade e duração de seu cheiro,qu...1 Answers
  • I wouldn't put an age range on this product. I would base...1 Answers
  • For what age range would you recommend to give as a gift ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Holly H.
Cushing
Review for: Other more...
I kept hinting around to my husband that I wanted another bottle of my beloved Versace Bright Crystal perfume..he surprises me with the entire set from Versace Bright Crystal Absolue.. (bodywash, lotion) I fell in love with this perfume, if you love the original you will love the Bright Crystal Absolue, it's just a pinch more potent smelling, but in a great way. It smells so amazing, everyone always asks what I'm wearing when I wear this perfume and I am so grateful for my husband's choice!
Pamyjak C.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Versace Bright Crystal Gift Set more...
When I    started to use this fragrancy I    didn't know it will be my fav forever, and everyone loves it one me. And the best part is, it smells little different in person cause my best friend end up buying it and I    was worried but when she wore and came to party it smelled different on her ...oh love this one :)
🅰my W.
Key Largo
Smells amazing and the travel bottle is very pretty. The actual bottle is pretty big and I still have lots left. I don't use the lotion much because I'm just not big on lotion but it's not too heavy and makes the scent last longer. My lotion bottle is different than pictured and so was my box but I like my version better
Gene V.
Danbury, CT
Review for: Versace Bright Crystal Gift Set more...
For this as a gift for Christmas and I thought I wasn't going to like it. However, overtime I started to like the scent and got lots of compliments. Love this item
shantell S.
Slidell, LA
I love this fragrance, I get lots of compliments when I wear it. It has a light and soft floral sent. The fragrance lasts all day long!!!!! I never let myself run out it. Can be bought at Macy's.
#giftcrush
sarah s.
Spartanburg, SC
Obsessed. I actually received this as a gift. And let's just say I know what perfume I'll be buying from now on! It stays on for HOURS. Literally 4 hours after I put it on someone told me they loved my perfume! I'm used to sprays wearing off in minutes. I love this and adore the smell. Will be buying more! For sure :)
Sasha R.
Miami Gardens
I love the smell of his product. It suits me very well. I got this as a gift. I used this perfume only when I am going somewhere very important. It's very gentle, doesn't have a harsh feel or smell to it. I would definitely buy this product again
Joii R.
Dallas, TX
When I first got it all I said was "Oooo Prettyyy😍😍😍!" I love shiny gold things with pink, so that was a plus I use the box now for crafting. But it smells just as pretty as it looks.
Karina M.
Mission
Review for: Versace Bright Crystal Gift Set more...
Versace Bright Crystal attractive sexy and good smelling one of Macy’s top selling women’s perfume soft long lasting aqua My all the time perfume just can’t get enough of it Extremely recommend it
Sugheiy G.
Hawthorne, CA
I received this for Christmas and I love it. This is my favorite scent and I loved getting the travel size and the lotion. I would definitely purchase this once I finish it.
Ótimo perfume de boa qualidade e duração de seu cheiro,qualquer pessoa pude se apaixonar por esse belo kit.
Evelyn R.
El Paso, TX
For what age range would you recommend to give as a gift for Xmas
Alexandra P.
Santa rosa, CA
I wouldn't put an age range on this product. I would base it on if the person liked light floral scent. It smells like roses to me.