BY VERSACE

Versace Bright Crystal Absolu Eau de Parfum, 1.7 fl. oz. Details Versace "Bright Crystal Absolu" eau de parfum. Top notes: pomegranate and yuzu. Heart notes: lotus, magnolia, and raspberry. Base notes: amber and musk. Glass bottle with faceted lid. 50mL/1.7 fl. oz. Designer About Versace: Founded in 1978 by the late Gianni Versace, this Italian design house specializes in sizzling glamour. Gianni's sister, Donatella Versace, has designed the label since 1997, creating luxuriously sexy dresses and separates. The line also includes shoes and a range of fragrances. see more...

Buy on Kohl's
CHRISTINA S.
I love the color pink! That is what attracted me to this particular fragrance. I ended up falling in love with the scent. It's nice and fresh with a hint of sweetness. This is one of the first fragrances I purchased from Sephora. I get lots of compliments when I wear it. Yellow Diamonds is another Versace fragrance that I love! This fragrance is a great choice for a gift that has meaning for Anniversaries, wedding and for mothers. Love it!
Katie H.
Akron, OH
I got a sample of this in a set, it smells amazing! Its a light, airy scent and you can wear it during the day or evening! The scent lasts for a long time! I think the price tag is decent for this perfume. I will definitely repurchase this in the bigger size.
Jessica V.
This packaging is so cute! I love this perfume. It smells very feminine and floral. It's really good!
Norma O.
Washington, DC
I would have given this 5 stars but honestly I have had the perfume for a year now and I’m sick of the scent (due to using it every day for so long) but I truly loved it at first. I opted for the absolu version because it lasts longer on the skin than the original bright crystal (which I prefer now).
Alicia B.
Versailles, KY
This is and forever will be my favorite perfume in the world I buy it on the regular since I use it all the TIME! I love how girly the packaging and the diamond on top is and how it's pink :) it's not too pricey since it is parfum and not au de toilette so it lasts longer and the smell is a bit stronger. Worth every penny to me :)
Elizabeth O.
Wesley Chapel, FL
This was given to me by my fiance for Christmas present last year and I absolutely love it! If it wasn't so expensive I would have gotten a bigger bottle after the fact I used that bottle up with in like 2 months it was already gone definitely will get again
Kelly D.
Seabrook, TX
Smells just simply amazing I love this perfume last all day and all night and never gets old I definitely recommend it to somebody that loves a strong long lasting smell
ashley b.
One of my favorite perfumes. It smells so amazing. If you like the sweet floral smells then this is for you. My only complaint is that I feel it doesn't last very long. But I get lots of compliments on it.
Lyndsey G.
Lake Park , GA
I got a sample of this from Sephora. The scent is a little strong for my taste and it doesn't seem to last super long . It doesn't seem like a good value for the price in my opinion. I probably won't buy the full size .
Marggi L.
Essex, MD
I like this perfume, it was a gift, but for some reason it gives me a horrible headache! I dont know why! I had to give it away because I just couldn't take the headaches