Start your review of Verizon go90!
How would you rate this product?
Jennifer M.
Fresno , CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
So Happy to have Verizon it lets me watch movies or shoes on the Go90 app! Also something really cool is that you can watch Live games
Heidi B.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I enjoy watching the wide variety of selections they have to choose from. Drama, Dramedy and comedy are my faves so far. Short little programs. Quick and easy watching.
Katie S.
Lawrenceville, VA
I'm new to the Go 90 app, but I like what I've seen thus far! There are a couple shows that I follow and really enjoy.
MaryMercedes M.
Indianapolis, IN
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
1,133 reviews
I mean it’s okay it’s not the best I get better signal in my area using sprint alone so
Casey D.
New Iberia, LA
I used it a few times as a perk for data. I wasn't really to thrilled with it. Not much if a selection to choose from really.
Chelsea H.
Glen Rock, PA
Free streaming on your phone. I don't have Verizon. I have an iPhone with at&t but the go90 app is free and there's some pretty great shows on there. I'm really into "In the Vault" right now. It's worth checking out if you haven't yet. Verizon go90
Amalia E.
Euless, TX
I downloaded this app when Verizon had a promotion going on mainly where you would get bonus data for downloading and trying it out. So I guess you could say I tried it for the free data lol but in all fairness I did find a couple of shows on there that I enjoyed watching :)
Christele P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I've used it a couple of times since it was a perk for additional Data. But I like it. It gives updates on shows and things of that sort