How do you receive more influence boxes ? And is it easier or more preferred to post where you have the most followers such as having more followers on tik tok then Instagram ?
Versace Can I become a versace model? Love
Quesque vous pensez de cette marque?
Start your review of Versace!
How would you rate this product?
Maria K.
So glad to found this fragrance! I really love the scent. Perfect gift for women's international day!!! Great recommendation from me☺
Darlene S.
Versace uploaded by Darlene S.
I received this product free from Influenster and Versace for review purposes. Versace Dylan Turquoise is a new fragrance that has hints of citrus and musk and it is a warm scent that I absolutely love. The bottle is gorgeous; the packaging and design is just stunning. I see myself using this for a long time. #Versace #Voxbox #beauty #fragrance
Chelsea M.
Cornwall Hdsn, NY
Versace uploaded by Chelsea M.
Love my new Versace glasses! They’re [email protected] quality yet lightweight and super easy for everyday wear. The case is high quality and durable so I trust it with carrying my glasses when I have sunnies on.
Kellen H.
Mingo Jct, OH
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Versace uploaded by Kellen H.
I got these Versace prescription glasses and always got compliments! They lasted so long and I only got new ones because my vision got a little better. I miss wearing them and want to get some more when it’s time to get a new pair! At the time I didn’t have insurance so it did cost a lot because I had to pay for the lenses. It would have been so much cheaper if I only bought the glasses alone!
Aubrey H.
Swan, IA
Versace uploaded by Aubrey H.
Versace uploaded by Aubrey H.
This was an amazing smell. Very strong at first but it leveled off and wasn’t too strong. I loved the look of the packaging and bottle.
Amanda B.
Clyde, NC
Versace uploaded by Amanda B.
I received a Versace sample of Dylan Turquoise perfume to try out & love it! Its not gonna break the bank but isn't a cheap perfume. The scent is light & beachy! 🌊 Also the bottle is gorgeous!
Maria W.
Versace uploaded by Maria W.
VERSACE DYLAN TURQUOISE pour femme Thanks Versace and Influenster for sending me this complementary for me to try! I buying the biggest size available as soon as it's in, just in case I can't get my hands on it for the warmer months! I haven't been this excited for a fragrance in a long time. My favorite fragrances are definitely spring and summer. This fragrance, with my personal chemistry, hits exactly my preferencs. It's equally balanced fruity/floral... a little musk, with a kiss of citrus. In my opinion, it can be worn day and night in the warmer months. Just for reference, my usual go-to's the last couple years have been Salty Flower/Victor&Rolf, Sun Song/Louis Vuitton and Soleil Blanc/Tom Ford. But what Versace Dylan Turquoise has on my usual favorites is LONGEVITY. I could still smell it on myself over 5 hours later!! This is definitely my new favorite Versace fragrance. And the packaging in the full sized bottles... STUNNING!! That frosted blue though, c'mon! Who wouldn't want that sitting on their vanity?! Can it be in-stock already at Sephora please?! I need the big guy!
Roxanne P.
Chillicothe, OH
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Versace uploaded by Roxanne P.
I received this #fragrance as a #complementary #sample from #Macy's. I'm glad they gave it to me as a sample because it is allowing me to see the lasting effects of the cologne. I would love to buy this for my fiance, who like me loves high end fragrances as well. I was pleasantly impressed with the sent and the lasting power of this cologne and I do believe I will purchase it in the future. Gianni Versace Eros Eau de Toilette Spray
Raven H.
Versace uploaded by Raven H.
I received a complimentary sample of Versace Dylan pour perfume from Influenster for testing purposes. Normally, I receive a full size bottle of perfume to test and I received a 5oz bottle, so I took a star away for that one. Then it is open pour, instead is spray, which I hate! So I am taken two stars away for that one. My cap was so tight that when I pulled the cap off, a bunch of the perfume flew all over my hand and all over me, wasting a bunch! Which sucked, because this perfume smells so good. I love Versace Bright & Yellow Crystals, so this one comes in right after. Dylan is sweet yet settle. It’s not as strong as some that I have tested. I do like the perfume and I recommend this perfume. Just take my advise get a spray bottle and not a pour top!!!
Lisa C.
Makawao, HI
Versace uploaded by Lisa C.
I love this glasses shape and style. I love how it shapes my face. It have never doubted my sense of love, integrity, and style. I recommend for those who love this style! Paris,France
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sissy N.
Agrinio, Aitoloakarnania
il y a 2 mois
Versace Can I become a versace model? Love
Denisa T.
il y a 8 mois
kashaf A. il y a 7 mois
They are both really good but I prefer Louis Vuitton especially because of their unique designs!