Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4 with 2 Years Contract - Charcoal Black Note 4 uploaded by Carolina P.

BY SAMSUNG #12 in Cell Phone Cases

Find cell phones at Target.com! Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4 with 2 Years Contract - Charcoal Black Color: Black. see more...

Circumspect 4.
I upgraded from the Note 2 to the Note 4. I absolutely love it. Compared to the Note 2 it's lighter and has a better camera. I'm often asked if my phone is a computer because of the size. But it doesn't bother me because everyone wants to use my phone because of the screen size. I also love the S pen and the various things that I can use it for. Absolutely love my Note 4!
Michelle S.
This is my favorite phone so far. I love that it has a built in styles! I can easily take notes just by taking out the pen. The price is not high at all for the type of phone it is. I have dropped it a few times and the screen is still not cracked. Good product!
robyn w.
El Paso, TX
I don't have a verupon contract but nonetheless I am very pleased with the Samsung note 4. Previously I had an iPhone for a few years and needless to say it didn't work out well for me. I love the storage space on the phone. I never have issues with memory. My only gripe is that I have to send one photo at a time in a message.
Christina R.
Talbott, TN
This phone was a big upgrade from my Samsung Galaxy S5. I hated that phone! At first I was worried about the Note 4 because after 3 days the screen went completely black... but Verizon gave me a new one and this one has worked perfectly for 11 months now! I'm not in any rush to upgrade because I like this one so much.
Hardy G.
Samsung Note 4 is really good phone/phablet to own provided Samsung & AT&T keep it updated with newer patches and Android version. It has been more than 3 months of Android 6 release but still awaiting update. If Samsung & AT&T adapt fast track I updates I would surely recommend getting this phone.
Samantha S.
King city , CA
Love Samsung note. Best phone and system ever. The old down side is if you want your phone to care in a reasonable time you have to use the fast charger. But I've never had an issue with samsung
Aurora R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I have had 4-5 phones in the last 2 years and this is by far the best one yet! Love the fact that it's bigger then most color is on point ! seems fast compared to the other phone I've had.
teila T.
Groton, CT
I upgraded from a Galaxy S4 and love this phone. The quality of everything from pictures to the phones processing speed is extremely better. I love the stylus to jot down quick notes.
TARA H.
park rapids
Love love love this phone! love the screen size and the note taking ability. Love reading books and watching movies on the bigger screen. Can be put into easy mode. Cost is 27.04 on device payment through Verizon wireless. highly recommend
Veronica O.
Fresno, CA
I can say it's a good phone. I haven't had any problems with it since I purchased it. It has a lot of different things you can do on it.
Irene R.
Memphis, TN
Does your charger get hot?
Quiero dar a conocer por medio un review en YouTube sus caracteristicas,diseño, velocidad, funciones, y mas cosas.