BY VERNORS

Vernors The Original Ginger Soda: Barrel aged Bold taste Low sodium Caffeine free 140 calories per 12 ounce serving see more...

Carlee H.
Hale
The good old Michigan medicine! As we say around here. Not feeling well?, Drink a little Vernors. Good for nausea, cramps, gas, constipation, or just to quench your thirst! Pick you up some Vernors today and give it a try for yourself! It's worth the drive to the store.
Melanie S.
Fort Pierce, FL
The best ginger ale there is. Every time I drink this it brings me back to my childhood. It's always my first choice when I'm craving ginger ale. I will be a lifetime customer. If you haven't tried this brand you should.
Shon T.
Apollo Beach, Florida
Purchased at: Target
If it’s not Vernor’s I DON’T WANT IT... you haven’t had Ginger Ale until you’ve drank Vernor’s! I alway volunteer to bring drinks to the party, to the Get-Togethers, to the Cook Outs. It’s the perfect burst of Ginger on your palate with every sip!
Amanda C.
Spotsylvania, VA
This is my favorite ginger ale, my parents will bring me cases from Ohio when they visit. I love the extra ginger that it has compared to other brands
Jenny N.
Being a Michigan girl I'm totally obsessed and addicted to this Detroit made pop! It's super yummy ginger and bubbles taste is amazing.