BY VERNORS

Vernors Ginger Soda: Deliciously different Zippy, zesty, gingery flavor

Vernors Ginger Soda
  • "I may try it in ice cream or something, but I can't drink it by itself." in 1 review
  • "Growing up, this is the only ginger ale we allowed in the house." in 1 review
Aby L.
Oregon
I had never had Vernor’s soda until I spent some time in Northern Wisconsin, but let me tell you I had no idea what I was missing out on! This stuff is delicious. It’s a creamy, bubbly ginger ale that stands out from other ginger ales. Because of the creaminess of this soda, it really does have a different taste than other ginger ales. It is absolutely delicious and if you haven’t tried it yet, I highly recommend it!
Sara S.
Sterling Hts, MI
I'm from Michigan and this is my favorite ginger ale and my all time favorite soda. It's sweet and very gingery. So much more flavorful than Canada Dry and other ginger ales that I have tried. It is a wonderful soda to have any time of year and also tastes great made into an ice cream float.
Dayneissa B.
East Orange
This honestly should have been my first review since I got on here so let's get down to business. Here is the low down on this ginger ale you will not find this anywhere but down south like Georgia. The quality of this ginger ale doesn't compare to others! It's hard to find in nj but it's everywhere down south. Yes this will help with upset stomach yes I highly recommend this product to everyone! This is good quality ginger ale that is never talked about! It personally my number 1 favorite! Everytime i go down south I take a car full with me.
Diamond B.
Memphis, TN
ALL TIME FAVORITE SODA!

I had it for the first time last year in Michigan. I had never seen it before in Tennessee. From the first sip I knew I needed to buy a few cases to take back home, so that's exactly what I did! It has such a delicious TRUE ginger flavor (not like most store bought ginger ales). Once I finally found it in Tennessee I never bought another drink! If you see it in stores and you really like ginger, PLEASE give this a taste!
Rachel K.
Ridgecrest, CA
By far our favorite Ginger Ale!! Loved by both adult and kids in our house for all occasions. Birthday treat, holiday, someone has a scratchy throat=we have Vernors! One word of caution-everytime we take our first sip we cough :). It's strong, but we like it that way!
Tea J.
Portland , OR
Listen, this is the only ginger ale I really care about in this whole world. Like, sure, I'll accept Schwepps or Canada Dry if I'm on a plane and that's what they have, those taste fine, but Vernors is in a league of it's own. It probably doesn't help that I grew up on it, but, I love it so much.
Stephanie M.
Covington, OH
I grew up drinking Canada Dry, but when I got sick at my fiancés house, he gave me Vernors. I was amazed at how quick it helped my upset stomach. And the taste, it was wonderful! So much more than Canada Dry- I could have this even when I'm not sick. (And I do! Now that I found Vernors).
Malikah P.
This was one of the top drinks always see in my family! I don't drink pop anymore but Vernors was always a competitor with Canada Dry, but this is the winner, and so full of flavor and strongg! Vernors is also known as the cure of tummy aches too! (Michigan brand❤️)
Laura S.
Taylor Mill, KY
Having to drink Caffeine free only sodas, my options are rather limited. So, I have tried virtually all different brands of Ginger Ale. VERNORS is by far my favorite and has the best taste! You can definitely tell a difference. I highly recommend for anyone who is looking for great flavor, in a caffeine free option.
Heather M.
I'm not much for ginger soda most of the time, but Vernor's happens to be one of my favorite soda's ever, especially if I have a tummy ache! It's not too sweet but has no bitterness to it like most other ginger sodas I've tried. A definite staple in our home!
Stacy F.
West Linn, OR
I can never find this! Where do you all buy it from? It's my favorite.
Amber H.
Warren, MI
Does this really help people with upset stomachs?! I just enjoy drinking it !
Christina W.
Roseville, MI
Has the recipe changed? It seems less fizzy, I miss feeling like I have to sneeze when I drink it.
LAUREN N.
Independence, OH
I feel like this has more sugar in it than ginger. Is it worth the buy for indigestion?