Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4 with 2 Years Contract - Charcoal Black Note 4 uploaded by Carolina P.

BY SAMSUNG #21 in Cell Phone Cases

Find cell phones at Target.com! Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4 with 2 Years Contract - Charcoal Black Color: Black. see more...

Caitlin S.
This is the first phone that I have had for over a year and still immensely enjoyed. I love the size, the features, the storage capacity, and while I don't use it enough, the s pen is extremely handy! I absolutely love this phone and would recommend it to anyone!
Quarlisha C.
I love this phone but after year and 4 months well my phone is freezing up alot. I love how its easy to operate and has big the screen to view things easier. My son knows how to work this phone and it comes in handy with my job due to using Internet. My phone does gets warm when charging up. I think they are starting to make phone to where they last for only 1-2 years then you have to buy another phone. The price is very very expensive. 700.00 is a lot for phone and no phone service offer free phone anymore.
Adriane M.
The phone itself is awesome! Huge screen. Lots of great features such as fingerprint security. It also has gorilla glass free to help from dropping. The only thing that is terrible is that Verizon makes you pay a $20 fee for upgrading which is crazy bc you are agreeing to stay with them. They also make you pay A LOT for that phone by adding $20 to each bill for the contract of 2 years!!! Also you have to pay a fee up front, I believe mine was $30. Again the phone is great, its the deal with Verizon that stinks!! Other dealers are the same. I wish phone companies would go back to giving you free phones for extending your contract.
Shane S.
Mountain City, TN
After using Apple smart phones for years, I decided to switch to Samsung for a one year trial run. I was impressed by the amount of customization compared to an iPhone and I love the stylus. I also feel like this phone has a much longer battery life and seems to be dependable longer than all of the iPhones that I have previously owned. However I have noticed that apps crash much more often and the phone will freeze if more than one high data usage app is open. Snapchat is the app that I have noticed the most trouble with on this phone, but it could be the android version of the app, not the phone itself.
Irene R.
Memphis, TN
I love my Note 4. Hate that I broke my screen so easily almost a year later. Slipped out of my hands and landed on the edge of a stair which cracked the screen. I'm still currently using it 6 months later. Coming from another smaller samsung cellphone, the size didn't bother me at all. I have the Samsung S-Flip cover and I love it. I haven't messed too much with S-pen, so I can't say much about it. But overall it's a great phone!
April G.
Surprise, AZ
I got the note 4 last year, and I loved it. But after a year and almost 6 months it has completely rejected the SD card, the pictures won't open, it locks up, and shuts down. Overheats and drains the battery super fast. You get maybe 2 hours of battery life before having to charge it again. Verizon no longer offers 2 yr contracts, you now lease your phone or "rent" the phone... And now days a $700+ phone is ridiculous
Hannah F.
Conway, AR
I had this phone for about a year, and it was decent for the first 8 months. Things changed suddenly when the phone started overheating. It was almost too hot to hold. The battery drained quickly, even before it started having problems. The huge deal breaker was when it would send 10-12 of the same text message to people. In all honesty, this was the worst smartphone I have ever owned. It isn't worth it. Beware.
Kayla R.
This phone is absolutely great! I love the size of the screen, the S pen as well as the functionalities behind it. I love the customizable capabilities tha this phone has. I also enjoy the removable battery and SD card. While the battery life isn't out of this world, I can usually get away with about 9 hours of heavy usage, which is very good, especially for a phone this size.
Candace P.
DERBY, KS
I have this phone through AT&T and I've absolutely loved it. It's much like my previous phone (the Galaxy S IV) but the inclusion of the S-pen stylus is fantastic. I use the S-Note app which really makes it easy to take notes and pin them to my home screens. The larger size doesn't bother me and it still fits into the back pocket of my jeans. Touchwiz has recently been acting a bit buggy and the camera could be better in low-light situations...but overall I absolutely love this phone.
Donna H.
Clinton, WA
My husband has this phone and he says that he loves it !! It has been one of the best phones he has used so far . It has been very reliable ,has great graphics and the camera takes amazing pictures . The battery life seems to last him all day .I never hear any complaints from him with this phone , he seems to be very pleased with his purchase .
Irene R.
Memphis, TN
Does your charger get hot?
Quiero dar a conocer por medio un review en YouTube sus caracteristicas,diseño, velocidad, funciones, y mas cosas.