BY NONE

Versace Bright Crystal Eau do Toilette for Women 90ml / 3.0 FL. OZ. Bright Crystal perfume by Versace was inspired by a mixture of Donatella Versace's favorite floral fragrances Bright Crystal is a fresh sensual blend of refreshing chilled yuzu and... see more...

Hailey M.
Sacramento, CA
I bought this perfume and I absolutely love it I'm starting to run out I need to get another one but let me just say it smells so amazing every time I wear it I have people stopping and asking what I'm wearing it smells so fresh but yet so good
Nicole C.
Northbrook, IL
I absolutely love this perfume. It is my all time favorite. It stays on for hours and people constantly ask me what perfume I have on. I get compliments all day on my smell!!
Putri W.
London, ON
I originally got this perfume because I received a sample from Sephora and fell in love. It is my signature scent and I get many compliments about it. It is very feminine, soft and floral. It is quite pricey, but I usually spray 3 spritz for the whole day so it does last longer than body sprays (where you constantly have to spray during the day). Overall, I am satisfied and would recommend getting a sample before purchasing so you know if it's a match with your skin/door since it is pricey.
Remy M.
Hill of Beath, Cowdenbeath
I got a small sample bottle of this and the packaging is sooo nice!! the scent is really light and floral, but I really like it, one of the more wearable perfumes I’ve tried could be worn on a number of occasions!