BY VERSACE #16 in Fragrance for Her

Inspired by a mixture of Donatella Versace's favorite floral fragrances, Bright Crystal is a fresh, sensual blend of refreshing chilled yuzu and pomegranate mingled with soothing blossoms of peony, magnolia, and lotus flower, warmed with notes of musk and amber.

Notes: Iced Accord, Yuzu, Pomegranate, Peony, Magnolia, Lotus Flower, Acajou, Vegetal Amber, Musk.

Style: Sheer. Sensual. Luminous.

• Who wants try it for free ???5 Answers
  • I have bad allergies.. anyone with allergies try this and approve...1 Answers
  • Is there a way of receiving a sample of these scents?2 Answers
Reviews (1917)
  • "It's a very light yet sweet fragrance that comes in either a small or big glass bottle, also the small size is a perfect size to stuff right in you purse or bag!!!!" in 7 reviews
  • "It's a sweet/floral scent that lasts all day and not much is needed to smell amazing." in 7 reviews
  • "I get so many compliments when I wear it :) By far my favorite fragance" in 6 reviews
Melissa H.
Fort Myers
This has been my "go to" perfume for the last three years. I love the floral and fruity smell! It's like heaven in a bottle. I often times get compliments from strangers who say "oh, that must be your perfume I smell. It's amazing! What kind is it?!" I'm more than happy to share my secret. The best part is that the smell lasts all day. Sometimes when I come home from work my husband will compliment me on how good I smell....even though by then I've gone "nose blind" and can't smell it any longer.

I've used other brands in the past, and still have some of them in my cabinet, but I always seem to reach for the Bright Crystal first (and always feel a little deflated if I choose another). My Mom has worn the same perfume for as long as I can remember...and I'm pretty sure that the apple hasn't fallen far from the tree on this one! As long as they make Bright Crystal, it will be in my perfume collection.
Jessie R.
Saint Cloud, FL
I purchased this perfume at Ulta.  This perfume comes in a pretty classic perfume bottle shape so it looks nice if you choose to leave it out on your vanity. The scent is floral but on the zesty almost fruity side.  I am not sure what the fruit influences are in the scent but they are definitely there, they are what make the scent not as universal as I would like meaning that I have to watch what body wash, shampoo and deodorant I use with it because it will fight with other scents and it wont be pretty.  I tend to go as scent free with things like body wash when I plan on wearing it.
Kayleigh B.
Youngstown, OH
This is my favorite high end perfume. The scent is strong, but not overpowering. It will stay with you all day and it definitely draws in compliments. It’s definitely musky, but is also on the sweet floral side. Anyone from high school age to your grandmother could wear this perfume. It’s girly and sexy. I just love it! I bought mine at Ulta. It’s $53 for 1 oz, $75 for 1.7 oz and $95 for 3 oz. The bottle is also very pretty for those of you that like to put your perfume on display.
Marissa T.
Stillwater, MN
I don’t use it every day, due to the cost and I am a college student. BUT it’s been my favorite since 2012. It’s a very beautiful feminine scent. It’s not syrupy like Bath and Body Works scents tend to be (syrupy meaning way too sweet). It’s my go to “I want to smell pretty, but not like a twelve year old picked it out” scent. I recommend for people that need that pretty, brisk smell, but don’t want something overpoweringly sweet. It’s just the right smell, especially for summer.
Aмίяαh 🌺.
Plainfield, NJ
My favorite, ride or die, everyday perfume! I have been wearing Versace bright crystal for the past 6 years and it has not failed me yet. I honestly couldn’t live without this perfume (not exaggerating). The scent is PERFECT and i get compliments everywhere I go. I love that the scent is definitely noticeable but not overpowering. I Work at a hospital and a lot of patients are sensitive to strong scents, but they always compliment me on how I smell when wearing this perfume. Love it & will keep wearing for years to come.
Stephanie B.
Springfield, GA
I absolutely love the smell of this perfume. It has a sweet fruity and flowery smell. The smell itself isn’t overwhelming or too strong. I revived this as a sample and wore it both light and strong. Both ways the smell just doesn’t last. I’m not sure if I’m going to buy with it being so expensive and barley making it through and event.
Ashley L.
Marietta, GA
I actually LOVE the scent of this fragrance. The reason I docked it a couple stars is simply because this fragrance will just not stay with me throughout the day. If it lasted longer than a couple of hours on me, I would have absolutely have given this 5 stars and it would be a holy grail contender. Unfortunately because I have to reapply this scent frequently, it's just not doing it for me.
Esthefania F.
Garland
This perfume Was the best it is soft but with a strong smell. I bought it at Sam's Club it is really affordable. Yes it was a great bottle because with just one spreay the smell was instant. Well for me it was a good value.Of course i will it is a great quality perfum.
Naz P.
MY ALL TIME FAVE! I personally love clean smells and I tend to like when they smell clean and floral all together. This scent last me allllllll day and everyone compliments me when I wear it. I have the large bottle, the travel size and I also have the roller ball that I carry around in my purse. Love this fragrance so much. I always repurchase and I'm never without it.
Kitzen P.
If you love florals with citrus and ozone, you'll love this. I liked it in the bottle but the dry down on me was not pleasant. It smells very "elderly" and stays very citrusy on my skin as if someone rubbed orange rinds all over flowers. I've loved this on other people and was surprised when they told me what it was because it certainly smells nothing like it does on them on me.
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Is it just me or is it one of the best fragrances they have ?
Lauren M.
Roanoke, VA
As this perfume is on the more expensive side, where do you find this product at the best price? Sometimes I can find it at TJMax but a 1.7FLoz bottle is still around 40$.
Hannah D.
Vermillion, SD
Is this more of a winter or summer scent?
Yvette R.
Is the scent long lasting? Does it turn weird on the body?
Ashley F.
Defuniak Spgs, FL
Is it a strong smell or light?