Vernors ginger soda (ale), The Original 6 pack uploaded by Mariqua R.Vernors ginger soda (ale), The Original 6 pack uploaded by Lakiya N.

BY VERNORS

• What do you think sets this product apart from other ging...2 Answers
Jessie M.
Temperance , MI
Hands down 5 out of 5! I am from Michigan and this is our go to with crackers if we are sick. It always helps me to feel better and it's got a great taste. I don't know what I would do without this in our house
Lakiya N.
Detroit, MI
I love it! Where I'm from it's more than a soft drink it's more like medicine. People really drink this when they have an upset stomach or feel nausea. It does the trick every time.
Heather L.
Clarksville, MI
This is traditional sick pop here in Michigan. There is something so comforting about it! I'm writing the review, stick with the flu in bed, and made my poor boyfriend drive all over to find it. Our near by gas station only had the "other" brand
Kimberly B.
Owensboro, KY
I'm from Michigan and this is my go to sick beverage. I think it is perfect for an upset tummy or just to have on a hot day. i grew up with Vernors and i love it1
Christine G.
Dupont, WA
This is my husbands favorite ginger ale. It has a much sweeter taste than most ginger sodas. You'll notice the lack of bite and a smoothr flavor. Such a tasty drink!
Amanda P.
Cleveland, OH
I really don't like this brand of ginger ale. I got it once a couple years ago when I was sick, & the taste just made me feel worse.
Meganne D.
Sandusky, OH
This is my favorite kind of ginger ale in the only kind I will drink it has a nice crisp taste and is great for an upset stomach
Amber H.
Warren, MI
This is my number one drink. No matter if I'm feeling sick or not. I love vernors and I wouldn't know what I'd do without it.
Lauren H.
Kent, OH
This is always my first pick for soda. It really tastes like ginger and has a nice bite that is not too overpowering.
Shannon J.
Detroit, MI
I grew up drinking this, whenever we were sick with colds or tummy aches this was the remedy. It also tastes great.
Dani G.
Anaheim, CA
What do you think sets this product apart from other ginger ales?

back