Vernon Francois Mist Nourishing Water uploaded by Jessica M.

BY VERNON FRANCOIS

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A hydrating water mist spray enriched with an amino acid blend to help moisturize, strengthen, protect color, and repair surface damage of the hair. Key benefits: - Provides light nourishing hydration - Refreshes hair before priming and styling - Helps build strength If you want to know more… Mist~ Nourishing Water delivers a boost of health and nourishment with the cleanest, purest water with added amino acids the building blocks of your body. Excellent for hydrating hair before priming and styling and conveniently presented in a non-aerosol spray, this formula helps support strong, healthy hair growth plus protect from color fade. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates "My nourishing water mist delicately wets the hair while infusing it with a blend of amino acids, which help to repair, strengthen strands, and, yes, they help to protect from color fade too." Vernon Francois, Creative Director and Founder of VERNON FRANÇOIS® This product is color and keratin treatment safe, vegan, and cruelty free, with scent notes of earl grey and cucumber. The long-term benefits of the formula will be felt with consistent use.

Buy on Sephora
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Pretty good product! I like using this in my hair pretty often because I do use alot of heating products on my hair and color it often so it tends to get dry and look dull well with the help of this product my hair isn't as dry and has some life back in it! My hair is definitely more shiny more hydrated and just all around better and looks better.. I recommend this to anyone that has dry dull hair it's a great product and definitely does what it says!
Rachel M.
Astoria, NY
Love the hydration this provides my hair especially during dry humid days. I have curly 3a hair and this does a good job at keeping them soft and hydrated in between wash days. Decent price and its lasted me longer than expected with a lot of use!
Karissa A.
This nourishing spray water feels so good on every skin type I think it works well on every single skin type. It feels so refreshing on your skin and I think it makes your makeup last a lot longer.
Madisyn F.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love this product. Fairly priced and I highly recommend it. I use it all the time. No doubt that I will buy over and over again.
Elizabeth M.
Saint, QC
I’m still on the fence with this, I don’t know if it does anything, but, the bottle, sprayer is AMAZING, you can even spray this on your face and it’s seriously fantastic. I like it to dampen my hair when they are frizzy/kinky and I want to straighten them on a 2nd, 3rd day. It’s very lightweight, but I just don’t know if for example using an Evian mist would be just as good. Again, just for that mister though, I would get this, every mist, hair and face should be put in these bottles. You can see the product inside, it’s not as bad for the environment as a can spray. Also, I hope I’m seeing properly and not being fooled, but I feel like I’ve been using it a lot and the bottle still seems pretty filled up, which is amazing!!!!
Nisha T.
This is a great hair product. And provides lot of hydration to my hair bc I flat iron a lot and color every 3 to 4 weeks or so. I highly recommend this for people with dry or damaged hair bc this really helps a lot. And I don't think it's too pricey either. It's not bad for $18.00. I got it as a sample bottle to test out from some company a whole ago but I have yet to find the product online to purchase the regular size.
Meriem l.
Cité El Bassatine
This is a great hair product. And provides lot of hydration to my hair bc I flat iron a lot  I highly recommend this for people with dry or damaged hair bc this really helps a lot This is a great hair product. And provides lot of hydration I know that the tap water in my area is hard because limescale is an issue in my bathroom. I have wondered what this must do to my hair. It’s reassuring to know that this is basically super-charged pure water. It’s like a healthy supplement for my hair.
Malak B.
Nnnnice wow i l'île this wow *______- i l'île wow. Wow .__. 10/10 Nice Simple® Eye Makeup Remover Pads ..
Elizabeth M.
Saint, QC
Anyone tried this??? Is is worth it? Does it make any difference?
Chaya B.
Opinions on this product? And what hair type do u have?
alexandria s.
Salt Lake City, UT
Can you use this to get the beach wave ?
Skylar H.
Las Vegas , NV
Would you rather use this or it's a ten spray?
Christina D.
Sarasota
How effective is this product? I have really coarse curly hair just wondering if it might help?