Vernon Francois Light Weight Styling Serum

by Vernon Francois

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled What it is: A lightweight styling serum that effortlessly detangles, defines, and protects hair from heat damage. Key benefits: - Protects hair from heat damage - Gives gloss,...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Vernon Francois Light Weight Styling Serum!
Jacqueline T.
Vernon Francois Light Weight Styling Serum uploaded by Jacqueline T.
Vernon Francois Light Weight Styling Serum is a "holy grail" hair item for me. I have dark brown fine hair with natural curl that can look frizzy sometimes or after blow drying can look a little frazzled and this serum never weighs my hair down and always adds the shine and smoothness that I need only using a small amount (one pump that I distribute on inside and outside of my hands to them run through my hair). I've never had luck with this type of product in the past and this past Christmas had parties to go to where I hadn't seen people in a long time, etc. & wanted to get a new product that would help. I did a lot of research online reading reviews of similar products and this one kept getting mentioned over and over again as truly being lightweight and effective so I purchased it at my local Sephora & now use it regularly- I love it. The bottle I purchased 6 months ago is still more than half full/half full so a little goes a long way. Excellent product! 5/5 definitely on this one!
Crystal W.
This works well in my curly hair and helps keep frizz at bay without leaving my hair greasy.
Anna M.
This smell 😍😍😍. Hands down my favorite oil or serum I’ve tried. So nourishing, gives great shine, protects, doesn’t weigh hair down, controls frizz and fly always. It makes my hair look so healthy! Worth every penny.
Edita P.
Middleton, MA
Vernon Francois Light Weight Styling Serum uploaded by Edita P.
I received a little sample of this. Let me first complain about such samples in general. Usually such samples have more product than it is needed for one use, but I always have to either throw away the remaining or use for something else (e.g. eye cream used as hand or neck cream). The serum itself is very lightweight, but a little goes a long way. Only after a few drips my wet hair felt so much smoother. Once it dried my hair was shiny, easy to brush and very soft. I would consider to purchase full size, but I’m not sure about the scent. It smells too masculine for my taste, like cologne. I would like that scent on a man, but not on myself
Amber H.
Deland, FL
I first received this product as a sample from Sephora. I was intrigued enough to buy the full size a month later. It’s a lovely light weight serum. It does make my hair feel silky. I need to try it out some more.

Looking for your answer?