4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Which hair type is it good for? Coiled Tightly Coiled Ultra-nourishing, detangling, wash-out conditioner with an innovative superfine spray for even distribution. Key benefits:- Makes hair easier to comb- Thickens hair- Improves luster and sheenIf you want to know more… This unique formula will reset everything you've ever expected from a wash-out conditioner. The spray bottle format allows for targeted and controlled application. The more often it is used, the more your hair will benefit. Applying wash-out conditioner as a spray means effective targeting for the roots, mid-lengths, and ends of the hair. The ingredients include extract of sunflower seeds, which protects the hair and reverses damage; and black oat extract, which improves gloss and prevents split ends. The formula is lightweight enough to be used every day, if desired. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates "This product is a life-changer for kinky, coily and tighter curl textured hair." Vernon Francois, Brand Creative Director and Founder see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Sephora
Nicole K.
Vernon Francois Pure-Fro(R) Conditioner is a new discovery for me. I saw these red, yellow and green bottles on display and inquired if this was a new line, it is.
I'm not quite sure how I feel about a spray on conditioner. When the Sephora cast member explained this to me I was perplexed but also intrigued. I went home and washed and conditioned my hair with the yellow line that night.

I am surprisingly impressed. My hair felt very clean but not squeaky. My tresses were incredibly moisturized. Each strand felt light as if each was encased in a bubble of air. My hair was really full and fluffy but not frizzy.

Because the conditioner is not heavy and is without that lotion-like creamy texture my curls did not clump. You know how us natural girls like those curls to clump together for perfect ringlets. Also, without the slip of traditional conditioner, detangling my hair in the shower was not as easy.
Note: Vernon Francois recommends washing and conditioning your hair in 4 sections. Also, the products are about $30 each at Sephora.