BY NONE

• How is the battery life?1 Answers
  • Ive noticed my phone has been dying out of no where. I co...1 Answers
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
I had Samsung note 5 as my last phone and I loved it to pieces. The camera was amazing and just love it so much better then any iPhone. I love that u can have a SD card and more memory .. I now updated to Samsung note 8 and Samsung all together has been so good to us ūüėĀ
Lucinda M.
the battery life sucks after a while although my boyfriend and I have had ours now for almost 2 years. over all the quality is great but I feel as though we could have gotten more for 700 dollars plus some. my pen also comes apart sometimes which is annoying I've thought about gluing it but idk
Ashley M.
I absolutely love my galaxy note 5. I use it for school often and it helps a lot with labeling diagrams. It still works like new even after almost 2 years of having it! [product:samsung---galaxy-note5-4g-lte-with-32gb-memory-cell-phone---white-pearl-(sprint)]
Alexyz J.
Pittsburgh, PA
This has been my phone as of 3 years and I absolutely love it! I love larger sized phones so this is great for me. The screen is clear and has amazing color. I got this phone through tmobile and it was priced comparably to the other Samsung phones. This phone updates continuously to the latest software so I haven't needed to upgrade to a newer phone yet. The camera is AMAZING!!! I absolutely love the camera. I love using the stylus that tucks nicely into the bottom of the phone. This phone is super cool.
Elizabeth C.
Philadelphia, PA
I have this phone. I did love it at first but sometimes I get frustrated because the battery does die faster now and it not easy getting a charger since you have to get it from Samsung. I have went through many chargers because sometimes my phone doesn't charge or the wire get mess up. Sometimes my phone freezes too. I had it only a year or almost a year. But I still do like the phone. It's big and you can do a lot. Like word or write notes. Video are great to watch on it too.
Dion H.
This is by far the best phone I have ever owned. I used to have to get a new phone every year because I was always dissatisfied. However, I've had this phone for a little over two years and don't plan on replacing it anytime soon. I can do almost anything on it, including but not limited to signing paperwork. I recently cracked my screen and instead of getting a new phone, I plan on getting my Note 5 fixed. It has maintained it's value.
Catherine B.
Cookeville, TN
I absolutely love this phone. I can write my papers for school on this phone when I am away from my computer. THe battery life is amazing and I love the fast charging box it is a life saver. The stylus is very convenient for writing or drawing pictures to send to friends.
Melissa G.
Capac, MI
I have had this phone since it came out 2 years ago and wouldn't trade it for any other phone. (Unless they come out with a new version that doesn't explode lol) it's practical for me since I use it for work a lot. I love the s pen for jotting down notes and even making grocery lists. Battery life is amazing and screen size is perfect.
Teresa R.
Ashland, KY
The Samsung Galaxy Note 5 had to be my favorite phone to date. To me, an iPhone doesn't even compare. I have owned a lot of the different Samsung Galaxy Phones all the way from the Samsung Galaxy S3 to this one, the most recent of the Galaxy Note Phones. But this one is by far the best of them all! A lot of people wonder if it's worth switching from a Note 3 or Note 4 to the Note 5. To me, it definitely is. However, that depends on what you are looking for out of your phone. If you don't care too much about the specs, camera quality, etc and are just wanting it for the main uses of a phone then no there's not much of a difference. But the camera quality, especially the front facing camera, is much better than on the previous Notes. The screen quality is also much nicer and a lot more clear. The Note 5 has certain apps that come on it that I find very useful that are not on the previous versions, such as Microsoft Word and PowerPoint which I use often. Overall, I definitely feel it's worth upgrading to the Note 5!
Edison P.
Truly, this is an excellent phone. I'm typing this review on it! Having owned other Samsung Galaxy phones, this one is my favorite. The display is large and very high definition. The phone does come with some bloatware, and there are some annoying updates it tries to make you do for apps you don't want (with no way to delete or disable things like Samsung Pay), but fewer of them than some Galaxy phones, such as the S4.

Some of the major differences between the Note 5 and earlier phones are in things I thought I wouldn't like, but am okay with now. Having upgraded from the S4 I was used to a removable back plate and fully removable components, such as an SD card slot. With 32GB of built-in memory that SD card isn't necessary for me.

THE MAJOR COMPONENT OF THE NOTE 5: The stylus! The reason I bought the phone! I love it, it works great, the built in apps for it are excellent and useful. The phone will tell you if it thinks the stylus has been detached for too long. I LOVE THIS PHONE!
Asia V.
Kansas City, MO
After having this phone, does anyone feel that they will ever be able to go to another phone brand?. Now when I look at iphones, I just shake my head.
Melissa D.
How good is the camera on this phone?
taelor b.
Eau Claire, WI
How is this compared to the Note 2?
Alexis T.
Joppa, MD
If I have the four is it a waste of time to get the 5?
Laurie L.
Savannah, TN
I need the capability of creating documents when I don't have my laptop with me. Will this phone allow me to write papers and create documents in another format other than PDF?