BY VERSACE

Versace Bright Crystal for Women Eau de Toilette Natural Spray: Introduced by the design house of Versace Classified as a floral see more...

Viktoriya C.
Raleigh, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
THIS IS MY FAVORITE PERFUME EVER. I don't leave the house without spraying it on. It makes me feel sexy and beautiful. I get compliments all the time about how good I smell. I am super partial to this perfume because my late mother gave it to me for Christmas and I fell in love. Now that she's gone this perfume reminds me of her and it makes me feel as if she is with me always. I need to get another bottle though because I'm all out :(
Abi M.
Collierville
Where do I begin? This is my favorite perfume of all time. It smells so sexy and fresh at the same time. I got it for the first time about 5 years ago and have repurchased it over and over again. I would like it even more if it were in a larger bottle, but other than that, I have nothing bad to say about it. I get compliments every single time I wear it, so I would definitely recommend to others.
brenda a.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the smell of this one very refreshing it is one of a kind! i love the smell and it lasts all day! This product is one you don't want to miss. Really happy with it and most likely will continue to use it! I have finally found something that works! extremely satisfied!
Iris R.
Waco
Smell is amazing and the scent always last all day every time I would go out all day I would get compliment because that's how long the scent would last. Bottle is pretty cute too. Roller works just as good as well. Versace is definitely a must I recommend it.
Brenna A.
Mayfield
I loved this perfume! I have had people purchase this after smelling it on me because they liked it so much. Its more of a flowery sweet scent but it's strong. The bottle is very pretty and the perfume lasts awhile. But, the scent could stay on alittle longer.
Kaleigh A.
Bloomingdale, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This perfume smells so elegant. It is always my go-to perfume choice, and I have a collection of a wide variety of perfumes, if I do say so myself. This perfume makes me feel sexy, sweet, and even free. I love it, and I don't think I will ever switch perfumes.
Megan W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This perfume smells so fresh but floral is a strong note in this bottle. I have a variety of perfumes and this one tends to last longer throughout the day and I get a lot of compliments on it. People always ask me what I'm wearing! Versace for the win!!!
Asma S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was quite a sweat scent! But ok for those who tend to like sweet scents. I would recommend to this who are into sweet scents. The bottle is very pretty. I wouldn't buy it again but that's because I don't like sweet scents
Sahara S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This perfume is one of a kind. This perfume last all day with only four sprays and last all night. It doesn't compare to any other one. This was the first time using this perfume. I would recommend this to others.
Vanessa K.
Auburn, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I personally have this product and I know many people that have it and everyone I know who has it and loves it and uses it on a daily basis and so do I it is a good value if you're looking for a good new fragrance.