BY VERMONT'S ORIGINAL BAG BALM

Since 1899, Bag Balm has been the farmer s friend helping keep dairy cows from becoming chapped from the harsh Vermont environment.  It s like having another hand on the farm or a helper around the house.  Bag Balm works hard all year round - and works well.  There s nothing like the original, and that s what you get when you buy this familiar green can. see more...

• I have really dry hands and feet. I've heard a lot of good things a...4 Answers
  • It this long lasting on your lips? I couldn't imagine having to rea...1 Answers
  • Has anyone used this who suffers from eczema? I'm wondering if this...1 Answers
Vermont's Original Bag Balm Protective Ointment
  • "Its great for diaper rash and it even removes warts on like your hand or feet, my sister had one on her foot she put this on and covered with a bandaid and it was gone in a couple days...amazing!!" in 6 reviews
  • "I always get dry skin on my heels of my feet from wearing so much sandals I just us my rock to scrub my heels in the shower and use this as soon as I get out every couple nights and when I wear sandals I don't have to worry anymore Love this product " in 5 reviews
Kathy S.
Kathy S.
Hillman, MI
I love this product. The first time I used it was when my daughter was born. She got a bad rash on her bottom my mother told me to use it on her bottom and I thought she was crazy but I used it and withing 24 hours it was almost all gone. So now when my children have their babies I always make sure they have a can of it in there diaper bag. I also use it around the house on scrapes and cuts better than any triple antibiotic. I always carry it in my purse and keep a can in the camper for our travels. I would recommend this product to anyone it is the best in my books.
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
Lewiston, ME
I absolutely swear by this for lip balm. The product lasts a really long time. Heals very chapped lips (which is awful during winter months) quickly and tackles dry skin in general. I've tried and own other lip balms like Burt's Bees/Maybelline Baby Lips/Nivea/Chapstick and while those are good quick fixes for keeping your lips soft, this is the best product to consistently heal and soften lips without fail.
vanessa o.
vanessa o.
Honestly never personaly used it for my own body but i do use this product on my dogs ears so that the flys don't eat them in this hot weather ..use it almost every week on then after showering alos helps with any small sores on there body...i bought it at a couple of places such as walmart an nasco...i would recommend this product for anyones pets when have small bites sores or to keep flys away..
Maggie M.
Maggie M.
Brighton, CO
There is nothing else out there that can help your dry feet overnight like this product. Trust me I've tried so many. It is a thick, vaseline feeling product. However, after you apply this all over your feet, put on a pair of socks and go to bed. The next morning, it takes away all the harshness. Its great for the summer when feet get dried out from sandal-wearing. #mycultclassics
Eden B.
Eden B.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
I use this product for so many things daily. My knuckles crack and bleed because I'm constantly washing my hands. I get eczema in the dry heat and need bag balm often. I use it on the insides of my nose and also my heels at night. When my kids were babies I used this to prevent diaper rash and help with dry skin. It really works!
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Richmond, VT
I am a proud Vermonter when it comes to this product. We always have it in my house. We use it all of the time especially when we are sick and have been rubbing and blowing our noses so much that they get red and irritated! We also use it just to moisturize our bodies! Great product and like I said it makes me a proud Vermonter!
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
I have been buying this for years I love this product we use this on everything. we use this on cuts burns and on the baby when she gets a diaper rash its works wonderful on pretty much everything. I highly recommend this product to anyone and I know you wont be disappointed I will continue to buy this. Love it....
Madi M.
Madi M.
Bryn Mawr, PA
HOLY GRAIL!!!! This is my ultimate product! I use it for so many different things! My favorite use is for chapped lips. It makes my lips so soft and heals them so fast. Anytime I have any dry skin or irritation anywhere i put bag balm on it. I highly recommend for everyone! Everyone I meet I tell them about it!
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
This was always a childhood staple for me when I had unbearably chapped and painful lips, especially when I was sick. I also used it for years for extremely dry elbows and this stuff is great. I used it since I was an infant and need to pick up my own now that I'm out of my parents house.
Ava W.
Ava W.
Tucson, AZ
This product works great! The skin around my heels are always dry and this stuff works great keeping it moisturized. The smell is something that you have to get use to. I usually mix it with a few drops of essential oils to mask the smell a bit. I would definitely buy it again!
Meghan C.
Meghan C.
Wyandotte, OK
Where did you buy this? I have not seen it in years?
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Prineville, OR
Can it ever spoil?
Lawanda D.
Lawanda D.
Is this a good product?
Is this balm good for all over the body , and does it smell nice?
Meghan S.
Meghan S.
N Little Rock, AR
I have really dry hands and feet. I've heard a lot of good things about this ointment but I've tried so many products and still have issues. Does this really work as good as everyone says?