Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4 with 2 Years Contract - Charcoal Black Note 4 uploaded by Carolina P.

BY SAMSUNG #22 in Cell Phone Cases

Find cell phones at Target.com! Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4 with 2 Years Contract - Charcoal Black Color: Black. see more...

Marlena S.
The best smartphone out in my opinion. This phone is so user-friendly and a gadget geek's best friend. I love all the cool little tricks like swiping screen shots and making mini screens. The S-pen is useful. And video/picture quality on this phone is unbeatable! The only thing I don't love about the Verizon version of this phone is that it comes pre-loaded with soooo much bloatware!! Tons of apps on here that I have absolutely no use for and they're taking up space and I can't delete it!
Raychelle B.
Hammond
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this phone. It has a brilliant, high-resolution screen, takes beautiful pictures indoors and outdoors. It is incredibly fast and has a large, high capacity battery that will not leave you stranded with a dead phone an hour or two into using it. It also has an expandable memory slot for a SD Memory card.
Megan W.
Carbondale
I tried an IPhone, after a week I was done with it. So I changed to my Note 4 and love it. The ease of use my kids can use it with out problems. I havnt had to reset it at all and it allows me to do all that I want and need on it for school and work. Which is a plus. Can't wait to stay with samsung phones.
Courtney F.
Dayton, TN
DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT BUY THIS PHONE. This is the worst phone I've ever had in my whole life. It deletes my texts before I get to read them, closes my apps out of nowhere or won't let me get into an app, it dies at 40% and 60% then when you turn it back on it says 0% and cuts back off. If I could run this phone over with a car I would. Samaug, please retire phone making smart phones, this one ruined you.
Anita D.
Bought this from Tmobile and I love it so much more than my previous Apple iphone! The screen is gigantic and extremely vibrant, the functions are amazing and the stylus is useful and eye catching at the same time. VEry sturdy and highly recommended to everyone who is a heavy smartphone user!
Charlotte B.
Glen Burnie, MD
I've had Verizon for a very long time with other phone but this phone in particular has great service and I think the best feature of it is the phone and also the camera it is a very big wide screen phone which was very affordable and I would definitely recommend this to other people
C W.
My husband and I both recently upgraded to these and overall decent. There were glitches with the system itself and unfortunately now that our carrier does not offer the two year contacts the cost is significantly higher. Functionally it is a good phone, battery lasts than with the S6.
Yadira A.
Richland, WA
I've been very satisfied with this phone. I've had other devices by Samsung and loved them, but the Note 4 is definitely my fav. The only small thing I would change is how the pen comes out, could be easier if it was a push in and pop out kind of mechanism. Won't change the fact that I love the phone. I'm even hesitant to check out the Note 5, but I'll definitely be holding onto my Note 4.
lona r.
Redding, CA
This is the phone I'm using now. It was pretty expensive because I bought it with a prepaid tmobile account. I do love this phone it's very durable. I have dropped it in the water twice and it still works. I would recommend this phone to anyone. It has really good features.
Natalie S.
I absolutely love this phone. It's like a tablet and a phone put together. Writing notes is a breeze and the fast data is a lifesaver. I don't think I'll be purchasing another phone for a while. I think you should really invest your money into this phone. It's great!
Irene R.
Memphis, TN
Does your charger get hot?
Quiero dar a conocer por medio un review en YouTube sus caracteristicas,diseño, velocidad, funciones, y mas cosas.