ElectronicsComputersNetworkingVerizon
MHS900L Ellipsis Jetpack WiFi Mobile Hotspot

Verizon MHS900L Ellipsis Jetpack WiFi Mobile Hotspot

by Verizon

The Verizon-exclusive Ellipsis Jetpack MHS900L is the perfect pocket-sized partner for Internet on the go. Easily connect up to eight Wi-Fi-enabled devices to the Internet, from tablets and laptops to portable gaming systems. The long-lasting battery provides ample power for checking email, browsing the web, sharing, streaming and more on the Verizon 4G LTE network. And with Verizon Prepaid, get all the benefits of the best network without the annual contract or credit checks.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Verizon MHS900L Ellipsis Jetpack WiFi Mobile Hotspot!
Cheryl H.
Glendale, AZ
Techie Expert Level 5
Purchased at: Best Buy
We bought this for homeschooling on the road and haven't had a problem yet! 5 kids use and there's leftovers for us folks ;)
Samantha M.
Techie Expert Level 2
Great device to use and very sleek and compact that can even fit in your back pocket to carry with you anywhere you go. Connection is strong and can't beat the price for this powerful little guy. One of the best investments I've ever made. I was capable of using this to game on Xbox live and my connection was better than most with wired Ethernet connections!
Nidiyah C.
Altoona, PA
Techie Expert Level 7
i'm giving it a two because when i'm the building it stop working and it won't pick up so that is why and it over heats a lil and out of that it's ok but i can't singin to the account

Looking for your answer?