Courtney A.
Courtney A.
The Colony, TX

I have had AT&T for as long as I've had a cell phone. What do you like about Verizon?
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Nov. 3, 2014, 1:19 p.m.
I had AT&T for the longest time. I wouldn't have signal and others would. When I asked who their carrier was, it was almost always Verizon.
Michelle N.
Michelle N.
June 22, 2014, 2:05 a.m.
I love that I never have to worry about losing service. With ATT I lost service everywhere.
Eva C.
Eva C.
June 3, 2014, 11:45 p.m.
It actually has service at my house!
Stacey C.
Stacey C.
May 16, 2014, 9:07 p.m.
Verizon does not throttle. The data is always available. Other companies will slow your data speeds if you use too much so its not really unlimited like they say
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
April 27, 2014, 10:31 p.m.
Very comparable companies for the most part, verizon wins with the coverage
Sharon C.
Sharon C.
April 14, 2014, 6:57 p.m.
Absolutely the best coverage. If you come over I think you will be happier with a lot less dropped calls and the best 4G coverage.
Jennifer Z.
Jennifer Z.
Jan. 30, 2014, 9:23 a.m.
I have switched to Verizon from ATT and have never been happier!! Side by side my hubby would have full bars and I would have no signal with ATT!! You will love Verizon
Paula M.
Paula M.
Dec. 13, 2013, 4:26 p.m.
It's definitely their 4G LTE coverage. I think just about everywhere I've traveled to or lived, I've had full bars.
Emi M.
Emi M.
Dec. 9, 2013, 11:24 p.m.
Verizon has the biggest 4GLTE coverage! They also have great deals on cellphones. If you get a Verizon phone from Target with a 2 year contract many of the new phones are free! They also provide insurance and amazing customer service! The plans are expensive, but the more lines the cheaper it is for you! You really don't need that much data anyways... because mostly everywhere you go have free wifi! Also, if you have wifi at home you can just use that. Verizon always have the newest devices! I love Verizon and I will stick with them for a very long time!
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Nov. 8, 2013, 4:24 p.m.
There are several differences between the companies, I have Verizon service, and I have worked for AT&T, and had AT&T service previously... so with that said, I have found that Verizon has superior service! The cost difference between the companies is literally pennies. Coverage is definitely better with Verizon, for example in the Smoky Mountains, the ONLY provider that has service. is Verizon. Also AT&T says they have more 4g than any company... it's not true, the have what is called HSPA which when you look at the speeds... it's the same as Verizon's 3g lol. On top of that, AT&T's customer service is very unhelpful, even for employees that need to call tech support... they are a pain. I have yet to have any problems with Verizon's customer service, and I have had them off and on for around 6 years. I experimented with trying lower cost companies... but you get what you pay for...
Mickie H.
Mickie H.
Oct. 24, 2013, 4:34 p.m.
My husband and I have AT&T also.. We had Verizon for about 3 years before switching to AT&T. I would never switch back. I have not found anywhere Verizon had signal that AT&T has not.
Leanne E.
Leanne E.
Sept. 26, 2013, 10:48 a.m.
I have GREAT coverage. I had AT&T for years, but finally had to switch because I had no covered at my home, which was in the suburbs. I have never had an issue with Verizon, where coverage is concerned. And Verizon was the first provider to have 4G in my area, which I also love. Super fast!
Richelle H.
Richelle H.
Sept. 25, 2013, 2:11 p.m.
I like the coverage I get with Verizon. When I was out in the middle of nowhere for a family reunion (in Idaho), my phone (with Verizon) was the only one of the cell phones that could makes calls. Thank you Verizon! They might be pricey, but they back it up (usually) with quality product/coverage/customer service. Well worth it in my opinion!
James G.
James G.
Sept. 16, 2013, 1:01 a.m.
What I love about Verizon is there amazing 4G speeds on my phone, and their overall coverage. Usually anywhere I go, I have LTE available and searching on the internet is a breeze. Webpages load faster than my wi-fi, and I can stream videos on Netflix without hesitation. And my phone has never dropped a call, even in rural areas. Besides their great coverage, they also have great customer service. Any issue I had with my phone or service would be solved quickly and with no hassle. I'm not sure about AT&T, but Verizon is just amazing. Even though their prices are more on the expensive side, I know the extra money is well worth it.

Join Now