Lexy K.
Middle Vlg, NY

Did you have a good, or bad, experience with their customer service ?

Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.
1 year, 2 months ago
Awful in store customer service, but the numbers I have called have always been extremely helpful and reasonable
Gina M.
Gina M.
3 years, 9 months ago
I always have excellent customer service when I call or when I use their chat feature. It's not always been great when I go in the stores, but if you call they'll help you out with pretty much anything you need.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Elbow Lake, MN
4 years, 1 month ago
It is horrible every time I call.
Shana K.
Shana K.
Dayton, OH
4 years, 1 month ago
Bad experience usually, however after 5 replacement devices they finally allowed me to get a refurbished phone in a different model. You have to be very patient and get someone on the line who isn't new and knows how to help customers.
Franshesca C.
Franshesca C.
Charlotte, Nc
Every time
Uriah K.
Uriah K.
Carrollton, TX
4 years, 1 month ago
It's always been good for me. They've always been helpful when I have issues. Just don't be rude. Imagine if you're on their end.
Justin B.
Justin B.
4 years, 2 months ago
I always have great customer service when I call, not so much in the store itself.
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
4 years, 2 months ago
For me, it really depends. I've been to the store and called them for phone help, and I've had both good and bad experiences with them. I solely believe it depends on their employees and how helpful they are. But other than that, all the problems I had with either my phone, billing, or the service, was always resolved in the end.
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
4 years, 2 months ago
My biggest problem with Verizon Customer Service is their inconsistencies. I have called to do something on one line and called back to do the EXACT same thing for another line and been given 2 completely different answers. Pick a policy and stick to it.
Adam A.
Adam A.
Englishtown, NJ
4 years, 3 months ago
I personally never have, but I've heard people with horrible stories about the reps being extremely rude to customers.