BY VERSACE

The Versace Bright Crystal Bath & Shower Gel 200ml transforms into a creamy foam releasing its delightful scent. see more...

Jennifer J.
Cherryville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this bath and shower gel. Versace Bright Crystal is one of the few scents I don't think I'm going to get tired of easily. It's not too heavy like some shower gels can be that are scented. But, you do smell the sensual, floral notes of peony and light musk.
I just love the fragrance all together!
Zoie R.
I will use this every day for the rest of my life. he absolute best smelling stuff in the world .Stays on all day, never falters, always amazing. Plus the bottle it stunning.
Jennifer O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What I normally do with perfume gels and use it on top of regular shower gels. This smells so good. I love this versace
Sophia H.
Sioux Falls, SD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing smell! It is such a great fragrance and it lasts all day. I can't stop recommending
Hillary E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells really luxurious for a well needed long bubble bath, really high quality
Alrick L.
Manila
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just love the scent. However, the product made my skin feel itchy probably due to the perfume in it, but I would say it smells great. The gel was not that easy to distribute as it does not bubble that much. I would love it as a perfume, but as a shower gel I'll just have to pass.
Elizabeth J.
London, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this scent. Product has good longevity and lasts a decent time for the amount and price.
Madina A.
Bradford, United Kingdom
absolutely love the smell of this so much !!! Almost running out because its so good !