BY VERNORS

Vernors Ginger Soda: Deliciously different Zippy, zesty, gingery flavor

• I feel like this has more sugar in it than ginger...Be the first to answer!
  • Does this really help people with upset stomachs?! I just enjoy dri...3 Answers
  • I can never find this! Where do you all buy it from? It's my favo...5 Answers
Vernors Ginger Soda
  • "Growing up, this is the only ginger ale we allowed in the house." in 1 review
  • "I may try it in ice cream or something, but I can't drink it by itself." in 1 review
Dayneissa B.
Dayneissa B.
East Orange
This honestly should have been my first review since I got on here so let's get down to business. Here is the low down on this ginger ale you will not find this anywhere but down south like Georgia. The quality of this ginger ale doesn't compare to others! It's hard to find in nj but it's everywhere down south. Yes this will help with upset stomach yes I highly recommend this product to everyone! This is good quality ginger ale that is never talked about! It personally my number 1 favorite! Everytime i go down south I take a car full with me.
Diamond B.
Diamond B.
Memphis, TN
ALL TIME FAVORITE SODA!

I had it for the first time last year in Michigan. I had never seen it before in Tennessee. From the first sip I knew I needed to buy a few cases to take back home, so that's exactly what I did! It has such a delicious TRUE ginger flavor (not like most store bought ginger ales). Once I finally found it in Tennessee I never bought another drink! If you see it in stores and you really like ginger, PLEASE give this a taste!
Tea J.
Tea J.
Portland, OR
Foodie Expert
Listen, this is the only ginger ale I really care about in this whole world. Like, sure, I'll accept Schwepps or Canada Dry if I'm on a plane and that's what they have, those taste fine, but Vernors is in a league of it's own. It probably doesn't help that I grew up on it, but, I love it so much.
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Ridgecrest, CA
By far our favorite Ginger Ale!! Loved by both adult and kids in our house for all occasions. Birthday treat, holiday, someone has a scratchy throat=we have Vernors! One word of caution-everytime we take our first sip we cough :). It's strong, but we like it that way!
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
This is hands-down the best ginger drink, period. When I want a ginger ale, I reach for a Vernors. Once you taste a Vernors, other ginger drinks taste too weak, bitter and/or flat.
Andrea E.
Andrea E.
This is a great soda, it's not very gingery but I like it. I used it to make a bourbon and ginger and it didn't work great.

All around love though.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
cape coral , FL
Simply delicious, anytime someone has nausea or upset stomach in my home, this is my go to item to help combat the nauseating feeling
Kelsey L.
Kelsey L.
Foodie Expert
So good! I can't describe the taste to those of you who've never had it before. It's a flavor all it's own.
Nena T.
Nena T.
Such a treat I wish that it was more available! Almost as good as the artisans ginger ale.
Kristen T.
Kristen T.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Foodie Expert
The best ginger ale ever. Vernors is a staple in our house when someone is sick. It's also really tasty mixed with Captain Morgan when not sick!
Stacy F.
Stacy F.
West Linn, OR
Foodie Expert
I can never find this! Where do you all buy it from? It's my favorite.
Amber H.
Amber H.
Warren, MI
Foodie Expert
Does this really help people with upset stomachs?! I just enjoy drinking it !
Christina W.
Christina W.
Roseville, MI
Foodie Expert
Has the recipe changed? It seems less fizzy, I miss feeling like I have to sneeze when I drink it.
LAUREN N.
LAUREN N.
Independence, OH
Foodie Expert
I feel like this has more sugar in it than ginger. Is it worth the buy for indigestion?