BY VERSACE #9 in Perfume for Her

Inspired by a mixture of Donatella Versace's favorite floral fragrances, Bright Crystal is a fresh, sensual blend of refreshing chilled yuzu and pomegranate mingled with soothing blossoms of peony, magnolia, and lotus flower, warmed with notes of musk and amber. Notes: Iced Accord, Yuzu, Pomegranate, Peony, Magnolia, Lotus Flower, Acajou, Vegetal Amber, Musk. Style: Sheer. Sensual. Luminous.

Style: Sheer. Sensual. Luminous.

Versace Bright Crystal Eau de Toilette
  • "It's a sweet/floral scent that lasts all day and not much is needed to smell amazing." in 7 reviews
  • "It's a very light yet sweet fragrance that comes in either a small or big glass bottle, also the small size is a perfect size to stuff right in you purse or bag!!!!" in 7 reviews
  • "I get so many compliments when I wear it :) By far my favorite fragance" in 6 reviews
Gene V.
Danbury, CT
I love this, I got it as a gift set from 3 Christmas ago and at first, I wasn't such a big fan of it...but after awhile I learnt to love it and it's noe my favorite perfume.
KookHee K.
Millville, NJ
This perfume always brings me my school days so I like the perfume. The scent is fresh and floral to me. Also stay long enough. I even had my Versace perfume collection!
Krista A.
Niagara Falls, NY
It's a little pricey but totally worth it and comparable to other perfumes. You definitely get your money's worth. Smell is very elegant and classy. I love this perfume
Kristin Z.
Crowley
All time go to perfume! I bought one for me and my sister and we both absolutely love it!! It is a perfect smell and last for a long time! This is something I want to recommend to anyone interested in getting a new perfume.
Swarna P.
Chicago
Purchased at: Macy's
I was looking for a perfume which has a sweet and floral smell and I came across this one and instantly fell in love with it. It comes in a really pretty bottle and also in 3 different sizes. Although I love this fragrance, I feel like it didn’t stay on for much and had to reapply it.
Alison P.
Carmel, IN
One of my go to-s. I don’t love the scent after I sweat BUT I absolutely do love this smell for a daily perfume. The bottle is so fancy looking and the scent lasts all day long. Thanks Versace! Love it
Julia C.
barnegat
wish I could rate this perfume 10 stars. it smells amazing and the bottles cute too! I first tried it as a sample size & it made me want to get the bigger bottle. i’m in love
millennial d.
First expensive fragrance I’ve ever purchased & it didn’t disappoint. It is a very very strong fragrance which can go from appealing to eye watering because of its heavy floral notes. The flowers overlap which can make this unbearable so I had to quickly learn where to apply & how much
Alyssa D.
I love this perfume so much. I am in no means a perfume person and into buying several fragrances but I've already purchased 3 bottles of this, it smells so good and lasts so long. Definitely recommend to anybody looking into a new fragrance, a little pricey but not too bad.
Mary E.
Chicago , IL
A friend of mine got this perfume for me as a gift. I didn't like it when i tried it for the first time, but have grown to love it. The smell is not strong, or overwhelming. If you like flowers, you definitely like the smell. it is not long lasting, but the smell is really nice.
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Is it just me or is it one of the best fragrances they have ?
Lauren M.
Roanoke, VA
As this perfume is on the more expensive side, where do you find this product at the best price? Sometimes I can find it at TJMax but a 1.7FLoz bottle is still around 40$.
Hannah D.
Vermillion, SD
Is this more of a winter or summer scent?
Yvette R.
Is the scent long lasting? Does it turn weird on the body?
marie m.
Antioch, CA
Who wants try it for free ???