BY VERSACE #32 in Perfume for Her

Versace introduces Bright Crystal Absolu, the intense version of one of the most beloved jewel-fragrances in the world, where the essence of Bright Crystal is enhanced to the extreme.

Absolu is a floral and fruity fragrance with a musk note. The amazing vibrancy of yuzu immediately stands out between coloured and juicy pomegranate seeds creating an unusual freshness, pure and natural. The heart is enriched with inviting and velvety accents of raspberry, accented by the elegance of peony along with refined notes of magnolia and lotus flowers. Then a trail evokes an intense and voluptuous sensuality, with precious vegetal amber, deep acajou wood, bright and vibrant musk.

• "I get compliments consistently." in 1 review
  • "This is my absolute all time favorite perfume." in 1 review
  • "The smell is elegant and lasts all day long; I've had many compliments on it, people telling me I smell really good." in 1 review
Shannon C.
My favorite winter time scent. This scent is very warm to me and is perfect for the winter time. The packaging is very cute with an all clear crystal bottle and top with a pink perfume showing through. I have bought this perfume atleast 3 times and have been wearing it for years. The scent is long lasting and again you don’t need to douse yourself with it when you use it so you will definió tu get your moneys worth with this purchase.
Shriya P.
Monroe Twp, NJ
This has been my go-to perfume for almost 3 years now. I originally received it as a gift, but have repurchased since because of the incredible scent. I’ve received many compliments & love it especially because it’s neither too floral nor too sweet nor too fruity. It has notes of each category without being too overkill with any one. It’s strong enough that 1-2 sprays will last through about 8 hours of a regular day, which is great because I don’t have to worry about reapplying throughout the day. The bottle itself is very pretty and fancy, which I appreciate also. It’s a great product, worth the money, and I highly recommend it to everyone!
Anam F.
Stamford
I love using this perfume all the time! it smells so pretty not strong at all. The bottle so elegant just like its scent. It not pricy at all for what you get. I get compliment when ever I wear this perfume. Its perfect the way it is no need to improve anything about it I would recommend it to all the beauties!! Love love it!!
Aida S.
I own several perfumes and this is easily my favorite perfume that I own! It has a fresh, floral, and citrusy scent without being overbearing. It also lasts me all day! I’ve gotten multiple compliments on this perfume and definitely recommend it to those looking for a new fresh scent to add to their collection.
C̶o̶u̶r̶t̶n̶e̶y̶ L.
stockbridge
It is such cute packageing it it long lasting the smell never goes away unless you wash it off I ordered it off of the website it is my favorite perfume I own it is a good value I would buy it whenever I ran out it has a bold scent it is very strong and I would recommend it to everyone I know
Tarn A.
Clovis
I love this fragrance! It is sweet and sultry and is great for wear all day! While it is sweet, the frangrance is not too sweet. It has fruity notes to it and is very flirty. I fell in love with it the very first time I used it. As soon as my first bottle ran out I rushed to buy another.
Kat T.
Fort Wayne, IN
I got a sample of this perfume in a Sephora lipstick bundle I bought. I got it as a free gift. Oh man is it a game changer! It isn't too pungent like other perfumes. It is light and refreshing. The price might scare away people because it is expensive. The best things always are. Again, it's one of those you get what you pay for things. If you want something cheap that is more than likely crap that is what you will get. This perfume stays on all day. I never have to reapply it throughout the day. It is even lingering the next morning. Great product. I will be purchasing again.
Holly H.
Cushing
I thought this was a bolder wonderful smelling perfume compared to the soft, but daring original Bright Crystal. My husband bought me a set with the bath gel and lotion and I absolutely love it! It reminds me of Chanel's Chance perfume! Will repurchase definitely!
Victoria N.
Plano, TX
I definitely have a type when it comes to perfumes and whenever I get a new one I always tell them to make it similar to Versace Bright Crystal. I bought it twice in a row which is a big deal to me because I barely ever rebuy a perfume.
april n.
Forest Lake, MN
This is a GORGEOUS scent for every day! It’s light yet powerful enough to make it so you don’t need to keep reapplying it throughout the day.

The scent is a mixture of yuzu which is more of a citrus fruit, mixed with a pomegranate. It’s a gorgeous, clean, light smell. I would consider this to be more of a spring and summer fragrance - and I absolutely love it!

I would recommend if you are looking for a light, fruity, feminine perfume.
Brittini R.
If you've worn or smelled this before, how would you describe the smell?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this a fruity scent? What are the notes?
A G.
I've been looking for a new fragrance this new year. I've read a lot about this perfume and was wondering if this really is better than the 'Versace Bright Crystal' ?? Do you think the 'Absolu' is better than the original??
Jill M.
Abbotsford British Columbia, BC
How does this compare to Yellow Diamond?
Brittany&Ryan B.
Eros, La
Favorite perfume this season? Mine is Versace Bright Crystal Absolu Eau de Parfum. This is THE MOST AMAZING SCENT I've ever smelled!!!! Have to buy this, if you don't already have it!!! 💟💟💎💎💎💖💖💖💎💎💎💖💖💖💎💎💎💟💟

back