Versace Bright Crystal Absolu 1.7 oz Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Mimael O.Versace Bright Crystal Absolu 1.7 oz Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Iryna B.

BY VERSACE

Versace introduces Bright Crystal Absolu, the intense version of one of the most beloved jewel-fragrances in the world. The amazing vibrancy of yuzu immediately stands out between colored and juicy pomegranate seeds creating an unusual freshness, pure and natural. The heart is enriched with inviting and velvety accents of raspberry, accented by the elegance of peony along with refined notes of magnolia and lotus flowers. The trail evokes an intense and voluptuous sensuality with precious vegetal amber, deep acajou wood, and bright vibrant musk. The bright crystal bottle captures the absolute luxury of Versace. Unapologetic and bright pink in color, the transparent glass and essential lines reveal an enchanting and extraordinary preciousness. The elegant jewel-inspired cap with its bright facets remains a distinctive element for the Versace crystal collection an emblem of the purity and authentic bouquet it encapsulates. Notes: Yuzu, Pomegranate, Raspberry, Peony, Magnolia And Lotus Flowers, Precious Vegetal Amber, Deep Acajou Wood, Musk. Style: Intense. Vibrant. Luxurious. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Melanie H.
Versace Bright Crystal Eau de Toilette Spray was purchased as a Xmas gift from SOS. I’m so love in love with this scent!!! It’s so inviting and mesmerizing! Everyone wants to know what I’m wearing😉 I’ll definitely purchase another once I run out! I actually prefer this to Yellow Diamonds!! This scent is much lighter!
Jazmin L.
Moreno Valley
This perfume is perfect. It is a sweet/ floral scent almost equally balanced with a long last. I use this perfume on certain occasions since it is a little pricey for an everyday perfume, but hey if you got it then use it everyday! Aha but I've purchased this perfume twice and has yet to doubt me. I love it so much. Best Versace for women in my opinion
Christy S.
Louisville, KY
I love the smell of the product. It is a perfume that I can wear all day and still be able to give off a scent. Everyone always ask me what I'm wearing whenever I use it. I love it so much that I have repurchased many times in both bottle and rollerball form.
Ebony E.
Hyattsville, MD
Smells very fresh. Perfect balance of fruity and floral! It Is a scent I can honestly say will stay on you all day. The only not so great thing is that if you spray this on your clothing, it will not go away. And sometimes perfume smells weird once it sits for days. Just a word of caution!
Debra J.
I LOOOOOOVE this scent so much! I put off buying it for a while, purely because it was a little pricey, but I am definitely glad I got it! The scent is just strong enough to last all day, and it smells seriously so amazing.
K'leeh T.
Wake village, TX
Very unique scent. I have almost used up all of mine.I find the scent to be strong but not overpowering. It is worth smelling!
Ashley  L.
It is a very fresh scent. It isn't too floral and it isn't too fruity. I think it is a perfect scent for all ages.
Jennifer N.
Edmonton, AB
I usually have a problem with fresh and floral scents staying on the skin. This perfume lingers and stays on my skin all day. It is never overwhelming and always fresh. I get so many compliments everywhere I go. It's one of those fragrances that nobody would find offensive and is very appropriate to wear in the workplace.
Thando N.
Johannesburg
This perfume is my absolute favourite and I literally only save it for a special occasion. It is such a strong smell that will leave you smelling great for a good 24 hours. The packaging is so sophisticated and will leave you wanting more. I would recommend this.
Amelia R.
Love love love this perfume i have had it twice now and will get it again and again. hands down one of the best smelling
Andreina L.
How long the fragrance on your skin? Gave them joy, I am very allergic, you recommend?⚠🔝