BY VERMONT AMERICAN

Ideal for Steel, Wood, and Plastic Precision crafted from premium high speed steel Hardened and tempered for long life and high performance 118 point for general-purpose drilling applications Rugged steel box with hinged index Bit sizes clearly visible 29 piece set includes one each 1/16", 5/64", 3/32", 7/64", 1/8", 9/64", 5/32", 11/64", 3/16", 13/64", 7/32", 15/64", 1/4", 17/64", 9/32", 19/64", 5/16", 21/64", 11/32", 23/64", 3/8", 25/64", 13/32", 27/64", 7/16", 29/64", 15/32", 31/64", and 1/2" drill bits Carded ; see more...

Vermont American 29 Piece High Speed Steel Bit Set In Metal Index 10144
  • "They're made well and have a wide range of sizes they are very helpful my husband use it around the house and i use it when i do my crafts " in 2 reviews
Kayla H.
Bristol, TN
I bought these specific bits for my future father in law for Father's Day. He is a contractor and knows how to use each and everyone one of these and for what. Of course, he wasn't going to tell me they had already broken, so my fiancé told me. I them took these baby's back and bought him a greater brand. Never buy these because you are not going to get anywhere with them. I promise.
Briana F.
N Manchester, IN
This is a good set. They're made well and have a wide range of sizes. I use them with a couple of different drills. Keep in mind that different speeds need to be used for metal or wood.
Christine S.
These are really nice if you want to splurge on drill bits. However, I find myself reaching for my Craftsman drill bits more often than these.
Jessica
deming, NM
Darlene B.
Cambridge, ON
1961 reviews
Decorator Expert Level 5
These look nice but,my husband has his own brand I can't remember the name brand but hes had them for years
Emily H.
West Valley, NY
Do these go through hard woods well or do they break easily?