BY VERSACE

Versace Bright Crystal Eau de Toilette Rollerball, .3 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Buy on Bloomin...*
Jennifer J.
Brunswick, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I must say perfume in a rollerball form is everything! I have the other "travel" size but this is a nice sleek bottle. The scent is light and fresh, and is my new fav! I would purchase again, I found this at Belks 1st time I've seen it like this I have the one that fits the palm of hand but this is perfect for a clutch, or in a small makeup bag for traveling and it doesn't take that much space. I can't express how much I love this perfume!!!! Versace Bright Crystal Eau de Toilette Spray. Smells like $$ just kidding!
member-ef6a48c26
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite rollerball and perfume I have ever tried! The scent is amazing and could be worn everyday or on a special occasion. It's definitely worth every penny and will be repurchasing in the future! I would recommend this product to anyone!
Jessica C.
Lynchburg, VA
I got a sample of the perfume from Sephora and loved it, so naturally I needed a small bottle at least! While I really do love the floral fragrance and the fact that I feel expensive wearing it, it doesn't really have good lasting powder.
Nina M.
Charleston, WV
Smells amazing. Currently my favorite fragrance. I keep a small rollerball bottle in my purse. The scent lasts pretty well throughout the day.
Aspen P.
Minneapolis, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this perfume the scent is amazing I would have to say it is one of my favorite.

It is a fresh light fragrance. It does not last very long.

The glass on this rollerball is really this so be cautious. Mine broke in my purse.

I would not buy the rollerball again I personally like sprays much better. They do make a mini spray that I would recommend over this.