BY VERSACE #17 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Rachel R.
Orange Park, FL
Less then 6months ago I bought a Versace necklace, I had marvelled at this particular piece for as long as I can remember! This piece ran near 1000 dollars, I told myself I would find away to get this piece some how. Recently I did, this thick chain with a Versace Medallion attached literally was amazing to me. What they didn't tell me in all the descriptions I had read was that this jewelry will turn your skin green!! This jewelry will tarnish extremely quick!!! I wore this chain pendent only 5 times and immediately could notice the chain dulling out on me! It was nauseating, so the question you would say to me is why I would not immediately return it. Allow me to answer that, this jewelry is not actual gold by no means.All of Versace's jewelry is labeled as fashion jewelry and made of what they would say precious metals. This jewelry is not meant to be worn everyday so I did not I wore it for events and by my 5th month I only had worn maybe 6 times! So as you can see it definitely went pass the return date policy. Allow me to continue. I am a very huge fan of Versace, but honestly there fashion jewelry falls short by a wide margin. Sad to say your paying for a name brand and that's it. It won't last as long as a 24 karat cross pendant that may cost you 300 bucks. I am really dissatisfied, now for my last piece of information. Versace Customer Service are very rude! They are use to a very wealthy clientele and will speak to you as if your ignorant to the world. Happy to say I am a very wealthy woman now, I wasn't always, but when I asked Versace Customer care "how should I effectively clean my necklace" very rudely the response was "don't you have a local jewelry shop?" "Take it there". To my surprise I was like wow, this person could care less about me and probably feels I bothered him. Spend your money better then I did! Lesson learned and I really hope this helps! Looks pretty doesn't always mean worth the purchase
Sabrin H.
TL;DR:

A lightweight, leave-in lotion that'll give you waves — without crunch or grit.
ORIBE MATTE WAVES TEXTURE LOTION REVIEW

Oribe’s Matte Waves Texture Lotion is a minimalist’s dream. And by minimalist, I mean someone who can’t be bothered to put in any real effort with their hair, but expects it to look chic nonetheless.
My skincare routine is laborious, and my makeup routine is involved, but when it comes to my hair care regimen, for some unknown reason, I can only be bothered to shampoo and condition it. I don’t even blow it dry more than a few times a month (the few times I wash my hair during the day and can’t let it dry overnight).
Ashley B.
Versace bright crystal is another one of my favorite perfumes ever. The bottle is so stunning and looking like a giant jewel. The scent is definitely one of my favorites. I always get compliments when wearing their perfume! I bought mine from Macy's and it came with a body wash and also a lotion. It also came in a luxurious box which I have kept.
Daphne W.
Willoughby , OH
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I have mixed feeling and opinions on Versace... When Gionni was designing it was absolutely fabulous and Versace was my favorite!!! So beautiful and elegant!! After his death when Dontella his sister took over, it took a turn fir the worse. Her designs are hard and edgy in a non-feminine way and just not my taste.
Maddie F.
Manistee , MI
Who doesn’t love Versace? I recently purchased a Versace sweater from t.j maxx for my girlfriend (she wears men’s clothing) and wow it is luxury quality and looks lavish. Not the average joe can afford this brand but if you look for the right deals you could also have some Versace in your closets!
Emily M.
KIRKLAND, WA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Love this designer and brand as a whole. I'm not a label snob by any stretch of the imagination but the things I have had from Versace, have always exceeded my expectations in quality and design. If you have the money and are not on a beer budget like myself with champagne taste, then I would highly recommend this brand. Haha. 💗💗💗💗👌
Valeria F.
Laredo
I have Versace sunglasses and Versace perfumes. I love both and for being luxury the pricing is not ridiculous! Years back I bought a Versace lipstick and the packaging was so beautiful! All gold with the Medusa emblem on it! The color was an orange gold! Perfect for the summer even for a glam look in winter!
Shabnam S.
Novato, CA
I like this brand, you can find some decent items... definitely overpriced but if you look in the right places you can find a good deal. And once you put the money down on something high end you know it’s going to let you a whole. I purchased myself a Versace watch over a month ago and feeling it I knew the quality was much better than that of any mk or fossil watch I already had. Also purchased a scarf from them and it so soft and the material feels amazing compared to other scarves I have. Easy to find in a lot of stores like Sacs and even TJ Maxx.
The she sqad S.
I purchased there pink perfume, you all know the one I mean, and OMG found my new signature fragrance! Seriously the best smelling perfume, I get non-stop compliments when ever i wear it, and should be paid as a human billboard since I am always asked what perfume i am wearing.
Brad B.
Las Cruces
I’m a huge fan of the timeless brand Versace clothing and fragrances. The cologne keeps me coming back for more as I’ve tried almost all the scents they have out. It’s very worth the price for the quality you get, the cologne lasts a long time and always smells so good.
Maria M.
Latham, NY
What's your favorite Versace fragrance?
Debbie P.
Northwood, NH
I've been looking for a soft musk or vanilla smell as a perfume? Which would you recommend from this brand!?
hailey b.
Does Versace have a fragrance that smells somewhat like candy and sweets. My favorite scents are sugary treats like cupcakes, watermelon and candy. I'm a big fan of Versace and I would die if they had something like that!
Klara M.
Pinellas Park, FL
What other Versace perfumes are good that aren't so strong I fright bright crystal I love it.