Vernors Ginger Soda - 12 PK

by Vernors

Vernor's Ginger Ale, 2-Liter Bottle (Pack of 6) from Groceries To Your Door...100% Satisfaction Guarantee...Order Now!!!

Who was the inventor of this excellent concoction? LOL
Start your review of Vernors Ginger Soda - 12 PK!
How would you rate this product?
Melyssa F.
Orient, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
I was suffering a stomach flu and a friend brought this to me to keep my hydrated. It worked immediately to settle my stomach and it also tastes amazing
Sheri P.
Beaufort, SC
1,431 reviews
I grew up in Michigan. Vernors is a staple in my home state. You can drink it cold, or you can drink it heated up with some apple cider and a cinnamon stick. It's my go-to soda when my tummy is upset or just when I want a sparkly beverage with a little kick that isn't very sweet.
Melissa B.
Yakima, WA
1,085 reviews
Vernors Ginger Soda - 12 PK uploaded by Melissa B.
Purchased at: Walmart
The these were not my favorite soda to drink I like the Canadian dry one is way better and the flavor is 100 times better for sure.
Annie G.
Tucson, AZ
Purchased at: Walmart
Soda review: Touting the title on the can 'The Original Ginger Soda.' Vernor's is just the ruffles. The flavor is unique in carbonation and shows it has been perfected since 1866 in Michigan. I have been drinking since 2019 and if has become a family favorite when restocking our fridge. The price is incompatible to the rich and bold ginger flavor that leaves you satisfied. Packaging Review: The can may leave a metallic taste if the soda is nearing expiration. We never have this issue personally as wf drink the soda withing a couple days of getting it. The can is recyclable and uses a standard tab-top to open. The cans individually are labeled with the Vernor's logo and trade mark as well as ingredients and nutritional facts per can. (see Media) The box is flimsy and subject to tear when using the perforated handles. Such a product package fail may leave you dashing for cans in a market or even a parking lot. I wish that is one concern that would be addressed. It is thin cardboard sustainable to carry the weight of the item, but not beneficial when transporting. Thanks Vernor's for the price and flavor bundled all into one while.
Jennifer J.
Westland, MI
Purchased at: Kroger
Muy buena bebida. Esta ginger soda es una buena y más para el calor. Yo la bebo bien fría, porque sabe mejor así.
Stephanie H.
Linden, MI
A Michigan girls favorite belly calmer!! Caffeine free and relaxes upset stomach! You can't go wrong!!! Also great for the pregnant ladies!!!
Nashi M.
Vero Beach, FL
Best gingerale ever has amazing flavor :)I've tried other kinds but never one as good as vernors!
Kathy T.
Mount Clemens, MI
I love to drink this when I'm sick. It makes me feel better every time. Our family growing up used Vernors as medicine
Elizabeth C.
Colden, NY
I'm not a huge pop drinker, but Vernors is the best ginger ale. I believe it combines ginger ale and cream soda for the perfect taste
Kelly S.
Nashville, TN
This soda is a little different than Canada Dry. But this is made with real ginger and helps so much when the stomach is not feeling too well. My son suggested this in the store and I got it on sale. Well, I always make sure I have some on hand when the unexpected nausea shows up for ginger is known to calm the stomach. WIsh it didn't have as much sugar, but this I will never be without. It's refreshing and real good as Shirley temples.