Top Questions See all 544 Q&A
- "They have great signal coverage, great customer service, everything you want in a cell phone company but, just too darn expensive!" in 315 reviews
- "I am so disgusted with verizon our bill is outrageous 400.00 a month for two smart phones and we do not even unlimited data so we are always going over I am so ready to find another service who cares about there customers." in 99 reviews
- "When it comes to cell phone services they were too expensive we had to switch to a cheaper plan but when it comes to their Internet especially Verizon Fios I think they are amazing" in 79 reviews
- "I have had amazing customer service, great service (which is most important when you live in small town Arkansas) and I always love the phones and deals that they have to offer!" in 60 reviews
- "I had been with AT&T for about 10 years and had no issues living in a huge city (Philadelphia, PA) but once I moved to Lorain Ohio, AT&T ended up VERY spotty at best with their coverage." in 52 reviews
have that happen to them. This is a serious problem that so many people are
unaware of about Verizon.
I’m a public figure and my privacy is very important to me. I found out
that a fan just walked into a Verizon store and ask for information on my
account. They asked for a pin so that they could get the information but
they fan did not have that. A couple of weeks and a couple of smiles later
she got all the information she needed telephone numbers address is everything.
Now that sounds like it’s a rare case that doesn’t happen. I called Verizon
and told him about it. They told me that is absolutely not uncommon at all
and it isn’t a big deal that they can do that if they want. Escalated it up
to corporate. I was told the same thing your information isn’t secure they
can give it to anybody they want to as a courtesy they were they ask for a
pin but it doesn’t mean that they have to have the pen. They told me for my
inconvenience they can give me a $10 credit.
Obviously this is a massive concern. If people’s information is given out
and it’s okay to anybody who wants it that is not okay there’s so many
things that are wrong with that. I also work with battered women where
their location and information and everything about their account needs to
be secret. You can only see how that works.
Since then I’ve talked to other phone carriers. Every one of them said
they absolutely do not allow anyone’s information out no excuses.
I even went to their corporate ask the same thing they told me under no
circumstances would we give anyone’s information out. Couldn’t being the
difference of life and death with people.
In fact everyone I called except Verizon Wireless told me it was absolutely
unacceptable but when I called Verizon that was not the case.
I’ve also filed a lawsuit against them. And again was told I don’t know why
you’re filing a lawsuit against us were allowed to give out your
information to anybody who wants it.
The lawsuit is still pending.
I will be switching my service from them.
Something to consider with having service through Verizon they charge the
most and your personal information means zero to them that's a very
dangerous position to be in. and the information that you give them is secure.
They need to know that you have to treat people like people not just
another tool to make money and who cares about people’s security because
the people eventually start talking back.
Do you hear us now
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos