Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4 with 2 Years Contract - Charcoal Black Note 4 uploaded by Carolina P.

BY SAMSUNG #11 in Cell Phone Cases

Find cell phones at Target.com! Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4 with 2 Years Contract - Charcoal Black Color: Black. see more...

Adriane M.
The phone itself is awesome! Huge screen. Lots of great features such as fingerprint security. It also has gorilla glass free to help from dropping. The only thing that is terrible is that Verizon makes you pay a $20 fee for upgrading which is crazy bc you are agreeing to stay with them. They also make you pay A LOT for that phone by adding $20 to each bill for the contract of 2 years!!! Also you have to pay a fee up front, I believe mine was $30. Again the phone is great, its the deal with Verizon that stinks!! Other dealers are the same. I wish phone companies would go back to giving you free phones for extending your contract.
Quarlisha C.
I love this phone but after year and 4 months well my phone is freezing up alot. I love how its easy to operate and has big the screen to view things easier. My son knows how to work this phone and it comes in handy with my job due to using Internet. My phone does gets warm when charging up. I think they are starting to make phone to where they last for only 1-2 years then you have to buy another phone. The price is very very expensive. 700.00 is a lot for phone and no phone service offer free phone anymore.
April G.
I got the note 4 last year, and I loved it. But after a year and almost 6 months it has completely rejected the SD card, the pictures won't open, it locks up, and shuts down. Overheats and drains the battery super fast. You get maybe 2 hours of battery life before having to charge it again. Verizon no longer offers 2 yr contracts, you now lease your phone or "rent" the phone... And now days a $700+ phone is ridiculous
Hardy G.
Samsung Note 4 is really good phone/phablet to own provided Samsung & AT&T keep it updated with newer patches and Android version. It has been more than 3 months of Android 6 release but still awaiting update. If Samsung & AT&T adapt fast track I updates I would surely recommend getting this phone.
C W.
My husband and I both recently upgraded to these and overall decent. There were glitches with the system itself and unfortunately now that our carrier does not offer the two year contacts the cost is significantly higher. Functionally it is a good phone, battery lasts than with the S6.
Charlotte B.
Glen Burnie, MD
I've had Verizon for a very long time with other phone but this phone in particular has great service and I think the best feature of it is the phone and also the camera it is a very big wide screen phone which was very affordable and I would definitely recommend this to other people
lona r.
Redding, CA
This is the phone I'm using now. It was pretty expensive because I bought it with a prepaid tmobile account. I do love this phone it's very durable. I have dropped it in the water twice and it still works. I would recommend this phone to anyone. It has really good features.
Michelle S.
This is my favorite phone so far. I love that it has a built in styles! I can easily take notes just by taking out the pen. The price is not high at all for the type of phone it is. I have dropped it a few times and the screen is still not cracked. Good product!
TARA H.
park rapids
Love love love this phone! love the screen size and the note taking ability. Love reading books and watching movies on the bigger screen. Can be put into easy mode. Cost is 27.04 on device payment through Verizon wireless. highly recommend
Samantha S.
King City, CA
Love Samsung note. Best phone and system ever. The old down side is if you want your phone to care in a reasonable time you have to use the fast charger. But I've never had an issue with samsung
Irene R.
Memphis, TN
Does your charger get hot?
Quiero dar a conocer por medio un review en YouTube sus caracteristicas,diseño, velocidad, funciones, y mas cosas.