Verizon FiOS on Demand

by Verizon

Verizon FiOS on Demand allows subscribers to instantly stream live TV as well as thousands of today's hottest movies and TV shows.

Is this product worth the price they charge?
Verizon is very expensive. It would be nice if they would come down on their prices.
Can someone please compare this to another similar service?
Start your review of Verizon FiOS on Demand!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Also there is no super fast forward so if am watching a movie I pause it and am gone too long I have to restart it and fast forward forever to get back to where I was.in reviews
...power outage it stops functioning and will not work again until I call customer service to make them manually reboot it.in reviews
The on demand is a little expensive and new/early releases can only be bought, but you can get some free movie (which change) or half price movie that have been playing for awhile.in reviews
Maritza F.
Staten Island, NY
I love fios. I will not change unless for some reason they no longer have it were I live . The price is a little high but they usually work with you to lower down as much as they can .
Aundrea B.
Brandon, FL
Love verizon, they have a great selection of movies and different channels on demand. It is also easy to navigate.
Ashley W.
Some nights, I just want to veg out in front of the TV and Fios is perfect for that. I can watch tons of movies or catch up on my favorite shows at the press of a button. Worth every penny I pay every month.
Sarah P.
Newark, NY
We used to have Verizon FiOS before we moved to upstate NY. Now we have TWC and boy do we miss VF. We had our problems, especially with the internet, but they're nothing compared to the annoying problems with TWC. I miss the tv/cable setup with Verizon. The only thing I didn't like was the price.
Alexis S.
The on demand service isn't as user friendly as the tv itself. Has ads which are annoying and causes mistakes with choices. One option is shown and then when you click it says different. Needs some work.
Lisa S.
Buffalo, NY
I have had FIOS since it has been available in my area. I understand some think it's expensive but totally worth the extra money. I love the variety of tv shows and movies Verizon offers. I can always find something to watch.
Y K.
Columbia, MD
It allowed me to watch all my favorite shows! It also has a varieties of genres you can watch and an easy access to channels.
Gabrielle F.
Downingtown, Pennsylvania
I love verizon fios because it has all the shows I want when I want. If I miss a show, the next day it's usually there. Plus, they have a huge variety of free movies!
Bre K.
Chino Hills, CA
Fios on demand is cool because they have a section with free movies of you are subscribed for it!
cynthia U.
Well personally I like it. It's sort of like Netflix with the movies and everything. I like it
Ask a question to the Influenster community...