Add a Photo

By VERSACE
#5067 in Fragrance for Her
Versace Bright Crystal Absolu Eau de Parfum, 1.7 fl. oz. Details Versace "Bright Crystal Absolu" eau de parfum. Top notes: pomegranate and yuzu. Heart notes: lotus, magnolia, and raspberry. Base notes: amber and musk. Glass bottle with faceted lid. 50mL/1.7 fl. oz. Designer About Versace: Founded in 1978 by the late Gianni Versace, this Italian design house specializes in sizzling glamour. Gianni's sister, Donatella Versace, has designed the label since 1997, creating luxuriously sexy dresses and separates. The line also includes shoes and a range of fragrances.
CHRISTINA S.
CHRISTINA S.

I love the color pink! That is what attracted me to this particular fragrance. I ended up falling in love with the scent. It's nice and fresh with a hint of sweetness. This is one of the first fragrances I purchased from Sephora. I get lots of compliments when I wear it. Yellow Diamonds is another Versace fragrance that I love! This fragrance is a great choice for a gift that has meaning for Anniversaries, wedding and for mothers. Love it!
Katie H.
Katie H.
Akron, OH

I got a sample of this in a set, it smells amazing! Its a light, airy scent and you can wear it during the day or evening! The scent lasts for a long time! I think the price tag is decent for this perfume. I will definitely repurchase this in the bigger size.
Lyndsey G.
Lyndsey G.
Lake Park , Ga

I got a sample of this from Sephora. The scent is a little strong for my taste and it doesn't seem to last super long . It doesn't seem like a good value for the price in my opinion. I probably won't buy the full size .
ashley b.
ashley b.

One of my favorite perfumes. It smells so amazing. If you like the sweet floral smells then this is for you. My only complaint is that I feel it doesn't last very long. But I get lots of compliments on it.
Marggi L.
Marggi L.
Essex, MD

I like this perfume, it was a gift, but for some reason it gives me a horrible headache! I dont know why! I had to give it away because I just couldn't take the headaches
Melissa R.
Melissa R.

The scent is wonderful, it last all day which is a great thing. You can pick this up Sephora. Am a repeat buyer. 👍🏽
Jessica V.
Jessica V.

This packaging is so cute! I love this perfume. It smells very feminine and floral. It's really good!
I really like the smell of it but for me it doesn't last very long. So it's kinda expensive because you have to reapply it a lot!
Still like it though