Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4 with 2 Years Contract - Charcoal Black Note 4 uploaded by Carolina P.

BY SAMSUNG #11 in Cell Phone Cases

Find cell phones at Target.com! Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4 with 2 Years Contract - Charcoal Black Color: Black. see more...

Donna H.
Clinton, WA
My husband has this phone and he says that he loves it !! It has been one of the best phones he has used so far . It has been very reliable ,has great graphics and the camera takes amazing pictures . The battery life seems to last him all day .I never hear any complaints from him with this phone , he seems to be very pleased with his purchase .
Candace P.
Derby, KS
I have this phone through AT&T and I've absolutely loved it. It's much like my previous phone (the Galaxy S IV) but the inclusion of the S-pen stylus is fantastic. I use the S-Note app which really makes it easy to take notes and pin them to my home screens. The larger size doesn't bother me and it still fits into the back pocket of my jeans. Touchwiz has recently been acting a bit buggy and the camera could be better in low-light situations...but overall I absolutely love this phone.
Raychelle B.
Hammond
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this phone. It has a brilliant, high-resolution screen, takes beautiful pictures indoors and outdoors. It is incredibly fast and has a large, high capacity battery that will not leave you stranded with a dead phone an hour or two into using it. It also has an expandable memory slot for a SD Memory card.
Megan W.
Carbondale
I tried an IPhone, after a week I was done with it. So I changed to my Note 4 and love it. The ease of use my kids can use it with out problems. I havnt had to reset it at all and it allows me to do all that I want and need on it for school and work. Which is a plus. Can't wait to stay with samsung phones.
Anita D.
Bought this from Tmobile and I love it so much more than my previous Apple iphone! The screen is gigantic and extremely vibrant, the functions are amazing and the stylus is useful and eye catching at the same time. VEry sturdy and highly recommended to everyone who is a heavy smartphone user!
Courtney F.
Dayton, TN
DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT BUY THIS PHONE. This is the worst phone I've ever had in my whole life. It deletes my texts before I get to read them, closes my apps out of nowhere or won't let me get into an app, it dies at 40% and 60% then when you turn it back on it says 0% and cuts back off. If I could run this phone over with a car I would. Samaug, please retire phone making smart phones, this one ruined you.
Yadira A.
Richland, WA
I've been very satisfied with this phone. I've had other devices by Samsung and loved them, but the Note 4 is definitely my fav. The only small thing I would change is how the pen comes out, could be easier if it was a push in and pop out kind of mechanism. Won't change the fact that I love the phone. I'm even hesitant to check out the Note 5, but I'll definitely be holding onto my Note 4.
Natalie S.
I absolutely love this phone. It's like a tablet and a phone put together. Writing notes is a breeze and the fast data is a lifesaver. I don't think I'll be purchasing another phone for a while. I think you should really invest your money into this phone. It's great!
robyn w.
El Paso, TX
I don't have a verupon contract but nonetheless I am very pleased with the Samsung note 4. Previously I had an iPhone for a few years and needless to say it didn't work out well for me. I love the storage space on the phone. I never have issues with memory. My only gripe is that I have to send one photo at a time in a message.
Christina R.
Talbott, TN
This phone was a big upgrade from my Samsung Galaxy S5. I hated that phone! At first I was worried about the Note 4 because after 3 days the screen went completely black... but Verizon gave me a new one and this one has worked perfectly for 11 months now! I'm not in any rush to upgrade because I like this one so much.
Irene R.
Memphis, TN
Does your charger get hot?
Quiero dar a conocer por medio un review en YouTube sus caracteristicas,diseño, velocidad, funciones, y mas cosas.