BY VERSACE #5 in Perfume for Her

Inspired by a mixture of Donatella Versace's favorite floral fragrances, Bright Crystal is a fresh, sensual blend of refreshing chilled yuzu and pomegranate mingled with soothing blossoms of peony, magnolia, and lotus flower, warmed with notes of musk and amber. Notes: Iced Accord, Yuzu, Pomegranate, Peony, Magnolia, Lotus Flower, Acajou, Vegetal Amber, Musk. Style: Sheer. Sensual. Luminous.

Style: Sheer. Sensual. Luminous.

Versace Bright Crystal Eau de Toilette
  • "It's a sweet/floral scent that lasts all day and not much is needed to smell amazing." in 7 reviews
  • "It's a very light yet sweet fragrance that comes in either a small or big glass bottle, also the small size is a perfect size to stuff right in you purse or bag!!!!" in 7 reviews
  • "I get so many compliments when I wear it :) By far my favorite fragance" in 6 reviews
Kaley M.
Parker City
Versace bright crystal is one of my all time favorite fragrances. Its super girly and fresh smelling but its not too sweet. I love the bottle! I have the Versace yellow diamond as well and they are so pretty on my vanity.
i l.
Roosevelt, NY
I love the way this smells I wear it everyday I bought it at a Macy's in the local mall the scent is very fruity and it lingers I love the way the the bottle is shaped as well I would definitely recommend this perfume
Maggie O.
Dallas, TX
Wonderful universal perfume! I feel like this satisfies the sweet, musky, fresh, floral, and fruity scent lovers. It's truly a blend of it all! The bottle is a little bulky for my liking, and the price tag is a bit high, but since perfume lasts so long, I never mind spending a little more on them. I think this perfume could last longer on the skin, but it truly is wonderful and doesn't change its scent after being on the skin.
Denise C.
Macon, GA
I’ve used this perfume for years! I love the smell and it lasts all day and for daysssssss!! The price is so worth it. It is pricey. You could buy this perfume I believe in any perfumania! I totally recommend this! ❤️
Allison P.
BETHLEHEM, PA
I discovered this while shopping for a completely different perfume. I came across this and was instantly sold. It's not an overwhelming or stinky smell it smells sweet and I get lots of compliments on it. Definitely recommend!
Amanda M.
Bridgeport, CT
I love this perfume! It is pretty strong so I usually wear it for any special occasions rather than every day. It smells clean and fresh and I really love it! It is pricey but I would recommend it to a friend. I bought mine from sephora.
Lisa B.
Orland park, IL
This is the only perfume I wear. I am always getting compliments on it. I like it because it lasts throughout the day and you don’t need a ton of it. I bought it from Sephora and I even have it in a travel size.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
I heard great things about this perfume, so I finally got a sample. When it first came I was sceptical always, but after applying it to my body I was in love! What a great light scent! It does wear off over some time (a few hours) so you will need to keep it with you and reapply. The travel version is great for on the go!
Kathy H.
One of my favorite scents of all times! I already purchased a second one for when I finally run out of it. A little bit goes a long way. It has a fresh scent that makes me feel and smell like a million dollars
Tyara B.
Beaumont , TX
This is a grown and sexy smell. Almost like the Micheal Kors Sexy Ruby. The bottle is thick and beautiful. Very long lasting, I only spray on once in the morning and that’s all I need. There is no room for improvement on this one. The only reason why I’m giving it a 4 star review is the price and availably, it’s really expensive and it’s hard to find. It’s a lose lose situation till you buy it and spray it on.
Lauren M.
Roanoke, VA
As this perfume is on the more expensive side, where do you find this product at the best price? Sometimes I can find it at TJMax but a 1.7FLoz bottle is still around 40$.
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Is it just me or is it one of the best fragrances they have ?
Hannah D.
Slayton, MN
Is this more of a winter or summer scent?
Yvette R.
Is the scent long lasting? Does it turn weird on the body?
marie m.
Biskra, Biskra
Who wants try it for free ???

back