BY VERSACE

Versace design house launched Bright Crystal in 2006 as a light floral fragrance for women. The creator is perfumer Alberto Morillas. This soft and light scent represents pure sensuality. Versace Bright Crystal is described as a fresh, floral fragrance that is perfect for Versace woman who symbolises strength and confidence yet feminine, sensual and always glamorous. This sensual scent features delicate tastes of colourful and juicy pomegranate grains, iced accord and yuzu mixed with peony, lotus flower and magnolia, wonderfully combined with musk, plant amber and acajou. It is presented in a beautiful pink glass bottle topped with a huge diamond-cut stopper. This magical scent is perfect for women of all age, to be worn during the daytime. see more...

Mo K.
Nyack, NY
I know reviewing perfumes are hard because everyone's body reacts differently to them, but I was so disappointed with this one I decided to review it. The  Versace Bright Crystal by Gianni Versace is such a popular perfume and I really wanted to like it, but it just did not react well with my body chemistry. It smelled almost like B.O. by the end of the day. It had a very skunky/musky smell. I love how it smells in the bottle and the lotion works fine with my body! There is just something about the actual perfume that, unfortunately, does not mix well with my body.

Notes:
Top: yuzu, iced accord, pomegranate
Heart: rose, peony, magnolia, acajou, lotus flower
Base: vegetal amber, musk
Angela R.
Dallas, TX
This is my go to fragrance! I just love the flowery smell it’s so sweet. I always buy this product @Towneastmall & every time I wear this fragrance someone always has to ask “OMG what is that perfume? I need to have it in my collection!!!” I would totally recommend it , it’s so worth it 🌸
Susana R.
North Las Vegas
I love this perfume you can never go wrong with it it and the best part is it lastest a life time couple of sprays and you can smell it all day. The container it’s sell is the cutest ❤️ it’s a must have in my shelf of perfumes I restock on it as soon as I see I’m running low
Shurishaddai C.
Rialto, CA
This has an amazing feminine smell that last all day long. I always get compliments when I wear it. I purchased it from Kohl’s but it can also be bought online. I highly suggest this perfume. Yes I’m hoping to receive for Christmas .
Nat D.
I had never tried this perfume before but I received it as a gift and I am obsessed. The fragrance is delicate and long lasting. The bottle is the perfect size for travel or carrying in your purse. I absolutely love it.
Emily D.
Huntington Pk, CA
I really loved the smell. This is one of my favorite perfumes from Versace. The packaging is really nice. The smell is really refreshing. I bought it al Macy’s. I would buy it again. It is long lasting.
Amy R.
Mckeesport, PA
When it comes to high end products fragrances usually are the last on the list for me.. I will be repurchasing this product though. I have the perfume and body lotion. It smells amazing and a reasonable price for the amount of product you actually get with them!!!
Darby W.
Colbert
This is my all time favorite perfume! When I found it a few years back, I knew I wouldn't being using anything else anytime soon. It's a little pricey depending on where you get it but it lasts forever so it's definitely worth the splurge every year or so!
Gabriella V.
Saint Charles, MO
I absolutely love this perfume. It last all day long and you only need a couple sprays. I will say it is expensive but every time I wear it I get a bunch of compliments. I will definitely buy this perfume again once I run out!
Amanda M.
Absolutely in LOVE with this perfume. I received it on Christmas and after using it almost every day, I'm not even down to half the bottle. A little definitely goes a long way. Pricey, but worth it for sure
Emily W.
Winston Salem, NC
Versace Bright Crystal by Gianni Versace is it good? Worth the money?
Emily T.
Austin, TX
I'm am looking to try a new Fragrance. My favorite right now is the Versace Bright Crystal by Gianni Versace. Does anyone have any suggestions on one you think I will like?