BY VERSACE

Inspired by a mixture of Donatella Versace's favorite floral fragrances, Bright Crystal is a fresh, sensual blend of refreshing chilled yuzu and pomegranate mingled with soothing blossoms of peony, magnolia, and lotus flower, warmed with notes of musk... see more...

• how can i get free samples 1 Answers
  • Do you like to try Versace bright crystal fragrance sampl...1 Answers
  • Is this a free sample of this product ? If so how do I ac...2 Answers
Meloni A.
Spokane
I received a sample of this with my Sephora purchase. The scent is lovely, and I've worn it on several occasions. However, the longevity is very limited. It only lasts a couple of hours each time I spray it on, and I would not pay for nor recommend a scent that does not linger on the skin for more than a couple of hours, especially at this price-point.
Hailee M.
I love love loveeer this purfewm, however, it is a little on the pricey side but also well worth it. The sent last forever 5 Versace Bright Crystal EDT Spray Sample Women Travel Vial 1 Ml/0.03 Oz Lot
Savanna M.
New York
I would love to try this sample to smell it because i knoe it smells good i love the way they come in little one makes it easy to carry in your purse and how easy it is to spray on it smells so good and stays on all day i would recommand tjis to my mother she would love it
Catherine R.
Provo, UT
Absolutely adored this product ! Smells amazing ! Gorgeous packaging and bottle an d long lasting ! Super pretty fresh scent and doesn't take much only need to spray a little bit on ! I absolutely love it !
erica t.
providence
Love this perfume and the love smell and always very good deal and there's a lot of them versace perfume and they all smell amazing but the is my fav of them all
Carrie G.
Dalzell, SC
I think this is my favorite Versace scent, by far. It has such a feminine quality to it. It's a long lasting fragrance, and a little goes a long way. It's definitely earned a permanent spot in my fragrance collection.
Paris P.
06615
I love this perfume so much and it smells so very good plus it's such a cute logo brand so I reallly recommend this and it is wat better than half of the perfumes they're are out in the world. Also it last long almost eight to twenty four hours.this is such a good product
Melissa S.
Puyallup, WA
Love this scent! It's the perfect amount of smell... not too strong not too faint! Gotten several compliments. I would purchase again! Well worth the price.
Bethany F.
Van Buren Twp, MI
I actually got a sample of this stuff with a Macy's order I placed. It smells absolutely divine. I love the packaging for this perfume, I'm a sucker for packaging.
Jenna R.
Rochester, NY
Versace is my favorite scent of perfume/ cologne! This is amazing and I hope to try it again one day! Very nice pleasant smell! The packaging is unique and always cute. Recommend people to get this product!
Jessica S.
London, ON
How do I get a sample please
Is this a free sample of this product ? If so how do I acquire one ?
how can i get free samples
how do i get free samples
Do you like to try Versace bright crystal fragrance sample smell like ever ?