BY VERSACE #6 in Perfume for Her

Inspired by a mixture of Donatella Versace's favorite floral fragrances, Bright Crystal is a fresh, sensual blend of refreshing chilled yuzu and pomegranate mingled with soothing blossoms of peony, magnolia, and lotus flower, warmed with notes of musk and amber. Notes: Iced Accord, Yuzu, Pomegranate, Peony, Magnolia, Lotus Flower, Acajou, Vegetal Amber, Musk. Style: Sheer. Sensual. Luminous.

Style: Sheer. Sensual. Luminous.

Versace Bright Crystal Eau de Toilette
  • "It's a sweet/floral scent that lasts all day and not much is needed to smell amazing." in 7 reviews
  • "It's a very light yet sweet fragrance that comes in either a small or big glass bottle, also the small size is a perfect size to stuff right in you purse or bag!!!!" in 7 reviews
  • "I get so many compliments when I wear it :) By far my favorite fragance" in 6 reviews
Nour A.
Jerusalem
Well, What can I say about VERSACE?
It’s the perfect summer scent, it has this flowery kinda scent, and it’s fresh, light and long lasting, I prefer it on wet skin, the value is very good for the price 😍
I would definitely recommend it 🙌🏻
Just love it 💕Versace Bright Crystal Eau de Toilette
Weam K.
Casablanca
I'm in love with this parfum its the best one i have ever tried so far
I used it all the time and my mom and sister too from the first use we all fall in love with the sent its sooo good (it has been only 3 months and i finished all of it)
Debbie R.
Sedro Woolley, WA
I love this fragrance. It is such a fresh floral yet somewhat fruity scent. No matter when I wear this perfume I am always ask what I am wearing. It is a very clean light cent. The glass bottle is beautiful. I would say it would be perfect for anyone who loves a light scent. Even at bedtime I love to place some on my wrist so I can enjoy it all night. I have the small travel sized bottle pictured here and the large bottle ready to open.
marie A.
Myyyyyy goshhhh !!! seriously girls buy this please . boys buy this for your girls . this is so long lasting i will literally smell like this all day long after one use . i am so in love with the sent, seriously smells like beautiful flowers/ roses. the bottle is so nice and classy! seriously go buy you really wont have one regret . every time i wear it my boyfriend tells me how good i smells and i know he is not lying because i am addicted to it .
Eleni K.
Athens
This perfum has a really sweet smell with a nice bottle but i think it doesn't lasts for a long time. Moreover the smell reminds me many other perfums, and that makes Bright Crystal not so unique..
Evelyn A.
Medley, FL
Este es mi perfum favorite is absolutamente delicioso me encanta su olor es muy fresco perdura muchísimo es la piel lo amo
katelin S.
Alva, Oklahoma
This is by far my favorite perfume. I use it every day. It adds that oomph. It makes you feel sexy, and classy. I'm right at the end of my bottle and can't wait to get more.
concetta b.
Deltona, FL
One of my favorite scents to use when going out on special occasions! I love the entire bottle design and the smell, you can never go wrong with Versace. The scent was strong at first but does lighten if more of a flower smell but love it!
Raquel D.
Rodeo, CA
My everyday perfume, so lovely and perfect for everyday wear. I always get complements on the scent. Not too heavy or over powering, perfect for me since I work in a hospital. 10/10 would recommend.
Tasha H.
Montpelier
I just received a sample of this for my August 2018 Scentbox subscription. I will absolutely be purchasing the full sized! It smells amazing, the only way I can think to describe it is very feminine & fancy lol!
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Is it just me or is it one of the best fragrances they have ?
Lauren M.
Roanoke, VA
As this perfume is on the more expensive side, where do you find this product at the best price? Sometimes I can find it at TJMax but a 1.7FLoz bottle is still around 40$.
Hannah D.
Slayton, MN
Is this more of a winter or summer scent?
Yvette R.
Is the scent long lasting? Does it turn weird on the body?
marie m.
Biskra, Biskra
Who wants try it for free ???

back