BY VERNORS

Vernors Ginger Soda: Deliciously different Zippy, zesty, gingery flavor

• I feel like this has more sugar in it than ginger... Be the first to answer!
  • Does this really help people with upset stomachs?! I just enjoy d...3 Answers
  • I can never find this! Where do you all buy it from? It's my fa...5 Answers
Vernors Ginger Soda
  • "Growing up, this is the only ginger ale we allowed in the house." in 1 review
  • "I may try it in ice cream or something, but I can't drink it by itself." in 1 review
Sara S.
Sterling Hts, MI
I'm from Michigan and this is my favorite ginger ale and my all time favorite soda. It's sweet and very gingery. So much more flavorful than Canada Dry and other ginger ales that I have tried. It is a wonderful soda to have any time of year and also tastes great made into an ice cream float.
Dayneissa B.
East Orange
This honestly should have been my first review since I got on here so let's get down to business. Here is the low down on this ginger ale you will not find this anywhere but down south like Georgia. The quality of this ginger ale doesn't compare to others! It's hard to find in nj but it's everywhere down south. Yes this will help with upset stomach yes I highly recommend this product to everyone! This is good quality ginger ale that is never talked about! It personally my number 1 favorite! Everytime i go down south I take a car full with me.
Rachel K.
Ridgecrest, CA
By far our favorite Ginger Ale!! Loved by both adult and kids in our house for all occasions. Birthday treat, holiday, someone has a scratchy throat=we have Vernors! One word of caution-everytime we take our first sip we cough :). It's strong, but we like it that way!
Andrea E.
This is a great soda, it's not very gingery but I like it. I used it to make a bourbon and ginger and it didn't work great.

All around love though.
Kristen T.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Foodie Expert
The best ginger ale ever. Vernors is a staple in our house when someone is sick. It's also really tasty mixed with Captain Morgan when not sick!
Nena T.
Such a treat I wish that it was more available! Almost as good as the artisans ginger ale.
Robbie H.
Madison, TN
I'm originally from the Midwest and I've been drinking Vernors since i was a child. It has a strong ginger flavor and I'm also happy that it comes in a diet variety.
Shelby D.
Warren, MI
Growing up, this is the only ginger ale we allowed in the house. It has a very distinct ginger taste that you won't get from Canada Dry. We used it as a sort of medicine for stomach aches and colds, and to this day, drinking it just feels comforting.
Laura S.
Taylor Mill, KY
Having to drink Caffeine free only sodas, my options are rather limited. So, I have tried virtually all different brands of Ginger Ale. VERNORS is by far my favorite and has the best taste! You can definitely tell a difference. I highly recommend for anyone who is looking for great flavor, in a caffeine free option.
Ashley B.
This is the only ginger soda that is worth drinking. I grew up in MI drinking this stuff every time I got sick. Now I live in MO, Vernors is really hard to get a hold of, so when I get sick, I always go to Canada dry, which I always regret! LOL
Stacy F.
West Linn, OR
Foodie Expert
I can never find this! Where do you all buy it from? It's my favorite.
Amber H.
Warren, MI
Foodie Expert
Does this really help people with upset stomachs?! I just enjoy drinking it !
Christina W.
Roseville, MI
Foodie Expert
Has the recipe changed? It seems less fizzy, I miss feeling like I have to sneeze when I drink it.
LAUREN N.
Independence, OH
Foodie Expert
I feel like this has more sugar in it than ginger. Is it worth the buy for indigestion?