BY VERSACE #7 in Perfume for Her

Inspired by a mixture of Donatella Versace's favorite floral fragrances, Bright Crystal is a fresh, sensual blend of refreshing chilled yuzu and pomegranate mingled with soothing blossoms of peony, magnolia, and lotus flower, warmed with notes of musk and amber.

Notes: Iced Accord, Yuzu, Pomegranate, Peony, Magnolia, Lotus Flower, Acajou, Vegetal Amber, Musk.

Style: Sheer. Sensual. Luminous.

• Who wants try it for free ???6 Answers
  • I have bad allergies.. anyone with allergies try this and...2 Answers
  • Is it just me or is it one of the best fragrances they ha...17 Answers
Reviews (2089)
Buy on Sephora*
  • "It's a sweet/floral scent that lasts all day and not much is needed to smell amazing." in 7 reviews
  • "It's a very light yet sweet fragrance that comes in either a small or big glass bottle, also the small size is a perfect size to stuff right in you purse or bag!!!!" in 7 reviews
  • "I get so many compliments when I wear it :) By far my favorite fragance" in 6 reviews
Melissa H.
Fort Myers
This has been my "go to" perfume for the last three years. I love the floral and fruity smell! It's like heaven in a bottle. I often times get compliments from strangers who say "oh, that must be your perfume I smell. It's amazing! What kind is it?!" I'm more than happy to share my secret. The best part is that the smell lasts all day. Sometimes when I come home from work my husband will compliment me on how good I smell....even though by then I've gone "nose blind" and can't smell it any longer.

I've used other brands in the past, and still have some of them in my cabinet, but I always seem to reach for the Bright Crystal first (and always feel a little deflated if I choose another). My Mom has worn the same perfume for as long as I can remember...and I'm pretty sure that the apple hasn't fallen far from the tree on this one! As long as they make Bright Crystal, it will be in my perfume collection.
Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
I've been using Versace perfumes since the day's when they used to come in a can. Yep, I'm talking about the Versace Jeans series that was out in the 90's. Not only does Versace deliver a high quality fashion but they also know their way around fragrance.

Bright Crystal to me screams Spring with it's combination of light, sweet, and romantic florals. It's just at the edge of being too floral without going overboard. It's best suited for daytime or career wear. It's strong yet not overpowering and moderately long lasting.
Ashley N.
Harrison, GA
This is one of my absolute favorite perfumes!! I'm currently obsessed with it and only wear this and Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream.
It has just the right amount of sweet (floral notes) and is also light enough to make it a perfect summer fragrance.

Okay, let's talk about longevity- I always spray my Mists or Perfumes 3x because well I'm weird and I like it stronger lol. Once on my blouse or shirt, wrists and then hair. I've always found when you do it this way the one's on you wrist and hair fade quicker than your clothes because it soaks into the clothes. Which is fine because it comes on kinda strong and then fades into a beautiful floral bloom a few minutes later and then later into the day it fades more but it's still there but not as potent

I absolutely adore this perfume, it's currently my favorite right now along with Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream
Stephanie D.
Webster, NY
I think this may be my favorite perfume. I received a sample once and ordered it immediately. The scent lasts all day. I can really smell the pomegranate, rose, and peony, and when it dries down, there is a hint of musk as well. I don’t normally like rose, but mixed with the other scents, it smells nice in this fragrance. I also am really attracted to anything with peony. If you like peony and also musk, I recommend checking this out!
Yvonne M.
Shelburne, MA
This perfume! I am picky, and do not like highly strong scents, but this one was perfect in the soft tones of floral scents, as well as some strong robust smells. I absolutely love this smell and wear it rarely because it is expensive, but perfect for those special moments or times you want to feel pretty.

This perfume not only smells beautiful, but it will have people asking what you are wearing, what perfume is that, that smells amazing.
Runway R.
Salt Lake City
First of all, it's PINK!! So already this has to be a favorite. Second, it smells divine! Just like a pink girly heaven without being too Legally Blonde about it. It has a bright, sheer, and charming floral scent to it and looks lovely on my vanity. The website description says this scent was inspired by Donatella Versace's favorite fragrances.
Anam F.
Stamford
I love using this perfume all the time! it smells so pretty not strong at all. The bottle so elegant just like its scent. It not pricy at all for what you get. I get compliment when ever I wear this perfume. Its perfect the way it is no need to improve anything about it I would recommend it to all the beauties!! Love love it!! I feel the same about this one!
Stephanie B.
Springfield, GA
I absolutely love the smell of this perfume. It has a sweet fruity and flowery smell. The smell itself isn’t overwhelming or too strong. I revived this as a sample and wore it both light and strong. Both ways the smell just doesn’t last. I’m not sure if I’m going to buy with it being so expensive and barley making it through and event.
Esthefania F.
Garland
This perfume Was the best it is soft but with a strong smell. I bought it at Sam's Club it is really affordable. Yes it was a great bottle because with just one spreay the smell was instant. Well for me it was a good value.Of course i will it is a great quality perfum.
Nazaret P.
MY ALL TIME FAVE! I personally love clean smells and I tend to like when they smell clean and floral all together. This scent last me allllllll day and everyone compliments me when I wear it. I have the large bottle, the travel size and I also have the roller ball that I carry around in my purse. Love this fragrance so much. I always repurchase and I'm never without it.
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Is it just me or is it one of the best fragrances they have ?
Lauren M.
Roanoke, VA
As this perfume is on the more expensive side, where do you find this product at the best price? Sometimes I can find it at TJMax but a 1.7FLoz bottle is still around 40$.
Hannah D.
Slayton, MN
Is this more of a winter or summer scent?
Yvette R.
Is the scent long lasting? Does it turn weird on the body?
Danielle B.
Frisco, TX
I have heard a lot about this producthiught and i really want to try it. Does the scent last?