BY VERSACE #5 in Fragrance for Her

Inspired by a mixture of Donatella Versace's favorite floral fragrances, Bright Crystal is a fresh, sensual blend of refreshing chilled yuzu and pomegranate mingled with soothing blossoms of peony, magnolia, and lotus flower, warmed with notes of musk and amber.

Notes: Iced Accord, Yuzu, Pomegranate, Peony, Magnolia, Lotus Flower, Acajou, Vegetal Amber, Musk.

Style: Sheer. Sensual. Luminous.

Versace Bright Crystal Eau de Toilette Spray
  • "It's a very light yet sweet fragrance that comes in either a small or big glass bottle, also the small size is a perfect size to stuff right in you purse or bag!!!!" in 7 reviews
  • "It's a sweet/floral scent that lasts all day and not much is needed to smell amazing." in 7 reviews
  • "I get so many compliments when I wear it :) By far my favorite fragance" in 6 reviews
Angelica G.
Navasota
I love this sent. It is floral and smells like roses. It's not to strong and over powering. And last a super long time. It's a fresh and floral sent. I first tryed it true a subscription and fell in love with the sent. I've bought it a couple of times now and still love the sent so much. I also get complemented on the sent as well. It's worth the buy of you like floral denys that are not overpowering and don't smell like grandma's perfume.
Naz P.
MY ALL TIME FAVE! I personally love clean smells and I tend to like when they smell clean and floral all together. This scent last me allllllll day and everyone compliments me when I wear it. I have the large bottle, the travel size and I also have the roller ball that I carry around in my purse. Love this fragrance so much. I always repurchase and I'm never without it.
MeTime M.
I absolutely love the smell. I've gotten my younger sister and my mom to use it. They both love it.

Sometimes I can find great deals that includes a large bottle, a travel size plus a lotion and body wash for $89 at Macy's. What a steal.

But be careful- if you are somewhat who has a sensitive nose this might sting the nose if you spray too much on. But I love adding it to my hair ūüėā
Stacey P.
Bright, floral feminine scent with slightly musky tones! I don't like floral scents too much, but this was a perfect scent for me during the day because of the musky ness of it. It's not too coilingly sweet. Pretty long lasting, perfect for day time or even summer nights. The glass packaging is really sturdy so I wasn't too worried when I traveled with it.
Suzy M.
Alfred, ME
This is an amazing scent! I have never had a go to perfume because I find that I get tired of the smell throughout the day, but this scent is just so amazing and fresh all day! I love when my arm passes in front of my nose! I think it is a decent price for the product and the bottle is so nice to have out on a shelf for display too!
Jeniffer L.
Bronx, NY
I really like this perfume. Works great with my buddy chemistry. This is a very light and pretty scent. It's a day-time scent for sure. You can totally get by on wearing this to the office. It's a floral scent with hints of sweetness and it kind of has a powdery scent once it settles. It definitely reminds me of Summer. Light, fresh, and airy. It is a more youthful scent. This would be a safe presents for a young adult...even a teen. It's definitely an all-around great perfume for women of all ages.
Kassandra D.
Omg the smell is so beautiful! This is my 2nd favorite of all time! The bottle is so pretty and I’ve used this for a few years now it was a gift but you can find this at Ulta and online I will buy this again and again
Laura P.
Blacksburg , VA
If you are a fragrance fanatic like me, you may be slightly disappointed with this Versace. It smells SUPER good, but it does not last. I was gifted a bottle and liked it but again the scent seemed to fade so quick, I found myself using more and the bottle went pretty quick. For me it was not worth it.
Melody K.
Roy, UT
Smells amazing, lasts a decent amount of time on the skin. It’s a very luxurious perfume & very cute bottle to leave out & this can be found at Dillard’s, Sephora, ulta etc. I would recommend this to others & I feel like this makes a perfect gift especially in a gift set with the body wash & body lotion
Karen D.
I love this smell! It is strong and has a old mature fragrance. I want to wear this fragrance more often, but my aunt wears it as her signature smell and also one of my teachers. This Smell only reminds me of them and it smells good, but I will have to seek out my signature smell.
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Is it just me or is it one of the best fragrances they have ?
Lauren M.
Roanoke, VA
As this perfume is on the more expensive side, where do you find this product at the best price? Sometimes I can find it at TJMax but a 1.7FLoz bottle is still around 40$.
Hannah D.
Slayton, MN
Is this more of a winter or summer scent?
Yvette R.
Is the scent long lasting? Does it turn weird on the body?
Ashley F.
Is it a strong smell or light?