BY VERSACE #14 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Does Versace have a fragrance that smells somewhat like c...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a soft musk or vanilla smell as a p...2 Answers
Rachel R.
Orange Park , FL
Less then 6months ago I bought a Versace necklace, I had marvelled at this particular piece for as long as I can remember! This piece ran near 1000 dollars, I told myself I would find away to get this piece some how. Recently I did, this thick chain with a Versace Medallion attached literally was amazing to me. What they didn't tell me in all the descriptions I had read was that this jewelry will turn your skin green!! This jewelry will tarnish extremely quick!!! I wore this chain pendent only 5 times and immediately could notice the chain dulling out on me! It was nauseating, so the question you would say to me is why I would not immediately return it. Allow me to answer that, this jewelry is not actual gold by no means.All of Versace's jewelry is labeled as fashion jewelry and made of what they would say precious metals. This jewelry is not meant to be worn everyday so I did not I wore it for events and by my 5th month I only had worn maybe 6 times! So as you can see it definitely went pass the return date policy. Allow me to continue. I am a very huge fan of Versace, but honestly there fashion jewelry falls short by a wide margin. Sad to say your paying for a name brand and that's it. It won't last as long as a 24 karat cross pendant that may cost you 300 bucks. I am really dissatisfied, now for my last piece of information. Versace Customer Service are very rude! They are use to a very wealthy clientele and will speak to you as if your ignorant to the world. Happy to say I am a very wealthy woman now, I wasn't always, but when I asked Versace Customer care "how should I effectively clean my necklace" very rudely the response was "don't you have a local jewelry shop?" "Take it there". To my surprise I was like wow, this person could care less about me and probably feels I bothered him. Spend your money better then I did! Lesson learned and I really hope this helps! Looks pretty doesn't always mean worth the purchase
Taylor L.
Ottawa
Rating is based off of what I always buy from Versace, which is perfume and cologne. It's my favorite brand for scents. It is like no other. Everything I have smelled from Versace is just beautifully executed. I'm very particular when it comes to perfume and cologne so me loving this as much as I do says a lot. Then again maybe I'm so particular because I tend to compare every scent I smell to the amazing perfumes and cologne from this brand!!!
Louie A.
Baldwin Park, CA
Versace comes with a hefty price tag, but if you see the products as the art they are, you will understand the price tag. I recently purchased the black medusa pool slides and I am not disappointed, they are true to size, made of rubber, and fit comfortably. Another item I purchased was a card holder wallet, the leather is of great quality and it does not get damaged as much in your pocket like other wallets.
Adaihya D.
Dallas

This store is one of the best Versace locations I've ever been to throughout my travels. The moment I walk in someone greets me and helps with my needs. Gotten robs, belts, swim trunks, boxers, shirts, shades, sandals, rings, ash trays, etc... Best customer service especially if Nas is assisting you. Dude knows what's up and stays updated on the newest shipments and releases.
Lucy S.
Montgomery Village
Versace Bright Crystal Eau de Toilette Spray I love this perfume I been using it for 7 years now I love it so much I got it as a sample and I purchased the big bottle with the body cream it’s perfect the smell makes you feel like a million bucks
Olga C.
Seminole , FL
I own a beautiful Versace Day Glam time piece that is just a perfection!Luxury quality combined with a perfect sense of fashion,yet unique and feminine.I own it more than a year now and it looks like a bought it yesterday. The pictures can not do a justice to this watch! Encased in stainless steel, its mother of pearl dial conveniently features 3 chronograph sub-dials, a date window near the 4 position, luminous hands and indices, a minute track and a tachymeter bezel. One word-perfection.
Emilie R.
Deer park
I love everything Versace! I’m a huge fan of their gorgeous prints, their bright beautiful scents, and their home decor/goods line.
Some of their stuff can verge on slightly over-the-top but it’s exactly what I like so it’s perfect for me!
I just wish I lived in Miami because they are the epitome of Miami style...
Steph W.
Versace Yellow Diamond 1 oz Eau de Toilette Spray is one of my favorite citrus/flowery scents. Even though it’s an Eau de Toilette, it last all day on me. It was the scent I wore for my wedding, so now I mainly wear it on date nights with my husband as a little flashback to our wedding day :)
Tymerria G.
Holly Springs
OK.....my first time smelling this I was browsing in Macy's and ran across the Versace. OMG,  it was like heaven to my nose.  It's not too strong but yet it's powerful to smell throughout the day.  After a little hinting and throwing a tantrum, my boyfriend finally got me a bottle.
🦋 V.
I loved it the original beautyblender® beauty queen limited edition pink original great quality! It blended out my makeup flawlessly. The only problem I had was it make my makeup a little less pigmented but overall that’s not a big deal to me! I would definitely buy this product if I were you 100% great product hands down!
Maria M.
Latham, NY
What's your favorite Versace fragrance?
Debbie P.
Northwood, NH
I've been looking for a soft musk or vanilla smell as a perfume? Which would you recommend from this brand!?
hailey b.
Does Versace have a fragrance that smells somewhat like candy and sweets. My favorite scents are sugary treats like cupcakes, watermelon and candy. I'm a big fan of Versace and I would die if they had something like that!
Klara M.
Pinellas Park, FL
What other Versace perfumes are good that aren't so strong I fright bright crystal I love it.
Ricmery N.
Hello! What's your favorite Versace fragrance?