BY VERNORS

Vernor's Ginger Ale, 2-Liter Bottle (Pack of 6) from Groceries To Your Door...100% Satisfaction Guarantee...Order Now!!! see more...

• Who was the inventor of this excellent concoction? LOL1 Answers
Sara W.
Oak Harbor, WA
Wish I could give this more stars! Love Vernors and am glad I live somewhere I can buy it. Definitely a beverage that is hard to describe, but you should try it! I will keep buying it. Even the diet tastes good!
Dani L.
Saginaw, MI
This pop fixes EVERYRHING!!! I'm from Michigan in Vernors is a staple in everybody home. From stomach aches to nausea. Its the best ginger ale I've ever tasted. It also goes well with brown liquor
Kelly S.
Nashville, TN
This soda is a little different than Canada Dry. But this is made with real ginger and helps so much when the stomach is not feeling too well. My son suggested this in the store and I got it on sale. Well, I always make sure I have some on hand when the unexpected nausea shows up for ginger is known to calm the stomach. WIsh it didn't have as much sugar, but this I will never be without. It's refreshing and real good as Shirley temples.
Jennifer A.
Roseville, MI
I love to use Vernors for parties to mix with alcohol. Vernors has a nice sweet refreshing taste not as gingery as a ginger beer but tasty. I also always have it at our place in case anybody ever has a stomach ache or the flu. Overall it
is a very affordable nice fizzy beverage.
Erika J.
Royal Oak, MI
Being from Michigan, I'm huge fan of Vernors! When I was younger, my mom would give me Vernors when I had an upset stomach and it always did the trick. This tasty ginger ale soda is refreshing and always a hit at parties or family/friend gatherings.
Christina L.
Grand Blanc, MI
Can not go wrong with Vernors on a nice warm day!! Love it when the fizzy bubbles hit you in the nose!! It's the best with a scoop of ice cream
Dorriane I.
Jacksonville, NC
This has got to be one of my favorite brands of ginger ale. It has that strong ginger flavor and seems to be a little bit more carbonated than the other brands.
Stephanie H.
Flint, MI
A Michigan girls favorite belly calmer!!

Caffeine free and relaxes upset stomach! You can't go wrong!!!

Also great for the pregnant ladies!!!
Elizabeth C.
Colden, NY
I'm not a huge pop drinker, but Vernors is the best ginger ale. I believe it combines ginger ale and cream soda for the perfect taste
Jessica M.
I drink this when i have an upset stomach it helps, just make sure its cold, if its overly warm it can actually make you throw up
Dani L.
Saginaw, MI
Who was the inventor of this excellent concoction? LOL