Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4 with 2 Years Contract - Charcoal Black Note 4 uploaded by Carolina P.

BY SAMSUNG #11 in Cell Phone Cases

Find cell phones at Target.com! Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4 with 2 Years Contract - Charcoal Black Color: Black. see more...

Aurora R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I have had 4-5 phones in the last 2 years and this is by far the best one yet! Love the fact that it's bigger then most color is on point ! seems fast compared to the other phone I've had.
teila T.
Groton, CT
I upgraded from a Galaxy S4 and love this phone. The quality of everything from pictures to the phones processing speed is extremely better. I love the stylus to jot down quick notes.
Carolina P.
I guess it's one of the preferred phones and everyone loves it, now we're in 2017 and people still buy it
Laura K.
Blue Ridge Sm, PA
Love the Samsung note phones....large display, excellent apps and very easy to use
Caitlin S.
This is the first phone that I have had for over a year and still immensely enjoyed. I love the size, the features, the storage capacity, and while I don't use it enough, the s pen is extremely handy! I absolutely love this phone and would recommend it to anyone!
Marlena S.
The best smartphone out in my opinion. This phone is so user-friendly and a gadget geek's best friend. I love all the cool little tricks like swiping screen shots and making mini screens. The S-pen is useful. And video/picture quality on this phone is unbeatable! The only thing I don't love about the Verizon version of this phone is that it comes pre-loaded with soooo much bloatware!! Tons of apps on here that I have absolutely no use for and they're taking up space and I can't delete it!
Shane S.
Mountain City, TN
After using Apple smart phones for years, I decided to switch to Samsung for a one year trial run. I was impressed by the amount of customization compared to an iPhone and I love the stylus. I also feel like this phone has a much longer battery life and seems to be dependable longer than all of the iPhones that I have previously owned. However I have noticed that apps crash much more often and the phone will freeze if more than one high data usage app is open. Snapchat is the app that I have noticed the most trouble with on this phone, but it could be the android version of the app, not the phone itself.
Irene R.
Memphis, TN
I love my Note 4. Hate that I broke my screen so easily almost a year later. Slipped out of my hands and landed on the edge of a stair which cracked the screen. I'm still currently using it 6 months later. Coming from another smaller samsung cellphone, the size didn't bother me at all. I have the Samsung S-Flip cover and I love it. I haven't messed too much with S-pen, so I can't say much about it. But overall it's a great phone!
Hannah F.
Conway, AR
I had this phone for about a year, and it was decent for the first 8 months. Things changed suddenly when the phone started overheating. It was almost too hot to hold. The battery drained quickly, even before it started having problems. The huge deal breaker was when it would send 10-12 of the same text message to people. In all honesty, this was the worst smartphone I have ever owned. It isn't worth it. Beware.
Kayla R.
This phone is absolutely great! I love the size of the screen, the S pen as well as the functionalities behind it. I love the customizable capabilities tha this phone has. I also enjoy the removable battery and SD card. While the battery life isn't out of this world, I can usually get away with about 9 hours of heavy usage, which is very good, especially for a phone this size.
Irene R.
Memphis, TN
Does your charger get hot?
Quiero dar a conocer por medio un review en YouTube sus caracteristicas,diseño, velocidad, funciones, y mas cosas.