BeautyFragranceFragrance for HerVersace
Bright Crystal Absolu eau de parfum - 50 ml

Versace Bright Crystal Absolu eau de parfum - 50 ml

Revel in the rich scent of Bright Crystal Absolu for women. Created by the design house of Versace in 2013, this luscious fragrance combines bountiful notes of raspberry, pomegranate and yuzu with pretty peony and lotus to form a liquid treasure you can wear anytime. Use it to brighten up long but productive days spent at the office or to enhance your nightlife. It is the perfect accompaniment to a night out on the town.

I would LOVE ❤️ to test some of the other perfumes out there before I buy them. Valentino has been my favorite so far! Wouldn't you love to try some before you them? I'm a perfume junky, how about you? Versace Bright Crystal Absolu eau de parfum - 50 ml Valentino Voce Viva Perfume Set ? Valentino Donna Born in Roma Eau de Parfum Giorgio Armani My Way Eau de Parfum Giörgio Armäni Sí Perfüme For Women 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray +FREE VIAL SAMPLE COLOGNE Carolina Herrera Good Girl Perfume For Women 1 oz Eau De Parfum Spray + a FREE Body Lotion For Women Lancome Lå Vië Est Bëlle Perfüme Eau De Parfum Spray + a Free Body Lotion (pack 2) Mon Paris Eau De Parfum Spray By Yves Saint Laurent3.04 oz AZZARO CHROME By Loris Azzaro For Men - EDT Spray 3.4 oz [3.4 OZ] Dior Sauvage Men's Holiday Limited Edition Eau de Toilette Boss Bottled Night by Hugo Boss for Men - 3.3 Ounce EDT Spray [3.3 fl. oz.] Victoria's Secret Night Eau de Parfum Gucci 3 Piece Bloom Eau de Parfum Spray Gift Set for Women
Start your review of Versace Bright Crystal Absolu eau de parfum - 50 ml!
Mariia A.
Tempe, AZ
Versace Bright Crystal Absolu eau de parfum - 50 ml uploaded by Mariia A.
My everyday perfume, in love with the scent. Light, sweet, fresh, feminine. I hate overpowering, strong perfume, also don’t like to be around people who smell from miles away. With Versace it will not happen. And it long lasting
Anna W.
Versace Bright Crystal Absolu eau de parfum - 50 ml uploaded by Anna W.
Purchased at: Sephora
I got this gift set of Versace perfumes and I wanted to first review the Bright Crystal. I do not think I would want to buy the full sized version of this because it’s not my type of fragrance, but it is nice. It is very sweet and floral, I can definitely smell the magnolia notes in it. It does not have much projection nor does it last longer than 6-8 hours, so I think it would be okay to wear for work. Versace Dylan Turquoise Eau de Toilette Spray, 3.4-oz.
Kayley B.
Irvine, CA
Versace Bright Crystal Absolu eau de parfum - 50 ml uploaded by Kayley B.
Purchased at: Sephora
Fruity, fresh, floral. I definitely prefer Bright Crystal Absolu to Bright Crystal because that added hint of fruit in the Absolu just brings it together. If you like Mugler Angel Nova which has similar raspberry notes you will like this.
Nicole D.
Versace Bright Crystal Absolu eau de parfum - 50 ml uploaded by Nicole D.
Purchased at: Sephora
Versace Bright Crystal Absolu Eau De Parfum smells sooo good! I instantly fell in love with it 😍 It has a lovely sweet/fruity/floral scent.
Sanela C.
Jacksonville, FL
Versace Bright Crystal Absolu eau de parfum - 50 ml uploaded by Sanela C.
I love this!! It smells good. I got it for my Christmas present. Every where I go someone asks what is it that I have on. Smells little fruity but it’s okay. It also stays on for a while. Always get the parfum. The regular spray don’t work.
Hojaydith  A.
Winton, CA
Versace Bright Crystal Absolu eau de parfum - 50 ml uploaded by Hojaydith  A.
So far it is my favorite perfume I love that it lasts too long in me, the softest I did not like for that reason because its aroma did not last me at all, for that reason I tried this more intense one and I do not regret having bought it. My husband loves it when I wear it
Ethel E.
Winter Haven, FL
Versace Bright Crystal Absolu eau de parfum - 50 ml uploaded by Ethel E.
This is absolutely such a beautiful smell. Last for a day for me .Such a beautiful fragrance! Wasn't expecting the bottle to be so big. So satisfying is the smell.
Meagan P.
Bogalusa, LA
Versace Bright Crystal Absolu eau de parfum - 50 ml uploaded by Meagan P.
I was able to get a few samples of this perfume it is my absolute favorite! I love it not too strong at all. It’s a perfect combination of vegetal amber ,peony, lotus flower I get a hint of magnolia and pomegranate just a wonderful mix of each I love love love I can’t wait to get a bigger one. (Sorry didn’t have sample sizes to choose from)
Jenna C.
Versace Bright Crystal Absolu eau de parfum - 50 ml uploaded by Jenna C.
Ohhhhhhh Lawdy!!! This is absolutely beautiful!! Such a beautiful fragrance! Wasn't expecting the bottle to be so big. This is a wonderful product and I'm glad I purchased it! The bottle I have is not fake it smells just like the one in Macy's.... I just want to say they should add more floral aroma but its also very good😍
Elena U.
Anaheim, CA
Versace Bright Crystal Absolu eau de parfum - 50 ml uploaded by Elena U.
At the start, I can clearly hear the bitterness of the pomegranate and the aquatic chord that is present on all steps of the pyramid. Heart notes are revealed by favorite notes of peony and magnolia. In the base, amber and musk come into play, which add sensuality to the fragrance. Delicate, romantic, sensual and feminine - this fragrance can be worn at any time of the year, but draws to it most in the spring. In my opinion, this is a fragrance from the series that everyone will like. VersaceVersace
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Danielle L.
NH
il y a 7 jours
Wendy H. il y a 5 jours
It is one of my favorites! It starts off a bit heavy but then it fades down, the scent lasts all day. It’s very feminine scent.
Danielle D.
Tasha  A.
northcarolina, NC
il y a 5 mois
Camila D. il y a 2 mois
Quero muito testar e compartilhar com os meus seguidores
Crissi G.
Ailyn  M.
Valrico, FL
il y a 7 mois
Elaina Y. il y a 7 mois
Yess. one of my favorite scents !!
Jasmine L.
il y a 7 mois
Arlyn L. il y a 7 mois
Yes! I have to because good smells make me happy.
Deana A.
Jerusalem , OH
il y a 8 mois
Haley J. il y a 5 mois
My go to everyday fragrance! I constantly get complimented on it.
Ally M.