BY VERSACE

Versace Bright Crystal for Women Eau de Toilette Natural Spray: Introduced by the design house of Versace Classified as a floral see more...

Viktoriya C.
Viktoriya C.
Raleigh, NC
THIS IS MY FAVORITE PERFUME EVER. I don't leave the house without spraying it on. It makes me feel sexy and beautiful. I get compliments all the time about how good I smell. I am super partial to this perfume because my late mother gave it to me for Christmas and I fell in love. Now that she's gone this perfume reminds me of her and it makes me feel as if she is with me always. I need to get another bottle though because I'm all out :(
Abi M.
Abi M.
Collierville
Where do I begin? This is my favorite perfume of all time. It smells so sexy and fresh at the same time. I got it for the first time about 5 years ago and have repurchased it over and over again. I would like it even more if it were in a larger bottle, but other than that, I have nothing bad to say about it. I get compliments every single time I wear it, so I would definitely recommend to others.
brenda a.
brenda a.
I like the smell of this one very refreshing it is one of a kind! i love the smell and it lasts all day! This product is one you don't want to miss. Really happy with it and most likely will continue to use it! I have finally found something that works! extremely satisfied!
Brenna A.
Brenna A.
Mayfield
I loved this perfume! I have had people purchase this after smelling it on me because they liked it so much. Its more of a flowery sweet scent but it's strong. The bottle is very pretty and the perfume lasts awhile. But, the scent could stay on alittle longer.
Kaleigh A.
Kaleigh A.
Bloomingdale, GA
This perfume smells so elegant. It is always my go-to perfume choice, and I have a collection of a wide variety of perfumes, if I do say so myself. This perfume makes me feel sexy, sweet, and even free. I love it, and I don't think I will ever switch perfumes.
Megan W.
Megan W.
This perfume smells so fresh but floral is a strong note in this bottle. I have a variety of perfumes and this one tends to last longer throughout the day and I get a lot of compliments on it. People always ask me what I'm wearing! Versace for the win!!!
Vanessa K.
Vanessa K.
Auburn, WA
I personally have this product and I know many people that have it and everyone I know who has it and loves it and uses it on a daily basis and so do I it is a good value if you're looking for a good new fragrance.
Sahara S.
Sahara S.
Bloomington
This perfume is one of a kind. This perfume last all day with only four sprays and last all night. It doesn't compare to any other one. This was the first time using this perfume. I would recommend this to others.
Kay R.
Kay R.
Fresno, Ca
I haven't actually tried this one but I've heard many good things about it a close friend of mine has this and it smells so nice on her every time she's near I get a whiff of it, would like to try it for myself..
Anela A.
Anela A.
Lake St Louis, MO
This perfume is great! It smells so wonderful and lasts all day! Not to mention, you get a lot out of such a small portion because you only need one spritz and you're good for the entire day! Highly recommend!