Vernon Francois Sleep In Silk Cap
Silk, a natural fabric, is the best material for wearing close to your hair and scalp. The benefits of covering your hair with a silk cap at night time:
- Allows hair to retain its natural oils; which a cotton pillowcase may otherwise absorb.
- Warmth and moisture stays within the cap, which has a conditioning effect on the hair.
- Helps to maintain protective styling, such as braids, twists, corn rows, chine bumps.
- Minimises friction; no pulling, tangling or breakage of strands during sleep movement.
- A breathable fabric, which is most healthy for your scalp.
- Hypoallergenic, meaning any irritation is unlikely and it is extremely kind to skin.
Wake up to soft and shiny kinks, curls, coils or waves; particularly when used along with Overnight Repair Treatment Oils from the VERNON FRANÇOIS® Collection. The more frequently that a silk cap is worn overnight, the greater the benefits are experienced. Care instructions: hand wash in cold water with a gentle detergent (a small amount of sulfate-free shampoo is perfect) and either hang or lay flat to dry; do not machine wash or tumble dry. 100% silk.
How To Use:
Learn how to take full advantage of this product's unique qualities:see more...
Top Questions See all 1 Q&A
- Anyone tried this? Be the first to answer!