Lauren M.
Roanoke, VA

As this perfume is on the more expensive side, where do you find this product at the best price? Sometimes I can find it at TJMax but a 1.7FLoz bottle is still around 40$.

Erica K.
Erica K.
Scranton , PA
12 hours, 42 minutes ago
Next time you go out to shop for makeup, ask for samples of it at Sephora. They always ask at the end of your trip if you want samples of anything! While it might not be a ton, there samples are usually good for at least 7 uses, and if you get a sample every time you shop that can add up quickly :)
Brandy B.
Brandy B.
Las Vegas, NV
1 year, 9 months ago
Personally, I've had experiences in the past where I've bought fragrances from ebay, Overstock.com, and even Amazon and they turned out to be fakes. I will only ever buy my fragrances at big name brick-and-mortar stores now, and have never had a problem. I've purchased this scent specifically at Sephora, Ulta, and Macys. Usually the price is still relatively hefty (usually around $60-$80 for the size I buy), but these stores usually offer big ticket gifts with purchase. Last year I bought this and got an Estee Lauder makeup set with it, which was nice. This past Black Friday I saw Ulta was offering a free small bottle if you purchased the big bottle, as well as a free robe or wine glass set. They run these promotions pretty frequently (I'd say maybe 2-3 times a month?)
monica w.
monica w.
1 year, 11 months ago
I bought my bottle from Amazon. Id try there too!
Molly C.
Molly C.
Georgetown, TX
1 year, 12 months ago
You can also try Ross but for the brand it's still going to be kinda pricey but so worth it I usually only use for special occasions or you can also for to a perfume store and they have little travel size ones and you can refill it as many times as you want for $10 I do that with the ones I want to try and not spend a lot of money on.
Victoria R.
Victoria R.
Turlock, CA
1 year, 12 months ago
Try ulta or even going online to sephora ir macys
Milena K.
Milena K.
1 year, 12 months ago
Ulta maybe or fragrance direct
Cinthia R.
Ayisilu R.
Ayisilu R.
Bellevue, WA
2 years ago
I think in ULTA is cheaper put sometimes you can get it in Walmart where the price is definitely lower than other places
Mariyah D.
Mariyah D.
Parlin, NJ
2 years, 2 months ago
People wouldn't believe me when I told them this but the perfume section at Walmart. Walmart carried Versace bright crystal
Hanna I.
Hanna I.
Lebanon, OR
2 years, 4 months ago
I have found this perfume at Ulta and even though it's not usually any cheaper when buying it from Ulta.com you can buy it when its featured or there is a special going on and you can usually get $40 free gift! So I would totally suggest stalking Ultas website for the next Sale!