Vernon Francois Re-Vamp(TM) Moisture Spray 5 oz/ 150 mL uploaded by Georgia F.

BY VERNON FRANCOIS

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A moisturizing detangling spray to hydrate, repair, and promote healthy condition. Key benefits:- Treats damaged hair- Controls frizz- Refreshes style between washesIf you want to know more… This spray is designed to prevent breakage and revitalize limp, fragile hair. It's a hydrating, non-greasy, spray with a lightweight formula that protects against heat damage and delivers intense hydration to each strand. It detangles as the spray application makes it easy to target the roots, mid-lengths, and ends of the hair. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates "Colored, chemically treated or heat-damaged hair craves moisture. This seriously hydrating formula, which is much lighter than a leave-in conditioner, combined with spray technology ensures a mega dose of nourishment to reach every strand." Vernon Franccois, Brand Creative Director and Founder see more...

Buy on Sephora
Georgia F.
Spanish Fort, AL
I have seen many complaints about the smell of this product, and yes, I agree it is very masculine. However, I have the product sprayed in my hair right now and the initial smell dissipates shortly after spraying it. I do not mind the scent, especially because of how great this spray has been for my frizzy, naturally curly, hair. I wear my hair straight and bLow dry it that way.... when my hair is towel dried, I spray the product all over and then continue with my routine. Some people have also said it is sticky but they may not be using it properly, it is for damp hair, not dry. All in all, I have loved having this spray as part of my hair routine and enjoy how shiny and healthy my hair looks. Next step is to incorporate the shampoo and conditioners....
FOUZI C.
Bouira sour el ghozlane city de 20 aout
Hello . i really love all the products of this company. If you allow me to review the product i would be grateful to you . i can help you promote your products by reviewing them on my videos & my instagram. For the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet & on the same time to help the company to promote good news
Best regards. Fouzi