BY VERMINTS

VerMints, our allnatural breath mints and pastilles made with organic and natural ingredients, provide a refreshing alternative to other "not so natural" mints. Inspired by the purity of the Green Mountain State, VerMints are tasty, uniquely shaped lozenges that come in six pure, fullbodied flavors, and colorful contemporary tins. see more...

Amrit Sadhana K.
Portland, OR
I do not like these. The flavor is Moro of and they are artificially sweetened so all you taste is the fake sugar taste in your mouth. I would not purchase these again nor would I recommend them. They are just not good
Haley F.
Las Vegas, NV
I actually got to try these for the first time a few weeks back. They are actually very good, very light and not too strong.
I would highly recommend these to everyone.

Haley Fox @gocountryliving
Samantha M.
Colchester, VT
These mints were definitely on the good side, but not great. I think that is because I'm not necessarily a coffee drinker, but I can assume if you are then these would be for you!
Sarah K.
Masury, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are one of my favorite inventions of all time. coffee + mints = heaven. Every mint should contain coffe.. or every coffee should taste minty, either way!
Courtney M.
THESE ARE AMAZING. Period. End of story. I hate coffee but these are delicious. I love and trust the brand to make good products
Aly H.
I love Vermints! Trust me, they have a very very long shelf life. They have a u inquest flavor and are worth the investment.
Lisa F.
San Francisco, CA
These are so good! I love mints and I love coffee! You would think that they wouldn't go well together but these taste great!
Kirstin T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Oh. My. Goodness. Literally all I can say about these mints. Who doesn't love the smell and taste of coffee
Karen P.
Madera, CA
What do these taste like!