Vernors Ginger Soda, 20 Fl Oz Bottle uploaded by Ja-Nee­čî╗ R.Vernors Ginger Soda, 20 Fl Oz Bottle uploaded by Mariah B.

BY VERNORS

Vernors Ginger Soda is a bold tasting ginger ale and has more "bite" than traditional ginger ale. One of America's oldest soft drinks, Vernors is an effervescent blend of ingredients and is caffeine free. Experience ginger ale like you've never tasted before with Vernors Ginger Soda. see more...

Christina meach M.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Best thing in the world to drink when you're sick. Helps me with my sore throat and help me with my sinuses cuz of the fizziest I couldn't talk 2 days ago cuz literally my voice was gone and now I have my voice back after a day of drinking Vernors so yeah this is a great product love it drinking every time I get sick
Mariah B.
Taylor, MI
My favorite drink. Best kind of medicine for a Michigander. IÔÇÖm loving the classic bottle design, it reminds me of my great grandma who lived off Vernors. Wish she was here to see the classic look and great taste of it.
Stephanie T.
Marion, IN
I'm from Michigan and up north Vernors is our comfort/get well cure all drink lol. Vernors is like medicine in Michigan! My favorite all time drink and it's 1$ for a 2-liter. I buy it every chance I get!
Sierra M.
Greenville, MI
Love ginger ale when I'm sick. It always settles my stomach when I need it too and even when I have a cold it helps. It's very affordable and buy it al the time.
Ja-Nee­čî╗ R.
48033
Vernors Ginger Soda, 20 Fl Oz Bottle
Great pop. Great taste. Help your stomach when you're sick. Great to mix with ice cream. Vety good pop.
Keona K.
Coal City, IL
This is my absolute favorite soda! Tastes great. I can't get it where I'm from but always have my in laws bring us down a couple cases!