BY CANDY

• On a scale from 1-10 (10 being hottest) How spicy would you rate ...7 Answers
Stephanie F.
The best Mexican candy! I love paletas de elote, it reminds me of my grandma. I love the spicy outer shell then the sweet lollipop. If you haven’t tried these, you’re missing out on the best lollipop !
Candy Y.
1st time trying these #Sweet and #Spicy. I really enjoy dried chili spiced mangos and decided to try #VeroMangos I would also suggest #ChirrisRebanaditas aka spiced #Watermelon
Daniela L.
These are so great in flavor. I love them! They are good for the piñata or candy bags for the kids, or just for a sweet treat for yourself.
This is so good and i love chili in everything and this lollipops are just great!!!!
Desirae D.
I love mexican candy. Not too spicy even my daughter can eat they are just so yummy
Adriana R.
One of my favorites. I Grew up eating these lollipops. The outside coating is chilli powder and the lollipop itself is Mango flavor, So good.
amyah g.
Carmichael, CA
I would love to try this some day because it looks so good and I wish I had it
Shasity T.
Dallas, TX
If you love spicy candy then you have got to try this! It makes my mouth water just thinking about it! I used to take these to school and other students would want to buy them from me! Yes, they are that good!!!
Katy P.
Portland, OR
Mexican candies are always the best! Mango is my favorite candy flavor, so this was totally a bonus!
Jasmine B.
Never tried this candy, but everyone says it is delicious (: will try soon and it loos delicious
Elizabeth T.