BY VERSACE #8 in Fragrance for Her

Inspired by a mixture of Donatella Versace's favorite floral fragrances, Bright Crystal is a fresh, sensual blend of refreshing chilled yuzu and pomegranate mingled with soothing blossoms of peony, magnolia, and lotus flower, warmed with notes of musk and amber.

Notes: Iced Accord, Yuzu, Pomegranate, Peony, Magnolia, Lotus Flower, Acajou, Vegetal Amber, Musk.

Style: Sheer. Sensual. Luminous.

Versace Bright Crystal Eau de Toilette Spray
  • "It's a very light yet sweet fragrance that comes in either a small or big glass bottle, also the small size is a perfect size to stuff right in you purse or bag!!!!" in 7 reviews
  • "It's a sweet/floral scent that lasts all day and not much is needed to smell amazing." in 7 reviews
  • "I get so many compliments when I wear it :) By far my favorite fragance" in 6 reviews
Brandy B.
Brandy B.
Las Vegas, NV
I fell in love with this perfume about a year ago when I initially smelled it in a magazine insert. I went to a local perfume business and spritzed and sprayed it just to get an idea of if I would like it, and indeed I did. I spent the next year pining for it, but just couldn't bring myself to buy it because of the pricetag. Finally on my birthday this year my wonderful and amazing husband bought it for me. When I opened it I was so thrilled that I actually shrieked in excitement! The first few days I thoroughly enjoyed the scent. It is a very strong floral smell. When I say strong, I mean it. You only need one spritz of this bad boy and you're set. I got compliments from everyone the first few times I wore it, even when I myself no longer smelled it. I was thrilled and felt like we got our monies worth. However, it's been about 4 months since then and unfortunately I don't care much for the scent as much anymore. I don't normally gravitate towards floral scents, which is why I don't understand why I liked it in the first place. I appreciate the strength of the perfume, because it certainly keeps it lasting throughout the day, but I think that initial spray of floral scent is too much for me now. I will most likely finish out this bottle and look for a new perfume. I don't think I would purchase this again.
Emerald G.
Emerald G.
Pomona, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did the love of your life just walk by and you don't even know it? What is this heavenly aroma that has graced your nasal passages? None other than Bright Crystal. It's subtley sweet and effortlessly sultry. Some have told me I smell like "liquid lingerie" whenever I have it on. This scent is timeless I could never get tired of it and even after trying others I always go back to this one! It makes me feel sexy and powerful. I swear it must have pheromones or something like that in it! Sometimes I have to ask my self if I'm just that damn charismatic or is everyone just enamored with my perfume. You will have to try it for yourself to see what I'm talking about. Worth every cent don't even think twice and just opt in for the largest bottle and thank me later!!... Looking for a love spell or want someone to finally put a ring on it then look no further! This is it! The pìece de résistance <3 #musesofinfluenster
Divya R.
Divya R.
Camas, WA
Few years back if you had told me to try a perfume that has floral scent I would have told you get out of here. This scent changed my thinking and love for floral scent. This is scent is light, feminine, and perfect for summer or even any season of the year. It is light and fresh floral scent. Its delightful, most people find it super pleasant without being at all over-powering. I get compliments from friends, family, even strangers when I have it on. The scent lasts all day. I definitely recommend testing this in store first because a person’s body produces different oils that may not go well with certain scents, and the scent from a bottle may smell different when applied to your skin oils. I learned that from a Sephora girl. And it came out true.

Angela M.
Angela M.
I used to love this scent, but I think the formula changed. I wanted to get a new bottle when I was at sephora a few weeks ago. However, when I sprayed some on just to see if it still smelled the same. It's a good thing I did since it does not smell like it used to. (At least not on me). This used to smell like a light floral scent on me, but now it smells floral and acrid. It's frustrating when companies change a good thing.

-Wouldn't repurchase
-Wouldn't really recommend
-Available at sephora, department stores, etc
Tamires D.
Tamires D.
Issaquah, WA
My favorite perfume! The best scent for a woman. Its a bit strong but trust me you'll love it and you're clothes will too because it stays on for a while. Ever since I smelled this fragrance on my mom and my older sister it has been the best scents I have ever smelled. The bottle is very classy and elegant. Its a funny thing, I actually know the scent very well that I've asked random people wearing it if it was actually Mademoiselle and I always get nostalgic. I love this scent, it is a staple. Versace is better!!!
Natalie A.
Natalie A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just bought a travel size version of this in super cute packaging from Sephora, which I think was a little overpriced for how small it actually turned out being, but I'll live with it. This smells so good! This is the first Versace perfume I try and own, and I absolutely love it. It has a very sensual/sexy/floral scent to it, which makes it perfect for date night or just nights out. It's definitely a stronger scent, so I don't see myself wearing this during the day. But I absolutely love how wonderful it smells.
Zer V.
Zer V.
My holy grail perfume. I'm horrible at describing the scent but if you like something light, you might like this. The scent is not overly powering. It's smells wonderful!!! I always get compliments when I wear this. It's comes in a few different size: roller ball, travel size and up to 3.0 oz I think. I have quite a few of the roller ball, a travel size, 1.0 oz and will be getting a 3.0oz soon! Lol. I know that's quite crazy but I have to have the roller ball ones in each purse. That's how much I love it.
Greeshma R.
Greeshma R.
Tempe, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smell is one of the senses which i totally love. The smell from a person defines what kind they are. I can predict a persona of bold, confident or shy from the aura they create around them. This Versace perfume is one of the best perfumes i own till date. The first note is floral and so intriguing. I just love how captivating the smell is. Its a daily wear perfume and once put on gives so much confidence. This is perfect for office environment. This is a must have in ur perfume collection. Love it...
Alexa S.
Alexa S.
Santa Ana, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have to say Versace really out did themselves. Not only is this perfume great, for everyday to special occasions, but it gives a girl that extra uff. The aroma is just perfect where people will ask you "What perfume are wearing?" This perfume is not overpowering, and not to light, and Versace made their perfume where even with just a pump you'll be set for the day. Plus I must say I am really blown away about how cute the bottle is, its just ties in everything.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
I am a strange person when it comes to fragrances. I tend to stay away from luxury perfumes because I do not like the strong scents that they convey.

I had a friend convince me to try this fragrance out because it is lighter and brighter than your standard "old lady" high end perfume. Unfortunately, though it is brighter - it is still a bit too heavy for me.

But, again, this is my personal preference/strangeness when it comes to fragrance!
Helen M.
Helen M.
Lynn, Ma
Is it just me or is it one of the best fragrances they have ?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Roanoke, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
As this perfume is on the more expensive side, where do you find this product at the best price? Sometimes I can find it at TJMax but a 1.7FLoz bottle is still around 40$.
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Vermillion, SD
Is this more of a winter or summer scent?
Yvette R.
Yvette R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is the scent long lasting? Does it turn weird on the body?
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Is it a strong smell or light?