Lexy K.
Lexy K.
Middle Vlg, NY
Did you have a good, or bad, experience with their customer service ?
Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.
12 months ago
Awful in store customer service, but the numbers I have called have always been extremely helpful and reasonable
Gina M.
Gina M.
3 years, 7 months ago
I always have excellent customer service when I call or when I use their chat feature. It's not always been great when I go in the stores, but if you call they'll help you out with pretty much anything you need.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Elbow Lake, MN
3 years, 11 months ago
It is horrible every time I call.
Shana K.
Shana K.
Dayton, OH
3 years, 11 months ago
Bad experience usually, however after 5 replacement devices they finally allowed me to get a refurbished phone in a different model. You have to be very patient and get someone on the line who isn't new and knows how to help customers.
Franshesca C.
Franshesca C.
Charlotte, Nc
Every time
Uriah K.
Uriah K.
Carrollton, TX
3 years, 12 months ago
It's always been good for me. They've always been helpful when I have issues. Just don't be rude. Imagine if you're on their end.
Justin B.
Justin B.
3 years, 12 months ago
I always have great customer service when I call, not so much in the store itself.
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
4 years ago
For me, it really depends. I've been to the store and called them for phone help, and I've had both good and bad experiences with them. I solely believe it depends on their employees and how helpful they are. But other than that, all the problems I had with either my phone, billing, or the service, was always resolved in the end.
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
4 years ago
My biggest problem with Verizon Customer Service is their inconsistencies. I have called to do something on one line and called back to do the EXACT same thing for another line and been given 2 completely different answers. Pick a policy and stick to it.
Adam A.
Adam A.
Englishtown, NJ
4 years, 1 month ago
I personally never have, but I've heard people with horrible stories about the reps being extremely rude to customers.
Hayley A.
Hayley A.
Richmond, VA
4 years, 1 month ago
Horrible until I reach the manager's manager's manager.
Tracy H.
Tracy H.
Denton, TX
So far so Good.
Megan W.
Megan W.
Oklahoma City , OK
4 years, 1 month ago
Terrible. I kept having to send back phones that wouldn't work and they accused me of doing something to them. Dropped them, went to sprint, and never looked back.
Celeste K.
Celeste K.
Nine Mile Fls, WA
Good =]
Jessa B.
Jessa B.
BILLERICA
4 years, 1 month ago
Better than I've had, choose them over any other phone service. I do recommend going to your actual Verizon store rather than the ones inside malls.
Danika A.
Danika A.
Raynham, MA
4 years, 2 months ago
Better than most of the other companies i had. ive had t-mobile, and at&t and i love verizon
Erica G.
Erica G.
San Jose, CA
4 years, 3 months ago
I hate there customer service. Always have to talk to like 3 people until I can get an answer or have someone do what i want.
Tabitha S.
Tabitha S.
4 years, 3 months ago
Absolutely terrible with verizon wireless. and I had verizon fios and had really bad experience with that customer service as well.
Eliza F.
Eliza F.
Middletown, CT
4 years, 4 months ago
I have been with Verizon for about seven years and have never had a problem with their customer service. I've changed plans, attempted to have a phone number blocked, and have inquired about adding services to my account and each time I called in, I had a pleasant rep.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Fort Worth, TX
4 years, 4 months ago
I haven't had any problems with their customer service! I had my iPhone stop working and they shipped my a new one over night! I received the phone the next day!
Carolina M.
Carolina M.
North Hollywood, CA
4 years, 5 months ago
I have had good experiences with their customer service.
Andrea H.
Andrea H.
Foster City, CA
4 years, 6 months ago
Ive always had good experiences. When I ask them questions they always respond accurately and politely. And they always do their best to satisfy the customer.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Sylvania, GA
4 years, 6 months ago
I have had good experience with them. That is one of the reasons why I wanted to change to Verizon in the first place. The take their time with you and answer all of your questions. They also sat me down when I bought my phone through them they showed me a tutorial of my phone in a one on one class. So yes they are very helpful.
Anne M.
Anne M.
Norwalk, CT
4 years, 8 months ago
I have had pretty good experience with their customer service. I had upgraded my phone at the apple store and somehow got this strange plan that gave me less features for more money. A very helpful woman was able to get me my old plan back with no problems.
Christa P.
Christa P.
Phoenix , AZ
4 years, 8 months ago
I have good customer service most of the time I had an issue with sending back a phone they first told me they received it then told me they didn't I ended up having to pay 500.00 for a phone that I sent back to them.
Emily S.
Emily S.
4 years, 9 months ago
I have been a loyal Verizon customer ever since my first cell phone. I would say their customer service is good, but I've only had minor issues.
Wendi H.
Wendi H.
Cincinnati, OH
4 years, 9 months ago
I have had minor issues. There are always just people who should not be in customer service. They have always come through to help me out though. just takes a little longer then I hoped.
Betty T.
Betty T.
Dearborn, MI
4 years, 9 months ago
Pretty good but not the worst and not the best
Boni L.
Boni L.
Berlin, MA
4 years, 9 months ago
Their customer service is alright, Ive never had a problem with it and they really try to help you with all your problems
Natasha D.
Natasha D.
Cleveland, OH
4 years, 9 months ago
Just like everyone else, I've had great customer service from Verizon. They always seem to work with you and try to make sure you're satisfied.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
4 years, 9 months ago
I have personally had nothing but great service with them. We moved to USCellular and regret it, we cannot wait to go back to verizon
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
Always great!
Brittany T.
Brittany T.
Depew, NY
4 years, 9 months ago
I have had many different experiences with their customer service. Lately it has definitely been bad. I've had many problems with my phone and I keep telling them something is wrong with it but all they do to help is reset my phone (which just makes things worse).
Jamie A.
Jamie A.
Winston Salem, NC
4 years, 9 months ago
I haven't had to call much in the past three years I've been a customer of their company so that says a lot right there. But when I had, my issues/questions were handled quickly and efficiently. Plus, I believe their customer service reps are American based so there isn't that added hassle of trying to understand someone with a thick accent.
Elvis C.
Elvis C.
New york, Ny
Best ever
Kae L.
Kae L.
Columbus, GA
4 years, 9 months ago
I have had great customer service in the 10 years that I have been a customer. But I'm sure there are bad experiences out there regardless of who the service provider is. Most of the people I notice complaining about bad service is when they can't get something that they want and know they aren't eligible for (currently, those that know that VZW changed the requirements for you to keep your unlimited data but feel like they should be the exception to the new rules...and because they aren't giving special treatment they scream that the customer service is bad when in reality, they are feeling entitled to something that they aren't). I know that those can be disappointments but it is not fair to call them bad customer service experiences...changes are NOT bad CS unless you were lied to about something and as a result you lost something that you had and they would not or could not fix the issue or compensate in some way.
Angel H.
Angel H.
Vincennes , In
4 years, 9 months ago
I have always had a good experience. The people are usually really nice and willing to help with anything.