BY VERSACE #7 in Perfume for Her

Inspired by a mixture of Donatella Versace's favorite floral fragrances, Bright Crystal is a fresh, sensual blend of refreshing chilled yuzu and pomegranate mingled with soothing blossoms of peony, magnolia, and lotus flower, warmed with notes of musk and amber. Notes: Iced Accord, Yuzu, Pomegranate, Peony, Magnolia, Lotus Flower, Acajou, Vegetal Amber, Musk. Style: Sheer. Sensual. Luminous.

Style: Sheer. Sensual. Luminous.

Versace Bright Crystal Eau de Toilette
  • "It's a sweet/floral scent that lasts all day and not much is needed to smell amazing." in 7 reviews
  • "It's a very light yet sweet fragrance that comes in either a small or big glass bottle, also the small size is a perfect size to stuff right in you purse or bag!!!!" in 7 reviews
  • "I get so many compliments when I wear it :) By far my favorite fragance" in 6 reviews
Unique L.
Oh my goodness. What can I say about this perfume. Someone got me a really small bottle as a sample of this perfume and I decided to go and buy the full-size. This is literally the only smell that I've been wearing for the past two years. I love it so much I also back bought the Versace black for my father and he also loves that as well. This scent is very summery and fresh at the same time and it's not overbearing. It compliments my style and my feminine personality.
Mare R.
I don’t use it every day, due to the cost and I am a college student. BUT it’s been my favorite since 2012. It’s a very beautiful feminine scent. It’s not syrupy like Bath and Body Works scents tend to be (syrupy meaning way too sweet). It’s my go to “I want to smell pretty, but not like a twelve year old picked it out” scent. I recommend for people that need that pretty, brisk smell, but don’t want something overpoweringly sweet. It’s just the right smell, especially for summer.
CG J.
Went through 5 bottle so far- That just tells you how much I love it. Its light, sweet, floral,fruity its just amazing.
It projects and lasts for quite a while. This perfume is a summer must for me and I will repurchase over and over !
Runway R.
Salt Lake City
First of all, it's PINK!! So already this has to be a favorite. Second, it smells divine! Just like a pink girly heaven without being too Legally Blonde about it. It has a bright, sheer, and charming floral scent to it and looks lovely on my vanity. The website description says this scent was inspired by Donatella Versace's favorite fragrances.
Vanessa G.
Paramount, CA
This is thee best perfume I’ve ever worn. It is a little pricey so whenever I find it a Ross I just HAVE to purchase it. The downside is not only that it’s pricey but it’s water based so the scent doesn’t let as long as it should for the price:(
Katie H.
Columbus
I got this in a scent bird subscription, and I love the smell of it. It’s beautiful, floral, and sexy. If you like florally kind of scents, you should try this. My only complaint about this is that it really don’t last too long on my skin.
Jay L.
Wichita, KS
I had received this as a gift from my boyfriend and at first was hesitant because yellow diamond was my favorite but this one most definitely tops it! My signature scent! If you’re sensitive to smell sample at your local Sephora!
Angelica G.
Navasota
I love this sent. It is floral and smells like roses. It's not to strong and over powering. And last a super long time. It's a fresh and floral sent. I first tryed it true a subscription and fell in love with the sent. I've bought it a couple of times now and still love the sent so much. I also get complemented on the sent as well. It's worth the buy of you like floral denys that are not overpowering and don't smell like grandma's perfume.
Elizabeth R.
Draper, UT
This is my favorite perfume ever! It’s lasts a long time like sometimes I only use it once every two days it lasts that long. It is such a clean fun scent. The bottle is super pretty too, very glamorous! I totally recommend it
concetta b.
Deltona, FL
One of my favorite scents to use when going out on special occasions! I love the entire bottle design and the smell, you can never go wrong with Versace. The scent was strong at first but does lighten if more of a flower smell but love it!
Lauren M.
Roanoke, VA
As this perfume is on the more expensive side, where do you find this product at the best price? Sometimes I can find it at TJMax but a 1.7FLoz bottle is still around 40$.
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Is it just me or is it one of the best fragrances they have ?
Hannah D.
Slayton, MN
Is this more of a winter or summer scent?
Yvette R.
Is the scent long lasting? Does it turn weird on the body?
marie m.
Biskra, Biskra
Who wants try it for free ???

back