BY WARNER BROTHERS

In the wealthy, seaside community of Neptune, California, the rich and powerful make the rules. Unfortunately for them, there's Veronica Mars, a smart, fearless 17-year-old apprentice private investigator. In The Complete Second Season, the Mars family finds themselves embroiled in another season-long mystery hitting closer to home, following a new local tragedy. Meanwhile, after a summer of surprises and sordid murder trials, Logan and best friend Duncan Kane find themselves at odds, while Veronica must deal with her increasingly complicated romantic life and a whole new school year with familiar and surprising fresh faces. Includes all 22 episodes from The Complete Second Season! see more...

Laura S.
Round Rock , TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love this show. Even to this day, the writing on it is what draws me in. I love Kristen Bell. I think each episode shows how great of actress she is. I didn't like the last season. I think it just went nowhere at the end. But I think the first and second seasons are my favorite.
Taylor B.
Lakeland, FL
This entire series is phenomenal! I loooooove Kristen Bell in this. You can just see her personality beaming through her character! She plays this part so incredibly well. I have watched the entire season from beginning to end twice now and I still crave to watch it!
Shannon Leigh T.
Columbia, SC
This show is one of the best there has ever been! It is witty, with strong leads and entertaining episodes. Each season follows one big case Veronica is investigating while each episode deals with smaller cases. It is one I would recommend to guys and girls! Everyone will enjoy.
Jessica J.
ATMORE
I love this show with a passion. It has a strong woman empowerment to it. I wish it was on Netflix again so i can rewatch it. Favoritw sence is in the beginning when she cuts down Wallace.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I love this show with a passion! It's so refreshing to see a strong empowered female character on tv! It reminds me a bit of Nancy Drew with the female detective thing. I never get bored watching even the third time around! The only reason I took away a star is because the first season was even better!
Phyllis S.
Greenville, MS
This is nothing but the best series to air on television. At least about a teenager that solves murders and "fights crime". Its a must watch.
Beth-Ann S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
I was too young to appreciate this show when it originally aired and I am so glad that I decided to watch the series recently. This is an amazing show. Kristen Bell shines as Veronica, a smart-ass teen private investigator. The show deals with teen and adult issues in an honest, unflinching manner. The acting is incredible and the show is truly addictive. It is brilliantly written.
Loooved it!!!!I wish that was never an end of this serial.Too short.I miss Veronica and Logan,all the crazy love
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
What on earth is this about?
Phyllis S.
Greenville, MS
Am I the only person that loves this show?
Ali B.