Vernors Diet Ginger Soda 20 fl oz Plastic Bottle uploaded by Kate K.

BY VERNORS

Without the Civil War, There Would Be No Vernors. Before the conflict began, James Vernor, a Detroit pharmacist, had concocted a new drink. When Vernor was called off to war in 1862, he stored the secret mixture in an oak cask in his pharmacy. After returning from battle four years later, he opened his secret keg and found the drink inside had been transformed. see more...

Kate K.
It's a Michigan tradition to use Vernors as "medicine" when sick. I currently have the worst cold in the world, and it has comforted me. I feel like the ginger helps clear my sinuses. I watch calories and I like that there are zero calories. This is still considered a treat for me because zero calories does not mean healthy! But it is super tasty both when sick and not!
Bethany F.
Clinton Twp, MI
I love this fir when my stomach hurts. Must be a michigan thing. I also love the carbonation level. It really helps me when i dont feel to gkkd.
Bethany F.
Clinton Twp, MI
Is this a michigan base company because i really cant find it any were slse. Also does it help stomache aches?