BY VERSACE #9 in Perfume for Her

Inspired by a mixture of Donatella Versace's favorite floral fragrances, Bright Crystal is a fresh, sensual blend of refreshing chilled yuzu and pomegranate mingled with soothing blossoms of peony, magnolia, and lotus flower, warmed with notes of musk and amber. Notes: Iced Accord, Yuzu, Pomegranate, Peony, Magnolia, Lotus Flower, Acajou, Vegetal Amber, Musk. Style: Sheer. Sensual. Luminous.

Style: Sheer. Sensual. Luminous.

• Who wants try it for free ???9 Answers
  • Does this have  a long lasting scent I don’t like reapply...3 Answers
  • I have bad allergies.. anyone with allergies try this and...2 Answers
Versace Bright Crystal Eau de Toilette
  • "It's a sweet/floral scent that lasts all day and not much is needed to smell amazing." in 7 reviews
  • "It's a very light yet sweet fragrance that comes in either a small or big glass bottle, also the small size is a perfect size to stuff right in you purse or bag!!!!" in 7 reviews
  • "I get so many compliments when I wear it :) By far my favorite fragance" in 6 reviews
Maddy H.
New York
This is my newest go to perfume. It smells awesome and I wish them would come out with a room spray for it always. Every time I wear it I get the nicest compliments on it. It is very light and one of those perfumes that doesn't choke everyone who smells you. Totally worth the price and when you see it go on sale defiantly stock up on it.
Anne C.
Pico Rivera, CA
I love this perfume always my go to for day or night it smells so so sweet and is very attractive, I always get so many compliments when I’m wearing it. This was also an item that came with a free gift I got a lotion and a smaller travel size bottle for less $100 at Nordstroms definitely a great buy!
Naomi M.
Lansdowne
Guys! Seriously, this is the best smelling perfume ever! I’m obsessed. I’m a fan of floral fragrances so this is a much have for me. I get so many compliments whenever I wear it. The scent is light and sweet but not overpowering or too strong. Highly recommend for people that like floral scents
Ariana M.
I love this perfume so much! The scent is beautiful and this perfume stays on for a good amount of time. The price tag is pretty hefty but for how long it’s lasted me I would say that it’s worth it! One of my favorites :) Versace Bright Crystal Eau de Toilette
Shelly W.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I got a sample of Versace Bright Crystal from Sephora.  This may become my new favorite fragrance.  It manages to be light and sexy at the same time.  It comes in a pretty bottle and I love all things pink!  I will purchase a regular size bottle.
Ariel✨ E.
Petaluma, CA
This stuff is actually horrible, it is overpriced, and stinks like an old lady. It also isn't very strong, which is disappointing. you must use a lot of the perfume and the smell still isn't very overpowering. Im not sure why so many people boast about it .
Joanna s.
Bedford Hills, NY
I love this scent, it is so clean and it lasts for at least six hours! The bottle that this perfume comes is very pretty. I am currently on my first bottle of it but I will be buying another bottle when I finish this one because the smell is so refreshing!
Iz L.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is my absolute favorite perfume ever. This perfume is not overwhelming either. It’s light but it makes its statement. I also love how long lasting it is! This perfume is perfect for any type of event. I get many compliments on it as well.
Melissa H.
Fort Myers
This has been my "go to" perfume for the last three years. I love the floral and fruity smell! It's like heaven in a bottle. I often times get compliments from strangers who say "oh, that must be your perfume I smell. It's amazing! What kind is it?!" I'm more than happy to share my secret. The best part is that the smell lasts all day. Sometimes when I come home from work my husband will compliment me on how good I smell....even though by then I've gone "nose blind" and can't smell it any longer.

I've used other brands in the past, and still have some of them in my cabinet, but I always seem to reach for the Bright Crystal first (and always feel a little deflated if I choose another). My Mom has worn the same perfume for as long as I can remember...and I'm pretty sure that the apple hasn't fallen far from the tree on this one! As long as they make Bright Crystal, it will be in my perfume collection.
Cadeara L.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Love this!!! It used to be my go to perfume for a night out, but I loved it so much I started wearing it daily. My boyfriend loves it too so that makes me want to wear it so much more! Always getting compliments.
Lauren M.
ROANOKE, VA
As this perfume is on the more expensive side, where do you find this product at the best price? Sometimes I can find it at TJMax but a 1.7FLoz bottle is still around 40$.
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Is it just me or is it one of the best fragrances they have ?
Hannah D.
Vermillion, SD
Is this more of a winter or summer scent?
marie m.
Antioch, CA
Who wants try it for free ???
Yvette R.
Is the scent long lasting? Does it turn weird on the body?

Sephora