BY VERSACE #6 in Perfume for Her

Inspired by a mixture of Donatella Versace's favorite floral fragrances, Bright Crystal is a fresh, sensual blend of refreshing chilled yuzu and pomegranate mingled with soothing blossoms of peony, magnolia, and lotus flower, warmed with notes of musk and amber. Notes: Iced Accord, Yuzu, Pomegranate, Peony, Magnolia, Lotus Flower, Acajou, Vegetal Amber, Musk. Style: Sheer. Sensual. Luminous.

Style: Sheer. Sensual. Luminous.

Versace Bright Crystal Eau de Toilette
  • "It's a sweet/floral scent that lasts all day and not much is needed to smell amazing." in 7 reviews
  • "It's a very light yet sweet fragrance that comes in either a small or big glass bottle, also the small size is a perfect size to stuff right in you purse or bag!!!!" in 7 reviews
  • "I get so many compliments when I wear it :) By far my favorite fragance" in 6 reviews
Melissa H.
Fort Myers
This has been my "go to" perfume for the last three years. I love the floral and fruity smell! It's like heaven in a bottle. I often times get compliments from strangers who say "oh, that must be your perfume I smell. It's amazing! What kind is it?!" I'm more than happy to share my secret. The best part is that the smell lasts all day. Sometimes when I come home from work my husband will compliment me on how good I smell....even though by then I've gone "nose blind" and can't smell it any longer.

I've used other brands in the past, and still have some of them in my cabinet, but I always seem to reach for the Bright Crystal first (and always feel a little deflated if I choose another). My Mom has worn the same perfume for as long as I can remember...and I'm pretty sure that the apple hasn't fallen far from the tree on this one! As long as they make Bright Crystal, it will be in my perfume collection.
Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
I've been using Versace perfumes since the day's when they used to come in a can. Yep, I'm talking about the Versace Jeans series that was out in the 90's. Not only does Versace deliver a high quality fashion but they also know their way around fragrance.

Bright Crystal to me screams Spring with it's combination of light, sweet, and romantic florals. It's just at the edge of being too floral without going overboard. It's best suited for daytime or career wear. It's strong yet not overpowering and moderately long lasting.
Ashley N.
Harrison, GA
This is one of my absolute favorite perfumes!! I'm currently obsessed with it and only wear this and Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream.
It has just the right amount of sweet (floral notes) and is also light enough to make it a perfect summer fragrance.

Okay, let's talk about longevity- I always spray my Mists or Perfumes 3x because well I'm weird and I like it stronger lol. Once on my blouse or shirt, wrists and then hair. I've always found when you do it this way the one's on you wrist and hair fade quicker than your clothes because it soaks into the clothes. Which is fine because it comes on kinda strong and then fades into a beautiful floral bloom a few minutes later and then later into the day it fades more but it's still there but not as potent

I absolutely adore this perfume, it's currently my favorite right now along with Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream
Stephanie D.
Webster, NY
I think this may be my favorite perfume. I received a sample once and ordered it immediately. The scent lasts all day. I can really smell the pomegranate, rose, and peony, and when it dries down, there is a hint of musk as well. I don’t normally like rose, but mixed with the other scents, it smells nice in this fragrance. I also am really attracted to anything with peony. If you like peony and also musk, I recommend checking this out!
Anam F.
Stamford
I love using this perfume all the time! it smells so pretty not strong at all. The bottle so elegant just like its scent. It not pricy at all for what you get. I get compliment when ever I wear this perfume. Its perfect the way it is no need to improve anything about it I would recommend it to all the beauties!! Love love it!! I feel the same about this one!
Maryly R.
This scent is so beautiful and really mature. I have the 3.0 fl oz bottle which i received as a gift for this mothers day. And i couldnt be more happier with this perfume. I collect them so this is a great senct to add. And may I say their packaging isnt too crazy but still elegant. Also the bottle itself is a dream to stair at.
Stephanie B.
Springfield, GA
I absolutely love the smell of this perfume. It has a sweet fruity and flowery smell. The smell itself isn’t overwhelming or too strong. I revived this as a sample and wore it both light and strong. Both ways the smell just doesn’t last. I’m not sure if I’m going to buy with it being so expensive and barley making it through and event.
Surbhi A.
I recently got this for my mom's birthday because she had received a sample of it and loved it so I wanted to surprise her :) She absolutely loves it now (maybe not as much as her Chanel) but she loves this one nonetheless.

This perfume has a very flora/sweet scent to it which is what attracted me to it the most! I do prefer this one over the chanel one... thats just my choice.. the  CHANEL Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Parfum floral as well and light on the sweetness while this one, the  Versace Bright Crystal Eau de Toilette is a bit more sweeter and floral...
I got this during the sephora sale and I was thankful because for us college students, these do get pricey! Appreciated :)
Love it, would definitely recommend trying this :)
Doree L.
I always receive testers of this perfume and it always smells like animal urine to me. I went to Macys and smelled it. I even poured it on a paper tester and it smelled like urine. It ruins the fragrance for me. It’s too bad because without that weird note, it would have smelled like a great feminine girly fragrance. I didn’t buy it because it wasn’t worth it. The bottle is nice. Versace Bright Crystal Eau de Toilette
Esthefania F.
Garland
This perfume Was the best it is soft but with a strong smell. I bought it at Sam's Club it is really affordable. Yes it was a great bottle because with just one spreay the smell was instant. Well for me it was a good value.Of course i will it is a great quality perfum.
Marcus S.
Cassopolis, MI
Does this smell good
Endy G.
Is this perfume more for seasonal or year round?
Brittany B.
Vidor, TX
Does the scent last all day?
Deidre O.
Irvington, NJ
I heard so many great reviews about this. Does this last all day ?
Tammy B.