Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4 with 2 Years Contract - Charcoal Black Note 4 uploaded by Carolina P.

BY SAMSUNG #11 in Cell Phone Cases

Find cell phones at Target.com! Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4 with 2 Years Contract - Charcoal Black Color: Black. see more...

Veronica O.
Fresno, CA
I can say it's a good phone. I haven't had any problems with it since I purchased it. It has a lot of different things you can do on it.
Leslie S.
Kent , WA
Absolutely love this phone I use this for everything it meets my expectations totally and wouldn't trade it for the world
I've had this phone for almost 2 years now, and its still my favorite phone out of all the ones I've ever had. Never any issues!
Circumspect 4.
I upgraded from the Note 2 to the Note 4. I absolutely love it. Compared to the Note 2 it's lighter and has a better camera. I'm often asked if my phone is a computer because of the size. But it doesn't bother me because everyone wants to use my phone because of the screen size. I also love the S pen and the various things that I can use it for. Absolutely love my Note 4!
Marie I.
I highly recommend this smart phone the picture quality of this phone is insane .I love watching stuff on it and the screen of it is plus point to watch anything.
Jessica O.
Crown Point, IN
Great phone works wonderful only down side is the battery I had to replace it. The fast charger is awesome I couldn't love it less
Soltan A.
Mornaguia
hi I saw some of your products on amazon and i would like to be your next representative in my country and supported by samsung . I would like to know if is it possible first and then if so what are the next step to be in touch. so please send me Samsung Galaxy Note 4 to review it
rachid t.
The product is very impressive and strong and has good featuresIMy name is rachid I do a lot of reviews devices  my videos I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for fee My goal is to encourage people to buy from the internet Thank you influenster
it is a good phone have a nice camera a good quality in photos and videos so to have a good processeurs is biger and better lafe battery i lake in charging ia see so muny friend have and he tell me is good phone for peaple lake you men and thanks
Lõrè N.
I've been very satisfied with this phone. I've had other devices by Samsung and loved them, but the Note 4 is definitely my fav. The only small thing I would change is how the pen comes out, could be easier if it was a push in and pop out kind of mechanism. Won't change the fact that I love the phone. I'm even hesitant to check out the Note 5, but I'll definitely be holding onto my Note 4.
Irene R.
Memphis, TN
Does your charger get hot?
Quiero dar a conocer por medio un review en YouTube sus caracteristicas,diseño, velocidad, funciones, y mas cosas.