Add a Photo

Photos (86)
Brandy B.
Brandy B.
Las Vegas, NV

I fell in love with this perfume about a year ago when I initially smelled it in a magazine insert. I went to a local perfume business and spritzed and sprayed it just to get an idea of if I would like it, and indeed I did. I spent the next year pining for it, but just couldn't bring myself to buy it because of the pricetag. Finally on my birthday this year my wonderful and amazing husband bought it for me. When I opened it I was so thrilled that I actually shrieked in excitement! The first few days I thoroughly enjoyed the scent. It is a very strong floral smell. When I say strong, I mean it. You only need one spritz of this bad boy and you're set. I got compliments from everyone the first few times I wore it, even when I myself no longer smelled it. I was thrilled and felt like we got our monies worth. However, it's been about 4 months since then and unfortunately I don't care much for the scent as much anymore. I don't normally gravitate towards floral scents, which is why I don't understand why I liked it in the first place. I appreciate the strength of the perfume, because it certainly keeps it lasting throughout the day, but I think that initial spray of floral scent is too much for me now. I will most likely finish out this bottle and look for a new perfume. I don't think I would purchase this again.
Emerald G.
Emerald G.
Pomona , Ca

Did the love of your life just walk by and you don't even know it? What is this heavenly aroma that has graced your nasal passages? None other than Bright Crystal. It's subtley sweet and effortlessly sultry. Some have told me I smell like "liquid lingerie" whenever I have it on. This scent is timeless I could never get tired of it and even after trying others I always go back to this one! It makes me feel sexy and powerful. I swear it must have pheromones or something like that in it! Sometimes I have to ask my self if I'm just that damn charismatic or is everyone just enamored with my perfume. You will have to try it for yourself to see what I'm talking about. Worth every cent don't even think twice and just opt in for the largest bottle and thank me later!!... Looking for a love spell or want someone to finally put a ring on it then look no further! This is it! The pìece de résistance <3 #musesofinfluenster
Divya R.
Divya R.
Vancouver, WA

Few years back if you had told me to try a perfume that has floral scent I would have told you get out of here. This scent changed my thinking and love for floral scent. This is scent is light, feminine, and perfect for summer or even any season of the year. It is light and fresh floral scent. Its delightful, most people find it super pleasant without being at all over-powering. I get compliments from friends, family, even strangers when I have it on. The scent lasts all day. I definitely recommend testing this in store first because a person’s body produces different oils that may not go well with certain scents, and the scent from a bottle may smell different when applied to your skin oils. I learned that from a Sephora girl. And it came out true.

Christine N.
Christine N.

This fragrance is light, bright, clean and feminine. It is fruity and floral but not overpowering in either sense with a musk base. What makes this different from all the other fruity floral blends on the market is there is this hint of sharpness and tartness to it that really struck out to me, which may be from the yuzu (a lemony citrus) and the pomegranate. It makes it smell almost sour which competes with the sweetness.

It doesn't smell like it but it reminds me in concept of sweet tart candies with the sweet and tartness mixed in. That over a bed of florals with a musk base.

The brightness of this scent makes it best for day. I wouldn't really limit this scent to a season or to an age group.
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Somerset, KY

I fell in love with this perfume when I initially smelled it in a magazine insert. I immediately wanted to go buy it so i did! I bought it from my local belk. The bottle is truly decadent and beautiful. The smell is truly unlike anything i have every smelled. You only need to spray one or two times because if you spray it more than that its overpowering and can give you a head ache. It is my go to perfume if im going on a date or if its a special occasion. For the price you get a lot of perfume and the bottle is so beautiful. I would recommend to anyone who loves to try new things. I will definitely buy again once I run out!
Dorothy R.
Dorothy R.
Los Angeles, CA

I love this scent!! I actually found out about this from a friend because I loved the scent that she was using. I was so excited to get it for myself but I was concerned that it might not smell so great on me so being the poor college student I am, I got this small mini version of Versace Bright Crystal. It's clean floral scent, that's not too heavy and you can wear it on daily basis. The only down side I would point out is that it doesn't have a sprayer, so I have to be careful and just use the whole bottle against my wrists and not spill it. But the thing I love about is, you can also carry it around too!!
Alyx D.
Alyx D.
Tinley Park

This is a nice smelling perfume. Like almost all Versace fragrances, it includes citrus notes and a woody base. This one in particular opens up very fruity, floral, sweet. As it fades to the heart and base, it smells almost identical to Versace Yellow Diamond. The sillage is pretty good and the base will last for hours. However, because it's too similar to Yellow Diamond, which I already own, I will not be buying this. However, for anyone interested, Amazon has great deals for an authentic, full-size bottle. It cannot be beat anywhere else including eBay and other unauthorized retailers.
Christina B.
Christina B.
Petaluma, CA

Another amazing company with overall outstanding products! The name says it all "Versace", gorgeous, sexy, romantic, European, classy. It's also fresh, clean, not overpowering, refreshingly sweet and lasts all day. A little goes a long way. Men and women, young and old, the compliments will keep coming. It's an amazing scent, you'll be leaving a lasting scented trail wherever you go. Almost everyone should be able to experience this scented romance, there are sizes to meet everyone's needs and budget. I encourage everyone to try at least once!
Estrella M.
Estrella M.

I bought this 2 years ago and this sun is so strong it's amazing it's kind of the sweet side when I bought it in stores and it came with the little bag 2 years back. I use it when I travel to Mexico and it's amazing.I used this perfume for everyday use during school to work to go to party is just wonderful I definitely recommend that we haven't tried it if you are sensitive because of allergies i recommend only using one spray if not then the amount of sprays is up to you i wouldnt go more than 3. Scent last through washes.
Angela M.
Angela M.

I used to love this scent, but I think the formula changed. I wanted to get a new bottle when I was at sephora a few weeks ago. However, when I sprayed some on just to see if it still smelled the same. It's a good thing I did since it does not smell like it used to. (At least not on me). This used to smell like a light floral scent on me, but now it smells floral and acrid. It's frustrating when companies change a good thing.

-Wouldn't repurchase
-Wouldn't really recommend
-Available at sephora, department stores, etc
Helen M.
Helen M.
Lynn, Ma

Is it just me or is it one of the best fragrances they have ?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Roanoke, VA

As this perfume is on the more expensive side, where do you find this product at the best price? Sometimes I can find it at TJMax but a 1.7FLoz bottle is still around 40$.
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Slayton, MN

Is this more of a winter or summer scent?
Yvette R.
Yvette R.

Is the scent long lasting? Does it turn weird on the body?
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Frisco, TX

I have heard a lot about this producthiught and i really want to try it. Does the scent last?