BY VEROLE

Tomisina L.
Onalaska, WI
These things are awesome we use them in our house to make our own taqitos we cook the chicken warm up the tortillas and fry them up and serve them with green salsa sour cream and spanish white cheese these corn tortillas are the best for this they come out nice and crispy
andrea a.
Dalton, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are the only brand my fiance will let me buy. He loves them and I do too. I love being able to use them for anything, not just tacos. They have a great flavor and are healthy for you.
Josie M.
Kingsville, TX
Corn tortillas are a staple in my household. These are perfect even you want a soft taco and as equally tasty if you want a crisp tostada. Great product, very versatile!
Misty Q.
Shelbyville, IN
My fiance's family only use this brand because they taste to good and work the best when making other things than tacos. They are can easily be rolled into taquitos and other things.
Lizbeth M.
Tucson, AZ
Amazing for tacos or fry for tostadas! Definitely a staple in my home, my family loves them!
Egle R.
Stroudsburg, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Theses are so good. Fry them of bake them and eat them with eggs or anything you want