BY VERIZON WIRELESS

Pre-paid cell phone card verizon 50 see more...

Mia P.
This is a great card to buy for young children that have the prepaid phone. Prepaid phones and phone cards are perfect for young children to teach them how to keep track of their minutes and how to use the phone. I did this with my children and when they used up their minutes they didn't have phone service, this taught them to keep up with their minutes and learn responsibility. When I say young children I am talking 9-13 years old. Buying the prepaid phones and prepaid phone cards from Verizon is a great deal and it teaches responsibility to a child
Khaliquah C.
Charleston, SC
Techie Expert
When my son first had a cell phone, he used this card before I added him to my plan. It worked for him. We had an issue a few times activating his card. Where he payed for it...called and added his minutes, but it never registered to his device.
Samantha E.
Kingsport, TN
Use to yse this card but vetizon has gotten so much better now and offer 40 dollars fir 3 gigabytes data now so orices are cheaper and i love veruzon n their cystoner service
Sarah G.
Las Vegas, NV
Techie Expert
I used to purchase prepaid minutes from Verizon and I never had any issues with them. I have been a customer of Verizon for a long time and I am happy with them.
Guetty A.
Oneonta, AL
This is what I use I have only used the refill card one time when I was waiting on a debit card to arrive and I could only use cash.
penny l.
Laconia, NH
Iove Verizon, just wish that they would either have offered a $50 plan or drop the card down to $45. Don't like to waste the $5 extra for nothing each month. Would be great if I had another plan which cost more. But love the plan chose. Why pay more when you don't need to.
Matthew A.
Celina, OH
We have used prepaid cards for years and Verizon was the one that one us over because of the custormer service and great cell service. With that said, we are switching to Total prepaid which is through Verizon. This is because its cheaper with the same service which makes me question why have Verizon prepaid .
Anne H.
Durham, NC
These aren't bad. verizon does have the best coverage in my opinion so if you are low on cash and want to do prepaid this is a good choice