BY VERSACE

Versace Bright Crystal Absolu Eau de Parfum Spray, 3 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

• "I get compliments consistently." in 1 review
  • "This is my absolute all time favorite perfume." in 1 review
  • "The smell is elegant and lasts all day long; I've had many compliments on it, people telling me I smell really good." in 1 review
april n.
Forest Lake, MN
This is a GORGEOUS scent for every day! It’s light yet powerful enough to make it so you don’t need to keep reapplying it throughout the day.

The scent is a mixture of yuzu which is more of a citrus fruit, mixed with a pomegranate. It’s a gorgeous, clean, light smell. I would consider this to be more of a spring and summer fragrance - and I absolutely love it!

I would recommend if you are looking for a light, fruity, feminine perfume.
Ashley S.
I hope get more of this perfume for Christmas it is my absolute favorite perfume ever. It is very long lasting and it is kind of fruity and a little floral sents. It's a little pricey but you get what you pay for. I definitely recommend buying it for your self or as a gift
Darian C.
This perfume is amazing the scent is literally incredible. The smell is very unique and doesn't compare to any other perfumes it's a very pricey perfume but it does last all day and you will get a lot of compliments
Karly P.
Denver, CO
This is my must-have, signature, always-on-my-list-of-wants perfume! I get endless compliments and I don't think I'll wear anything else. It's fresh, floral and strong. Wears beautifully all day long!
Nicole P.
Bonita Spgs, FL
This is my favorite scent of all time. It is sweet, clean, and just gorgeous. Makes you feel beautiful even on your ugliest of days! I bought it at Ulta the first time and ever since I usually look for cheaper retailers. It's strong and definitely lasts longer than the toilette definitely worth the extra money!
Sabrina B.
Dearborn Hts, MI
This scent is perfect for any time of the day and for any season as well. It has a very beautiful, feminine scent that is playful and flirty. The price is quite reasonable for the brand as well and I will definitely repurchase once my current bottle runs out.
Nallely V.
Edinburg, TX
I got it as a gift for my birthday from my boyfriend and I love it so much! It's all I wear now!! My absolute favorite thing about it is when people ask me what I'm wearing, I just can't get enough of the scent...
Dana G.
los angeles , CA
My current summer favorite perfume. It has a bit of a sweet smell, but not too powerful. I get asked what I am wearing all the time when wearing Bright Crystal. It wears well and long lasting. The bottle is a little much with the all pink, but I can't wait to buy it again!
Kat C.
Washington
I love this product. It has a flowery rich kind of smell. It just smells really good. And I would recommend it to you. It might not be for everyone. I know my friend didn't like the way it smelt. But overall it smelt amazing to me.
Priscilla G.
Isla Vista
I love this perfume! A bit pricy but a little goes a long way. It is such a fresh scent, not too overpowering. I bought mine at macy's! I would just say, I wish the bottle was a little bigger and the cap wasn't so huge and dramatic.
Brittini R.
If you've worn or smelled this before, how would you describe the smell?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this a fruity scent? What are the notes?
A G.
I've been looking for a new fragrance this new year. I've read a lot about this perfume and was wondering if this really is better than the 'Versace Bright Crystal' ?? Do you think the 'Absolu' is better than the original??